[RANKS] Week 51 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i waxed that ass.

@ you.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and for the record, hens won before i posted. i mainly posted, as i told him, so as not to leave the champ spot vacant. i hate when its done so i refused to do it. and this isn't to say i would've won had i took the time to write a real verse, but it would've been a much better match.

i still think i won the last one.
    test
  3. Burd.

Burd. #1

you beat me.. sure. but every voter said it was close, i think your name swayed it for you to be honest.
    test
  4. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

yeah I know Q didn't have time for much. I'm glad though. I really didn't have too much time for more either.

And damn at MainStream. gl man.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

okay, burd. i don't know why you kick it with me like this from time to time as if you have a chip on your shoulder. the little game you play with oneduh is funny and all, but chill.

nobody on RB or BW even knows me like that. the reason i lost to COM is due to the exact opposite.
    test
  6. Hush!

Hush! New Member

gotta love site bias
    test
  7. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

Oneduh was supposed to write one this week but he got sick or something...I'll have one ready for Q Sunday night for this week.
    test
  8. Burd.

Burd. #1

i actually like you. agreed @ the COM tip.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'll leave shit open through the night. hopefully some people decide to show up. if someone's posted a no-show verse and it says PENDING/NS then its completely there decision as to whether their opponent is allowed to show. if someone has posted a real verse and their opponent shows before i decide to close matches, then i will allow it unless strongly argued otherwise.
    test
  10. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

we have 2 verses up in our match, orange hasn't shown yet so that's his bad but we need votes and i don't feel like waiting to see if he miraculously shows up or not
    test
  11. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I got the flu & bronchitis at the same time.. This shit sucks.. Flu gone but still got bronchitis. Prescription cough syrup>>>
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

unfortunately, you have no control in this. i'll check back soon and if he hasn't shown up then i'll leave it open for votes. as of now, he's online and i'd rather see as many matches as possible complete. no-shows only lessen the amount of heads in the league and is bad for everyone.
    test
  13. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

no control over a match where i showed on time and one of my opponents showed on time..but we have to wait on votes because you're hoping that this ancient texter decides to pop up and drop a verse 14 hours past the time they were due. What's the point of even have a deadline in the first place of your gonna do shit like this, and why would you want to keep a person in the league that can't even show up on time in the first place
    test
  14. eggo

eggo gg

you seem scared.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i want to keep as many people in the league as possible. this league doesn't function solely on deadlines and no deadlines are set in stone. i extend matches all the time because the more no-shows, the fewer participants. when you're the last one left willing to show on time then where does that leave the league?

anyway, i had made my decision. arguing it is pointless.
    test
  16. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

yeah don't argue with Q. it's an impossible task.
    test
  17. Hush!

Hush! New Member

so I gotta read 80 bars to vote on the champ match
    thx guys!!
    test
  18. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

yeah that sucks....I had food poisioning last week, that shit was miserable.
    test
  19. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

champ match is up
    test
  20. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

who was arguing? i was stating that it's retarded to put a match on hold that has 2 verses in it already just to wait on somebody who more than likely wasn't gonna show up in the first place
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.