[RANKS] Week 55 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

well it's been just about 17 hours since verses were due so i'm calling for the ns dq. I don't have all day to wait to see if he will show. And wordplay you are mediocre, always have been and always will be, deal with it
    test
  2. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

i crack six figures every single year buddy.last year and the year before that next year..and gauranteed to do so til i retire....

and yonzula...who cares what you think, i think we all see im aware of that that i actually admit to bein wack...i text for fun not to make a net career or fame so regardless of what you type it wouldnt matter
    test
  3. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

but if u did it within april of 09' u got mo dough then me....my yearly income is $115,000

unless i win this 150million lotto ticket haha
    test
  4. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

i can deal with it...but atleast i have enough "mediocre" common sense to stay away from fat jokes n fat punches if i were to battle user or a deon...
    test
  5. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Werd you still doin alot better than most.. props on that.. I made 291k last year.. 180 the year before.. Tryna break the 500 mark this year..

& werd.. I still play the lotto too.. I don't give a fuck how paid you are, who couldn't use more? haha
    test
  6. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

word i feel u...i cant retire today wit the dough i get but wit the lotto i will....Pharmacy could kiss my ass haha
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

why is it that everyone on this site is rich? or am i the only honest nigga left?

i've never "cracked six figures" in my life. three to four zeros is where i'm at. now my parents on the other hand, they're surely richer than all of you (i would hope, otherwise show me the money).
    test
  8. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Why would I sign off when I make my money by being signed on? hahahaha
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  10. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

lol wordplay you don't have the skill to flip a fat joke against them is what you skould say you wack ass nigg
    test
  11. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

take your own advice...lmao....

ps who flips fat jokes these days? Live outside the box
    test
  12. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

im not rich but i have a degree in Rph...if i married another RPh thats 250g's a year!
    test
  13. Mr. Skull

Mr. Skull G.T.P.

I got over 1.7 mil in one year alone. No bullshit, real facts son. In the past three years I've grossed 5.3 mill. Independent and signed. Talkin the money shit ain't your category... no hate or nothin son just real shit. I respect u as a texter nah mean... That's why I said only person close is One... cause I KNOW what he does. Man, I'ma talk to you str8 up. Only reason I come back on the net is cause of niggas like One and Q, cause no lie the net made me the nigga that I am... what I mean by that is as a musician. I could spit since I was 6. But, with the structure and shit the net helped me with that.. And to know I helped niggas make money off they writing skills or spitting skills makes me feel good. One is ghostwriting for niggas that will make MADDDD money and to know that I had a hand in making them niggas make money for themselves makes me feel good no lie and if you were in my shoes you'd feel the same. We can't talk about figures cause if I showed you my shit you'd be like... "This nigga came from the net???" Fact of the matter is yes the net taught me alot and to pass that shit down to niggas like you and Vent and etc. is substantial to me because I don't have to, but who knows you or Vent or any other nigga could be the next one and w/o bragging or boasting I could help you or the next person do that. That's just real shit... Nah mean so I don't have no harsh feelings towards you that's jus real shit.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

throw me something. my kids need to eat.
    test
  15. Mr. Skull

Mr. Skull G.T.P.

lol... str8 up just gimme some info.. I fucks wit u Q. So it's no prob in that. I got kids too tho nigga lol
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

let me stop tripping and write a verse.
    test
  18. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

num.. you been around all this time. and you aint even throw a sup my way?
    test
  19. VeNTiCaL

VeNTiCaL fucks ya problem...

salutations an giggle giggle mufucka... aint no doubt my ish was nice ... i dnt giv a fuk u beat its jus sum niggas a say sum of da sillyest shit lik his was werded better... fuk all dat i spit fa real an my bars dnt always add up but i make da shit flow 2gether.... im drunk an feelin great fuk ya an good writtens nucca
    test
  20. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

y would he speak to duvkin faggot like u
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.