[RANKS] Week 57 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, May 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

btw that ghost rider line was mine and not doughs. I came up with that concept a year and some change ago.

And my opponent in the RBL in late 07 no showed. So technically I never used it against anyone that was willing to fight back.
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Q.. you needa fuckin relax moving those bullshit votes back..

Neither of them is going to count.. I been tryna play it cool with you but you're getting under my skin.. Fall the fuck back
    test
  3. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Pretty sure the dough line was over a year ago too.. But he used his in a song, not a battle
    test
  4. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

KLOKWIZE-feat. Prime Excel - NEVIDEOTV.com

^^his vid was posted feb 2009

but he prolly dropped a audio version way before that
    test
  5. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

It would be coincidental if he used the same concept anywhere near the time I did.

Did he make that audio exactly a year ago from Feb?
    test
  6. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

Is there a mag this week?
    test
  7. David Lama

David Lama oh yea?

i dont think either of ya two bit. it is a fairly easy concept to come up with. its just that only you two have thought of it. but ya both been doing this long enough without any accusations for many years to get the benefit of the doubt for sure.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're silly. you're moving votes from your own match. but i need fall back?

look one, we don't move votes that don't count regardless. i'll discredit them when i count the score. check every other thread where a vote did not count. i've never moved them to a junk thread in top 20 forum. even when i move posts, i move them here for all to see.

just stop.
    test
  9. Wordp1ay

Wordp1ay the realest right

infiniti is just nissan to me...ill never keep a car more then 10 years off the lot...fords been good to me...never had a prob wit em...ford f150 never did me wrong but im done wit trucks....harley davidson edition was good to me lol.... im likin the MKZ though...i contemplated on a lexus gs300 but i dont like the new body styles vs the 2003 years...i think thats the year...

so im parkin the harley davidson and pickn up the 10 MKZ..i wanna get a pearl color one or paint it that color second choice...get me some rims with pearl color lip and creases
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lol @ just stop.

Werd tho.. Aslong as they're discounted I'm good.. I thought by moving them back you were implying that they would count, when Sig's was 3 words & word's was clearly made as a joke due to last week's situation.

BTW Wordplay told me he wants to sign out so make sure you don't give him a match next week
    test
  11. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Werd I wouldn't drive an Infiniti either but in that mkz price range that's about the best you're gonna do..

& I was saying get rid of the MKZ quick if you get it, before ford goes bankrupt & your warranty is voided
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

nigga made me download aim and shit.
    test
  13. Wordp1ay

well believe it or not but theres BMW 745s goin for 40 thousand...but im scared of somethin like that cuz a pharm tech had a 525 and it was always in the shop for minor shit leadin up to atleast ten thousand in charges...luckily he had warranty..but then i see him comin to work now in a buick century lmao...he say he still got the beamer but who knows....

i like the jeep commanders too..but gass ehh
    test
  14. Wordp1ay

hope i win this 222 million powerball jackpot and get teh bentley coupe
    test
  15. Wordp1ay

musta got a new comp
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

a few weeks back. hp pavilion. 350.00. but its loaded.
    test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

What year is that 745? How many miles?

I got two x5's.. a 2000 4.4 & a 2005 4.8is.. my 05 hasn't ever been in the shop for anything except routine maintenance.. I've put about 6-7 stacks into maintenance on the 2000 tho.. BMW's are dope aslong as they aren't old..
    test
  18. Ticker

Ticker loves tits

^when i was in italy..all the bmw's were shittttttttttty

cause they were all old as shit
    test
  19. JayTwo

JayTwo New Member

I use to love BMWs but lately they haven't impressed me. I use to have a 545 but now I got an 08 E63 AMG. Mercedes stepped their game up and I think shit on beemers right now. Design, power and luxury are all better in MB than BMW.
    test
  20. Wordp1ay

down here in the scottsdale area i seen a 750 Li for 55g's....

but im not payin 700+ in payments....i know u can go and drop cash lol...

X5s are girly SUVs...in my aspect....

im not impressed wit the beamers no more...i use to love 745s but there garbage now

im into mercedes...but only one specific kind...dont know it brb
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.