[RANKS] Week 58 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggo

eggo gg

I could refer to lines from your verse that didn't get quoted cause of horrible wording. I don't want to sway either, and I'm not hating.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

who moved posts and which posts were moved? don't imply that "niggas" moved posts as if i had anything to do with it. any posts i've moved can be found here, in the ranks thread. otherwise, oneduh is moving posts.

you people have this idea of what or who i am and it is completely wrong. i run this league because for all of you, not for me. i'm in school full time with a wife and 2 kids. i've already admitted that this league has no place for me. but i won't say i'm washed up, its just that i'm on the shore with a new breed of fish and i don't have the interest to adapt.

you guys can have this. as i've stated several times, my last order of business will be to correct the archives (hopefully).

you'll miss me when i'm gone.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

that's cool. the match is a wrap. there's no swaying needed. you've got it. i've put in 10 solid years with 5 legit RBL titles and 2 legit RSTL titles. i've also had at least 2 fill-in RBL titles and 1 co-RSTL title. my time is done. not to mention i've ran both leagues for at least a year each. so i applaud you new schoolers and i hope you keep this hobby alive for the next generation.

i have absolutely nothing against you.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

as for horrible wording though, by all means point them out. we can go at that all night.
    test
  5. ALIEN0888

ALIEN0888 Your Hero's Idol

Thats all respectable and understandable. And in regards to my vote, I just went in and used similar diction as you did mine. I figure might as well not hold back my 'honest opinion'. It wasn't fueled by hatred, its just a case of dishing it and taking it. Gotta be able to do both. I saw 1 above average line from you, and it wasn't worded well either. If you want me to break it down line by line and explain why I think it is what it is, I can... but it would be pointless.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, you still sound childish, homie. but by all means, break it down. i'm interested to see my horrible wording and whatnot and how either of your wording choices are better.
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I didn't move any posts.

& Alien I aint aiming shit lmao.. People who know their shit see bullshit voting & come try to correct it.. I've done it multiple times.. Don't assume just because someone comes from nowhere to vote they were aimed.. ALOT of people still read the battles every week.. Not to mention the big named cats that are on aliases..

& yeah I honestly can't tell you the last time Q voted for me.. lol
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

what you're holding right now is called a grudge. your vote was biased based on how my vote made you feel insignificant. how does "i just used the same diction" justify that. if you re-read my vote, i did not bash you. you and oneduh both had at least 3 wack as fuck lines.

and C is the equivalent to average. i felt it was an average verse. oneduh's was a B, maybe.

hell, i said you have promise.

you're far too emotional for this. i'm just one vote. one opinion.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the entire caveat campaign i voted against him just about. not to mention both spotlight matches. the rest i probably didn't vote on.

and i honestly only voted on the champ match this week because it's garnered so many votes and views. thought i'd lend my opinion. love it or hate it, but it was nothing against you.
    test
  10. ALIEN0888

lol I ain't sayin you AIMed everyone, but yall swear like I don't talk to the same people and they dont me who's talked to em and told em to give it a look and vote. And Q, I didn't say I had any better wording than you do cuz I probly don't. One's helped me out with wordin' before cuz I'm still stuck in the old days when it wasn't as important. But some of your lines, including your best one, just didn't seem worded to hit the hardest it couldve, not to say I could of done better.
    test
  11. ALIEN0888

And I appreciate the opinion, I'm not saying its invalid, you felt the way a lot of others did. I'm not trying to come off as its me being hated by the world.. cuz its not. You hold a respectable opinion when you choose to lend it, but your opinion did not cause me to vote against you.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you niggas don't understand that i'm only on the computer when i'm doing work. this league has been a burden since last december. last night i wrote a verse while analyzing the deaths of infants in third world nations due to nestle powdered-formula.

my head is not even in this. i only won near 30 matches because there were more heads from my day in the league. not "my boys", but those who shared similar standards on verses because they had been through the same years that i had here. they had seen the same evolution of styles and whatnot.

everything i'm saying is the trust. check my verses. i haven't thought of an actual concept in weeks. the last two matches against eggo i just stretched the fact that he's a biter for however many lines he posted.

the only reason i even show for matches still is because i tend to practice what i preach and since i've been an advocate for showing for matches and the fact that i run the league, i'd be a hypocrite if i said fuck it and didn't show. it also shows a sign of fear or weakness if an opponent has posted and i don't.

real talk.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but i'm sure you can see why i would think that, regardless of the truth.

anyway, i'm glad to see you come around and drop the guard. i honestly have nothing against any of you. i've had millions of arguments about my voting style. i've even changed it. i used to break down each bar and explain what i liked or didn't, but everyone said i was harsh or wrong or this or that. it got tiring after awhile and so i just quote the best lines and write a synopsis. i don't believe in telling you what i like though because it doesn't help. it doesn't even help me in determining my decision until the end of the vote. i tend to weigh what i don't like first instead.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  15. ALIEN0888

test
  16. ALIEN0888

someone should report this.
    test
  17. eggo

eggo gg

they should record this league and put it on the liftetime channel.
    test
  18. Guest

Guest Elevation is the Key

I swear. druh-muh. lol
    test
  19. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

btw, I moved those posts.

battle threads arent supposed to have chit chat in there, and Jordan robinsons vote didnt count cuz he isnt in the league...so I moved them...it's the rules and I acted on it...why was it a problem that it got moved>
    test
  20. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

nah man it aint like that, yo im just pissed off cuss my homegirl got raped and i found out that it was some of the people i was chilling with that did it, yo i aint even having sex son, i've done nothing wrong...and im not gonna get anyone raped, i just got caught up in my anger, im sorry to all of you for my wreckless actions...i hope q will still let me in the league
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.