[RANKS] Week 58 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

Yo erase my last post...this is not maggiacomo
    test
  2. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

Maggiacomo is my boy though
    test
  3. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

you fuckers raped that poor girl...shes crying now because of you...your not getting away with this shit and you better not phone the cops either you fuckin pussies...after seeing that girl get raped im not scared of nothing...you guys are fuckin done...fight me!!!! dont get the cops involved...not after what you did to this poor girl
    test
  4. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

allah hu akbar
    test
  5. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

ALIEN

Bitch... your swaying of votes got exposed in the worst way...
    But then again, you were always known for forcin' Wordp1ay
    this is Aight..
    He goes ghost on AIM... says RM cats are on his dick n its endless...
    But as soon as I drop,
    I guarantee he signs right back on and starts rekindling friendships
    Funny. lol
    You really think your still elite? Obviously still poppin' pills...
    You got so much MetaSin in you, explains why your no longer ill
    nice.
    Your avatar is cool but the message is one hell of a gimmick...
    Says Oneduh > Kungfugrip... but the archives keep tellin' me different
    this was ur best line !

ONE

In my opinion.. a namechange is a route worth taking
    Aliens are supposed to have super powers.. you don't even have a power ranking
    lol
    So he came & closed the thread.. look, you robbed him for the title
    How's it feel to need ghosted lines AND a crooked mod to beat a biter?
    Good Personal
    Everyone knows the outcome.. I'll rape you cuz I'm better with lines
    Nobody was anticipating Alien-One since the film debuted in seventy nine
    creative. ok
    ^ those were the planes the Japs used when they used to fly the pacific
    I'm not explaining to voters.. just making sure you use it right when you flip it
    LOL. i have thought of this concept before many times, never ran with it tho
    His girl a freak too, likes stickin rubber dicks in men
    & he loves being center of atteNtion.. so you know he gonna lett'er N
    if u didnt have this i woulda voted alien.

Good battle

Overall i thought it was a good battle. consisted of good personals on both sides of the keyboard, creativity was found everywhere. wasnt an anticipated match imo. havnt been online for a while now, but know enough about One to understand the personals in Aliens verses. vice versa is a different story... havnt really hurd of alien or read anything from him, but One is known to drop lines for other competitors so his statements are believable.
    anyways... iv been re-reading verses for a while now and came up with my

Vote=Oneduh
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

funny how none of you have voted on my match.
    test
  7. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

Is Jordan Robinson in the league or a former Champion?
    test
  8. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lmao
    test
  9. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

haha..funny
    test
  10. ALIEN0888

ALIEN0888 Your Hero's Idol

Nice to see you come outta nowhere too Jordan. Thanks for voting. I dunno if you were a former champ, or in the league right now... but lets go ahead and count your vote anyways.
    test
  11. Scales

Scales I hold weight here

i dont think it had to do with an open mind i just think its the fact you be talkin wreckless in your voting ..... its one thing to say somebody shit wasnt good, played, etc...but its like you go out the way sayin somebody shit is 'wack as fuck' or trash to the point of dam near swaying.....your 'honest opinion' dont mean its RIGHT its just an OPINION.... what quriosty says is hot or not aint the gospel or written text doctrine...so how can you say its helpful???.....you make it like this nicca record is 1-11 and not 11-1 and he in dire need of assistance.....LOL..
    test
  12. ALIEN0888

ALIEN0888 Your Hero's Idol

lol Q your a funny dude man. I never see you in any of my battles unless its against one of your "boys". And if you don't consider them your boys, then your "fellow peers around their prime". IE vs Main Stream and One. Now I'm not saying I beat either one of em, sometimes votes go my way, sometimes they don't. But for you to say I brought my "C" game, and that it wasn't close can be your opinion, but it just makes you look retarded when everyone else, vets and "noobs" alike, are sayin' its neck n neck. Being robbed, fuk outta here. One you my boy man, but cmon lets be real... me winning is enough for you to quit? very doubtful. I know you got all your buddies who past champs comin in and givin their two cents, and thats fine cuz their allowed to... but this many? lol And Jordan aint a part of the league or a past champ, but we might as well count his vote at this point.

As far as me dropping a verse full of played stuff according to Q... so be it. I've told anyone I've talked to I haven't texted in 5-6 years, and I'm not gonna look at every battle since then to find out whats played and what isnt. Your vote is just as comical to me Q, as mine is to yours. Do you honestly feel you beat Eggo? Cuz I don't think you even do. It is what it is. No need to be hypocritical.
    test
  13. Guest

Guest Elevation is the Key

Alien I TOTALLY feel you. Shit just doesn't seem right in this league when the "favorites" aren't winning.
    test
  14. Guest

i've noticed that slick questionable shit Q be pulling. dudes be coming out of no where all of a sudden voting on battles...i wouldn't be surprised if a little aiming is going on
    test
  15. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Q/X can one of you set up a grudge match for me and Lotus this week?
    test
  17. Guest

niggas moving posts and shit now. lol
    test
  18. Hush!

Hush! New Member

test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, what are you talking about? so i'm supposed to stroke his ego because he's 11-1. i told both of them that they had wack lines and i told both of them that they had good lines. i said this nigga had promise. get real.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

how has anything i've said been hypocritical? i sound retarded because i felt it wasn't as close as the rest of the voters? please.

this only proves that your vote in my match was fueled by hatred. this and the comment you made right after my vote and right before yours. i didn't even like main stream at the time, i'm sure. i have nothing against or for any of you. one is no more my boy than you or tac.

and yes, i honestly feel i beat eggo. but in this day and age when train of thought lines are dope, i can understand the loss. this is why i stated above that i can not hate or complain about my losing a match or you winning because opinions have altered. i've been here 10 years and so for me, its challenging to come up with lines that i've neither seen nor written in those past 10 years, while none of you newer writers share this burden. this is also why much of what i see is played. but i'm also a harsh critic, i admit. i hate terrible wording and unintelligence. but at the same time, i give credit where it is due. i've hardly ever voted for oneduh, ever. you can ask him yourself. actually, this may be one of the only times that i have voted for oneduh. but the league is flooded with a newer generation, one which i do not stand the chance against. i've also admitted this. i can break down your or eggo's verse line for line and explain why i think it is what it is, but it's pointless.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.