[RANKS] Week 56 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

tsk tsk tsk my son, tell me if you felt lazy voting was a issue why didn't u speak up before. why wait until now when you lost a match to bring it up. maybe if you would have spoken up about it before it wouldn't be a issue now. an why would you want to bitch after looking at his verse a second time, that just further proves my point that your making a fuss not because of the voting issue but because the votes in your match were against you
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Like eggo the biter said.. Your battle was gonna be all votes for the other guy.. Q closed it instead of canceling out the short votes because we've had a real problem with people not voting on the close battles lately.. Everyone voting on the blowouts to get easy votes in.. While the battles that need attention get ignored because it requires too much thinking
    test
  3. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

summary, Q was generous enough to spare you any further humiliation by closing it at a 5-0 ko instead of a 35-0 ko :)
    test
  4. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

i have to disagree.

Posting early is overrated.

somebody gets blown out because 4 people voted within the hour and it gets closed before 90 percent of the league probably even knew it went up.

either way.... beyond the issue in my battle, I would very much like to see this voting thing handled better league wide ya kno?
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

kon, if it means that much to you, i'll break it down.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

as for voting, i do not have the time to enforce voting technicalities when, for the most part, voting has been good. the only matches to receive few votes are usually those posted very late in the week. breakdowns in votes are another story, but its hard to combat. most people in the league are not knowledgeable of what a good verse is, so the length or size of their vote is irrelevant in terms of quality feedback or wise voting.
    test
  7. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

i'm sorry but am i the only one who missed where posting early was brought up?
    test
  8. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

that bold part is so spot on, it's ridiculous.

first three weeks, I knew i lost before the voters voted....
    test
  9. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

i brought it up because posting early is basically what led to my shit gettin closed within hours of my verse goin up
    test
  10. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

you know what. hell yes. i would like that very much.

dude like me needs some sort of damn feedback i can't take to next week
    test
  11. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

no, people voting against you is y ur shit got closed within hours of ur verse goin up. Do u honestly feel there would have been a different outcome if you both posted at 11:59 on friday with the same exact verses?
    test
  12. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

i do believe i would not have been blown out.

but hey guess what? i'm over it :)
    test
  13. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

i beg to differ, honestly i think it would have been worse because the chances of q being on right then would have been slim so more votes would have came in and it probably would have ended up being somewhere around the 9 to 12-0 range
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'll vote later today, but the thread will remain closed and the outcome will remain the same.
    test
  15. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

i said can't. i mean can.

thanks for the critique...

and i never intended for it to re-open or have the outcome changed.
    test
  16. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

yes and no,, it still doesnt give exact detail of how he bacame himself for us to really thoroughly understand
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

because you are not meant to really thoroughly understand.
    test
  18. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

I thought my battle with awk should gotten some more votes....ended up as 3-1 awk...people said my shit was eh but I think my shit was better than awk's and more creative...different strokes for different folks I guess tho..and I don't know what it is with people callin me a crackhead and shit but it just doesn't seem to be a serious punchline to me...doesn't have a strong base really...I don't smoke crack...lol...then he said his verse that kung fu no showed cause he doesn't give a fuck about me...he no showed cuase he didn't have material and didn't want to possibly lose..lmfao...it's whatever tho..this shit just suppost to be fun
    test
  19. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

i agree, thats why whenever i pass...that will be my question if i get to meet him haha
    test
  20. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

4 votes? man that sucks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.