[RANKS] Week 56 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.LOKE

D.LOKE New Member

GOD don't need to be created by N.E one, i mean he's GOD after all lol. for someone or something to create GOD would be like saying something is greater than him to where if it wasn't for yada yada yada GOD wouldn't be here and I don't think that's the case. GOD is the first and last, he's was the creator of everything and will be around after everything is gone.
    the first 3 chapters of Genesis in the bible is pretty self explanatory in terms of Gods origin
    test
  2. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

whats with the religous talk,

ya'll mufuckas need to say more than ehhh, and no. when quoting bars. shit is gettin old and makin ya'll look fuckin lazy
    test
  3. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

calm down or what?
    test
  4. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

test
  5. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

and the meek shall inherit the earth hahahahaha
    test
  6. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

I don't wanna be a complainer but seriously to get 5-0 ko'd and get as little feedback from voters as I did leaves me a little perturbed.

for example: one guy posted 2 sentences from a mobile device and that counted as a vote. ummm wow

Pretty sure anyone in my position would feel the same way.
    test
  7. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

but yet you are being a complainer. fret not my son, for the trials and tribulations of sampson pale in comparison to his triumphs and glory
    test
  8. eggo

eggo gg

there is a 5-0 ko rule. thats why it got closed.
    test
  9. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

I understand the rules. I have read them. I also read the part about voting.

for instance, when's the last time a vote was invalidated? ha

I have seen votes like this in the 5 weeks I been here. Not one has been invalidated as the rule states.
    test
  10. eggo

eggo gg

well to be fair. even if he did invalidate that one vote. you woulda still lost 5-0. it wasn't close enough for votes to swing in your direction. no offense. Q prolly didn't feel the need to discredit a vote when it wouldn't change any clear outcome, if you get what I'm saying. But I understand where your coming from too.
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

speakin of hell worthy trespasses, have you ever heard of the first commandment of thou shall have no false gods before me?

i think that is actually the one un-repentable sin. the only thing you can never come back from is denying the ONE true God, sir. Have fun with your eternity, though.
    test
  12. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

wasn't close enough? says who, the 4 people who FELL IN LINE as they voted? haha bagh! whatever

and besides, I'd much rather have someone leave 2 solid sentences critiquing my entire verse instead of getting every single one of my lines quoted with half ass 3 letter word feedback on each line----

I can only look at 2 of the votes and see what I really did wrong. the other 3? wheres the feedback?
    test
  13. Deep Pocketz

Deep Pocketz Writer of Sorts

I'm one of the people who voted on your battle and by no means did I "fall in line". I broke it down and told you what I thought of each punch and then at the end gave a few sentences as to why I thought you lost....So I hope that was not directed at me.
    test
  14. wtf

wtf hot sicka than yo average

it wasn't. 2 of the votes, in my eyes, were legit.

also:
    this by no means, is me trying to get the battle reopened for more votes or anything. I'm taking the L.

I'm just using this as a forum to re-open up the discussion on the quality of votes in general, just using my battle as a reference.
    test
  15. wtf

ha. reminds me of my homeboy who refuses to facebook.

g/luck
    test
  16. Deep Pocketz

Gotcha. I would agree that a few votes I have seen are kinda "ehhh" lol

If people aren't being told about things they could improve on, how do they expect the competition of the RBL to increase...
    test
  17. wtf

that is precisely my point!

Thank you!
    test
  18. Deep Pocketz

Ok, for a second I thought you were just bitching because you lost but I can see your point.
    test
  19. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

I am God so how could i put someone before myself. I don't know y i wasted my time making you humans

and Kon look into your heart and tell me this, had those votes been cast on your favor and you got the 5-0 ko would you still be in here complaining about the votes being ehh? and trying to get a vote discredited because it was to short to meet the valid vote requirement? if your answer to this is no then you, my son, are just bitching because you lost
    test
  20. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

1. looking at his verse a second time only makes me wanna bitch

2. I noticed lazy voting weeks ago, and was only waiting til it affected me to speak up. I don't run this league.

3. I wasn't trying to accomplish anything but garner attention to this as a general issue.

4. the fact that I lost is only making me appear salty, which in reality I am not.

5. Look in depth at the last few week's battles and You'll start to notice it more.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.