[RANKS] Week 51 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burd.

Burd. #1

lmao. i know, right?!
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Don't agree with me you mediocre fuck.
    test
  3. Burd.

Burd. #1

here we go again.

you're awful.. gtfoh with your bland ass statement style.

or how about.. gtfoh with your inability to pic battle on a level above horrible.

kthxluvuduh.
    test
  4. MADD ILL

MADD ILL WhO WaNt It!!!!!!!!

for all you dumb muthafuckas i never said it was a punchline.
    test
  5. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

you tried to say he stole ya idea because one word was the same, that's beyond lame
    test
  6. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I'm sorry I don't speak average.

Can someone translate Burd's response for me?
    test
  7. MADD ILL

ITS JUST HOW IT PLAYED OUT....YA'LL THE ONES STILL MAKIN A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT... JUST RELAX....ITS GON BE AIIGHT...BUT ONCE AGAIN JUST CAUSE.....HE WAS IN MY THREAD FOR 30 MINS AND HIS FIRST LINE HE START OUT WITH WAS SOMETHING OUT OF MY VERSE... AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH IT I TAKE THAT AS HE WANT TO BE LIKE ME THATS ALL,MY SHIT WAS FREESTYLE/KEYSTYLE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT TO CALL IT... MY SHIT DONT GOT NOBODY ELSE SHIT IN MY SHIT AN AS SPECIALY NOT IN THE SAME DAMN WEEK SO YEAH LET IT BE LAME LET IT BE WHATEVER IM STILL GON THINK THAT SO KILL IT AND THATS IT.

peace!!!
    test
  8. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

you made it a big deal when you came in here and made a post about it, i honestly doubt anybody wants to be like you except for you, one word was the same and you swear he got it from your verse, go read other verses this week and see how many other words are the same as in yours then say they stole them from your verse too
    test
  9. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

um seriously dude, dead it because you're talkin nonsense..I aint takin your ideas nigga, I already had that written. Do you know how many times I used the word 'worthless' in my past verses..if u knew u'd shut the fuck..my verse was written Monday, just wanted to make sure D wasn't gonna pull that late shit, which he didn't....

so stop dude, you makin yourself look crazy...
    test
  10. BronzeAtlas

BronzeAtlas ...

Do you know how many time the word 'worthless' has been used to describe you? And, truth is, if you had that verse written on monday, then you need to keep writting until thursday to clean up all that wack shit.

so stop dude, you makin yourself look gay...
    test
  11. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

average emcee hating alert, i repeat average emcee hating alert everybody find shelter
    test
  12. MADD ILL

LOL,AVERAGE EMCEE HATIN ALERT,WHO THE FUCK IS HATIN AND IT WASNT JUST ONE WORD,ANYWAY ALOT OF YOU NIGGAS SWEAR YA'LL IS TIGHT AND REALLY BE WANTING TO BE RAPPERS AND SHIT,THIS BATTLING THING IS A HOBBY FOR ME WHEN I AINT DOING SHIT ELSE... YOU DIGG AND LATELY I JUST HAD SOME EXTRA TIME SO I FUCK AROUND WITH THIS SHIT...AND I DONT WRITE SHIT,WHEN I SEE MY OPPONENT MOST LIKELY I POST IT RIGHT THEN OR IF I DONT FEEL LIKE IT THAT DAY I WOULD POST IT WHEN I GET BACK ONLINE I NEVER WRITE SHIT,YOU DIGG...AND THE BAD THING ABOUT IT YA'LL WRITE YA'LL SHIT AND BE WACK AS SHIT.. LET ME SIT DOWN AND WRITE SOMETHING I WOULD DOGG YOU NIGGAS,YA'LL SAY MY SHIT IS WACK BUT MY SHIT BE FREESTYLE/KEYSTYLE YOU FEEL ME....SO COME ON NIGGAS HOP OFF MY DICK MAN..FOR REAL...

peace
    test
  13. Burd.

Burd. #1

oh shit. it's capslock time.
    test
  14. YonZula

YonZula Yon the God

ummm MADD ILL who was even talking to you? i said average emcee, you're not even that, you're just complete garbage. So next time if i say garbage emcee hating alert then you'll know i'm talking to you
    test
  15. Burd.

Burd. #1

G.E.H.A for short.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're all gay. madd ill dropped this on the first page. so yung troy, burd, and yon, please shut the fuck up.
    test
  17. Main Stream

Main Stream The Conversensationalist

Champ match is 40 lines a piece! Be prepared for a good but LONG read. I trust that Hens is gonna bring it and mine is already up. So voters you have been WARNED
    test
  18. Burd.

Burd. #1

hens waxed that ass.

@ q.
    test
  19. D.LOKE

D.LOKE New Member

LMAO @ all this controvery

N.E Wayz guys, what happen to the Mags? is N.E body writing one?
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, dope.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.