[RANKS] Week 55 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Aint shit.. what's good pimp?

Why you aint on aim?
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i figured that much. same as the snippet before nik-A's name.
    test
  3. Mr. Skull

Mr. Skull G.T.P.

I don't consider myself nothing, but a nigga responsible for teaching a lot of the niggas YOU look up to how to BATTLE. If you wanna say that's a vet then I guess so. Do I care if you didn't vote for me? No.. I only came back to the RBL for 10 weeks tops. I don't deserve shit. I'll be the first to say that cause y'all dedicated time to this. I didn't. Cats like Q and shit put time into all this shit. I just gave a helping hand. I came back bullshitting to waste time. But, with 2 years off I bet I could still fuck up 90% of this league. So hurt??? Nahh son far from it, you're nobody to me straight up. No matter how you'd explain it... Q & Rapid Fire are two different names, but it is the SAME fucking person. You seem like ur lightbulb is a little dim so lemme tell you straight up son keep all that 'net thug' shit to yourself. Go practice that shit in the mirror or something.

You see these dumb niggas One??? Niggas got no manners... know damn well they can't be talking to they daddy like that. But anyway, been busy son. Finalizing shit so I been kinda scattered.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol at num.
    test
  5. Mr. Skull

Mr. Skull G.T.P.

These niggas nowadays Q..lol crack me up yo. I don't wanna win shit but best alias cause I had niggas guessing with that shit. I even pissed u off a lil bit..
    test
  6. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

ok man...

#1. im aware of all q's alias

#2. you care about people on the net?

#3. your responsible for teaching us how to battle? you never even champed RTM sucka
    test
  7. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol, this nigga's a clown
    test
  8. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lmao @ you never even champed RTM.

Damn Num I know homie ruined your day with that.. lmaoooooo
    test
  9. Mr. Skull

Mr. Skull G.T.P.

lmfao I'ma respond to this and I'm done with you yo.. lmfao

#1. No I don't give a shit about the net, I got wayyyyy bigger shit. And if you think it's games ask One or Q.

#2. I have won championships in EVERY league I have EVER been in with the exception of the PBA. Think I'm lying ask your homie mind-bender or Ben Blazyn. I have CONSISTENTLY won for the whole time I have been on the net. ignorance is funny as shit, cause nigga I don't even know who the fuck you are. But you know me well enough to try and track my titles. Have you won a title here? How bout MM? Umm... how bout LW? How bout Hype? How bout RTM? lol, get tha fuck outta hea homie. U are nothing. And yeah I mentored most of the niggas YOU look up to or think is nice. And unlike you I am respected as a writer and an artist. Like I said even with two years away from text battling I could still merk 90% of the league. The only people that would give me comp or even beat me is Q, One, Hens, Kung & User... And I helped 3 outta the 5 start battling!

So plz stfu and quit making an ass out of yourself or I will be forced to keep sonning you and making you look more and more like an herb. Save SOME face man. Just leave it alone. All this sparked cause of a simple misunderstanding. But you keep running your fuckin mouth and you're not even good enough for me to even be talking to...
    test
  10. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

lol to be honest....i didnt feed.i still woulda put that line if i posted first...and i know ur not for bitchassness wit votes homeboi...even if u voted against me i know it woulda been honest

thx
    test
  11. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

lmao at you boastin bout net careers, im sure i could whipe your sweat off the floor with one of my checks
    test
  12. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

just copped me the new Samsung LEDTV 55''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakers gettin smashed looking crispy
    test
  13. eggo

eggo gg

yeah the rockets did have a big lead. we'll see how long it lasts
    test
  14. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

smh
    test
  15. VeNTiCaL

VeNTiCaL fucks ya problem...

fashig my nig...i can respect dat skull
    im still thinkin how you would'a posted dat first bar if you posted first..dunno but nice verse
    test
  16. VeNTiCaL

VeNTiCaL fucks ya problem...

test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, it did.
    test
  18. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

i woulda flipped the wording to.... "i can bet his first bar will be so forced that..."
    test
  19. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

lol...if ur talkin in 3rd person, i can admit i suck man...lol...and i usually try to vote every battle
    test
  20. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

lol @ 'both are losers'
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.