[RANKS] Week 52 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTwo

JayTwo New Member

why does hens ask for an extenion every fucking match he has?
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

he likes to post very last. he probably has a verse ready but he won't be on tonight at deadline to post it and he doesn't want to post it now so his opponent can see.

call it what you want, but that's what seems to be the trend to me.
    test
  3. JayTwo

JayTwo New Member

that's pretty fucking gay if u ask me. u should make a rule denying extensions for champ matches. extensions are meant for emergencies and shit. what hes doing is a bitch move.
    test
  4. furl

furl Keep Movin

Q you should post it for him
    test
  5. Soull

Soull New Member

I dropped a quick 14 furl...
    How many versions of that verse did you do? Everytime
    I checked back I saw a different verse lmao....
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh, i don't know if he actually has one done this week. that was just my guess. he seems to do that a lot lately, scared someone will feed or adapt their verse to beat his.

but give him the benefit of the doubt. he's a cool guy.
    test
  7. D.LOKE

D.LOKE New Member

If you just drop as hard as you can It shouldn't matter if the other guy see the verse and try to tweek theirs. If it's hard core they not gonna be able to beat it N.E way.
    test
  8. MADD ILL

MADD ILL WhO WaNt It!!!!!!!!

See me, as soon as i see who im battling, if i dont really no about the dude i'll do lil past research on dude then drop in like a hour you digg,it should be a rule that a nigga cant feed off your verse unless its more than one round or some shit like that.
    test
  9. furl

furl Keep Movin

i dropped like right when i got in the thread was editing my shit all week actually think it worked out better basically rdy for next week all the lines i got
    test
  10. ALIEN0888

ALIEN0888 Your Hero's Idol

it is a rule. Your not allowed to feed. People just don't want to leave their verse there by itself so their opponent can see it, and adjust accordingly.. regardless if it matters or not.
    test
  11. YunoAlwin

YunoAlwin New Member

there should be a rule or votes deducted or something against feeding just as there is for recycling.......like one dude said if there were rounds that be cool but there isnt...
    Any decent semi-vet or vet battler can always win if they drop last because the second person to drop can see how hard they need to come and has more time to come up with something better...and im talking about 2 battlers of about equal skill level.....but there really is no way to make it feeder-free lol unless all verses were emailed to a mod or administrator before deadline but theres too many people around here to do that..
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^so many excuses.
    test
  13. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

hey i have an idea, lets stop caring why Hens needs an extension, and lets vote on my match with Troy

seriously, does it matter? what if he's busy during the week and he has to write/post on saturday?
    test
  14. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

Damn, I liked my verse this week.........you're a douche Villian
    test
  15. nah son

nah son the hundredaire

hi everybody!!! hi q! hi g! hi hens!
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

LOL. i don't believe it one bit, but for the battle's sake, i'll quote the original post by discreet which may have influenced nah son's verse.

test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

not like he's the only nigga who waits til last minute. a preferred option as opposed to posting a no-show verse hours ahead of time because you don't want to waste your real verse when your opponent hasn't checked in and then crying later when he posts and wins.
    test
  18. -Sephiroth-

-Sephiroth- Geostigmatic

i dropped.

and if john needs an extra couple more hours to post then i'm cool with that.

just as long as he shows.

pz.
    test
  19. JayTwo

JayTwo New Member

^^thats what i sent discreet via aim to post. And not for nothing but isnt what you're doing considering swaying?
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, no. what you and discreet are doing is altering messages so that nah son's verse is void. its like writing to your avatar and then you switching it. its not fair. discreet posted as you. thus, it was assumed to be you. you then edited the post twice hiding the evidence and attempting to discredit nah son's accusations. the voters need to see where he got it from.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.