[RANKS] Week 58 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

cuss yo this faggot i was rolling wit turned out to be snake and i found out this mutherfucker was gangbanging her...and now this piece of shit is trying to marry her...no fuckin way im letting that shit happen, imah put this piece of shit through hell though...ya dig?
    test
  2. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

actually fuck it imah let em be together, if shes sleezy enough to do that shit than she deserves someone like that
    test
  3. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

i really dont wanna go to jail though
    test
  4. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

yo q, could you erase this shit man?
    test
  5. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

what the fuck is with the massive bitch fits that are going on? when the fuck did it become a custom to blame losing a match solely on bullshit voting in your eyes and saying that any "vet" that votes your way can see good lines that nobody else can see. Lol ya'll niggas need to drop ya egos forreal cause the shit ya'll talkin is real fuckin stupid
    test
  6. ALIEN0888

ALIEN0888 Your Hero's Idol

Vote switched to Rap Antics for not needing a padded room.
    test
  7. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

nah yo its all peace though, i aint gonna put noone through hell but imah defend myself though
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if that's what you think i said, then you're wrong. and since eggo won, i'll use a specific line that i did not like that has gotten the most attention from voters. the train of thought concept is ridiculously played to me. it was almost a head scratcher to me when it began being quoted as dope. i can actually find a battle posted when caveat was champ where another participant dropped a similar line and was crucified. i thought it was wack and i'm sure any vet will. but my point earlier was that we would agree it was wack not because of how good or bad it was, but because of how many times we had seen it. then i realized that most people in this league have not been here for 10 years or as active as myself or some other battlers during the "high-times" so to speak when activity was frequent. so for someone who had never seen it, the line was dope. in that case, my entire point was that i can't expect it to be considered wack or i can't attempt to transfer my bias or opinion to others who do not share my experience. the line could easily still be considered good because, after all, we considered it good at some point in time as well.

i swear, i should write an article.

and no matter what you accredit the loss to, its a loss. but i've just come to realize that i have no place here. mainly because i don't have the interest to adapt to the opinions of the new voters. you always win by voters' opinion. i guarantee that these matches would see different outcomes had they been posted at prowlers, which is damn near littered with vets from across the net.

but i don't hate, it's healthy. i just need to realize that times have changed and moved on. i'm too old for this anyway. i came to this site in eighth grade. i'm now 23 with a wife, daughter, and son to be born in august. i have no business logging on.
    test
  9. Rap Antics

Rap Antics MOB

lol, but yea good shit awk

and for real i hope u get that fucker
    test
  10. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

ummm Q, that was directed at Oneduh :|
    test
  11. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Look who voted for me.. Look who voted for him.. Compare resumes.. It aint rocket science..
    test
  12. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

am i allowed to vote on battles?
    test
  13. Mic-illaH

Mic-illaH aka paisano

yeah, u champed b4 right?
    test
  14. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

well i dont know if Q would consider that the case. considering calibre became champ after i signed out. i guess he holds me responsible for cal being so annoying lol
    test
  15. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

Who gives a fuck about that besides a person looking for a cop out as to y they lost. so just because a person hasn't been battling in the rbl for 300 years and their not considered a vet then their vote is automatically wrong? You cry everytime u lose a match like people have no other choice but to like ur verse the best everytime u battle. lmfao@compare resumes, how bout we just compare people and look at how many of your old buddies voted for u compared to regular people who don't hold any allegiance to either battler.
    test
  16. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

People get their 'status' on here for a reason.. Because they're good.. If you're good enough to know what a good line looks like, you're good enough to put them in your verse.. How good a battler is determines how much weight their vote holds.. This is like Rakim saying rapper A is better than rapper B while Soulja Boy says rapper B killed it..

If you can't see that there aint no point in arguing with you
    test
  17. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

so what you're saying is everybody has to have the same taste in lines for them to be considered good? the point of voting is for a person to read a verses and say which lines they personally like from the verses. not what lines they think are good that will help them fit in. if a person that's only been a round for a month thinks a line is good that a person who's been around for years thinks is bad does that make the 1 month person's personal choice wrong? you're just mad because you're losing and you're looking for a cop out as to y
    test
  18. Allen Knight

Allen Knight sending terror

^^^^lmaoo
    test
  19. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

and this ain't a argument this is you showing everybody how the rm voting ring works and somebody calling you out on it. so go ahead and sign out like u always do when u lose a match
    test
  20. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

It aint no voting ring.. It's some people that know what a good line is, & some people that don't.. I mean if these people know what a good line is why aren't they winning? Why don't they put good lines in their verses?

the only 2 people that drop good verses & voted against me are Eggo & Sig.. Sig seems to be holding a grudge against me ever since I dusted that ass & I been telling Eggo he's a biter that shouldn't be in the league for weeks now..

There's no voting ring.. Niggas know how battles go when I "aim for votes".. you lose by 30 fucking votes.. I don't even talk to RM niggas like that.. Majority of the dudes I talk to I'm mentoring..

& no I won't be signing out if I lose.. The whole reason I signed back in was because Hensley is now a 6 time champ & I won't be leaving the league until I tie that.. So unless I catch up the 3 or however many votes I'm down, get used to seeing my arrogant ass.. & go ahead & pretype up your votes against me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.