[RANKS] Week 52 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Damn Seph.. You brought it this week.

Props
    test
  2. Phryme

Phryme lets get it.

wow @ yon zula's wack ass ducking me

what up one
    test
  3. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Not much fam.. Up late dealin with your relatives overseas tryna get this project started.. Fuckas got me settin my clock to india time haha.

What's new with you? Good to see you back in the league.. Imma be back in when I get some of this shit off my plate
    test
  4. Phryme

Phryme lets get it.

word go peep my verse this week, you might like it lmao.

i might stay in for a couple more weeks.
    test
  5. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

I hear u dude. Truth is, I work throughout the week, doesn't mean I should get any privileges, but you also won't see me denying extensions either, or feeding or anything like that. It all comes down to me getting home at 7 PM on Friday night with 1 hour to sit down and post, or waiting until Saturday to be able to get off earlier and come home and finish up, which just helps a fuck load more.
    test
  6. JayTwo

JayTwo New Member

^^or u could write like 3 couplets a night. that'll add up to 15 couplets a work week which would be a good 30 line battle. that's not even counting the weekend u have once battles are over and u know who ur facing the following week. yet u continue to take an extension every week.
    test
  7. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

i think there's two ways you can view extensions, and most of the time it depends on what side you're on. there are plenty of people who get extensions in this league, the number one goal is to have a battle go down. The last 4 weeks I went 30, 40, 18 and 30. It's not like I'm getting extensions to key up a bullshit verse, it's not like I won't allow an extension, I understand that alot of people do the same thing.

if there are extensions, and blatant feeding, or weak gamesmanship, then yeah it's weak. but if the person honestly has not put the time in for the week, and is writing their verse during THAT day, it really isn't an advantage.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i don't like extensions, but i hate no-shows more. the fewer no-shows, the better.

i try my best not to no-show no matter what. the last two times i would've no-showed were my last match against you and my match against rizpy. both were nearly 2 days late. neither was an advantage but nearly an attempt on my behalf to give my opponents their fair match. if you post or write a verse, its only fair that i match it.

so yea, there's many different angles to look from in reference to extensions. and even waiting til last minute isn't necessarily dishonorable when the league allows feeding. i don't give a fuck about it and i generally post when i have a verse written, but for those that do, it's there only defense.

just let it ride.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.