[RANKS]Week 5 ranks/complaint suggestion thread

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Thing is kid.
    My life is better than yours.
    I'm more accomplished than you will ever be, both in life and in music.
    And the RSTL is for good writers to become better writers and a place for great feedback, well at least that's what it use to be.

Moreover, the fact that you use the excuse that this is just sport for the reason as to why you suck proves once again why it is that you're not only a whack writer, but that you suck at life.
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

homie thinks hes a celebrity cause he texted for a few years lmao, im sorry the golden era of text is over maybe you can save us all
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^shiiiit. I feel bad for that dude. Even in his name he doubts if he has a life.
    test
  4. Got Life?

yawn @ kids who can't write being in the RSTL.
    test
  5. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Some niggaz love playin' heel, annoy for something to do...
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

man i wish i could be a champion like you [funny]
    test
  7. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i feel like im in the GRB or somthen here

yall gotta seetle down now, ye hear? [/redneck]
    test
  8. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fuckin' hell.

i thought this was a thread for suggestions.

anyway, i'll post this elsewhere ...

[turn] ...
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

How is it there are people in this league that don't know how to fuckin' read?

And who the fuck is Kyle?

Do you know what the word humble means, cuz that made absolutely no sense.

What GL? was tryin' to say is he that he's been around this bitch for a long time, and seen everything the league has to offer, and that's why he thinks shit declined. I mean really none of you have ANY perspective as to where the fuckin' league was at one point...
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

Yea.

I'm sorry guys but quoting lines and saying dope after the quote doesn't help anything...
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

truth but u know mcs got egos [funny] people do things their way and dont wanna be told how to get better all the time but critism isnt a terrible thing at all i enjoy it i always try to improve but that dont mean im writing every verse with the crazyiest techniques i do whats sounds good to me at the time :) . and this clowns going around telling everybody they suck and need to improve is ridiculous and i think people here deserve more respect for putting themselves out there and writing.
    test
  12. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

i dont mean to diss anyone or anything

but i think the old heads gotta let 'what it used to be' go. simple fact is, to most cats these days 'textcees' are a joke. if this is supposed to be a place where aspiring writers come to develop, im in the wrong place.

i came here cuz i thought it was a few ppl who did this because they thought it was fun, a way to pass time. i know i suck but im here to enjoy myself, the possibility of improvement is just a side dish thrown in.

im sure a few other ppl feel the same way

your gunna attract more ppl that wanna chill an kick some rhymes then aspiring writers, an if you have a bunch of ppl haven fun talent will emerge an kick everything up a notch.
    test
  13. Got Life?

If you suck, I'ma tell you, you suck.

If I offend your inner e-thug because of it, take a ticket and fall back in line. There's a reason I've been the most hated in the league for a hot minute, it's because I don't bite my tongue, not here, not in real life.

You show me one polished verse that is of a high caliber which I called whack and I'll never post here again.
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

Then I guess you are man. Or maybe we are since we seem to be outnumbered by people who have no desire to become good writers...
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

its a text league ur taking this way to serious. ur probably the most hated not because u think ur being honest its cause ur a douche bag.
    test
  16. .:Pain:.

It's a text league, not a glorified open mic.

Some of us take competition serious, regardless of what it is...
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

im not trying to insult you homie, i like it here, i like competition too, but if u dont think this dude needs to lighten up a bit u got some bias cause of his time here or somethin.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

hey..Pain voted for me this week...but WHY he voted for me was wack.

He OBVIOUSLY takes this online texting shit way too seriously...as evidenced by him thinking Nick Names would get someone to write a verse for him. He assumes Nick Names is a loser who takes this shit as serious as him. Really, who would go and ask somebody to write a verse for them for some online text competition? Why would someone get a ghostwriter for this shit? For props? Props from ppl you've never seen and will never see....who can't even look you in the eye, give you a pound and say, "Yo that was sick!"...and furthermore props you know in your heart you don't deserve? How lacking in self-esteem would you have to be to need to do something like that. Pain assumes Nick Names needs gratification from this league as much as he does....

GotLife and Pain/Kyle are a couple of wanna-be's in real life, who come online to act out their hip hop fantasy.

edit* and what Nick was saying with "humble" is that in life you SHOULD be humble. Also, he was being sarcastic...showing what kind of nerds you are. This is a text league that no one outside of maybe 20 ppl scattered over the world give a fuck about. Show you're a chill person wit perspective and just be happy ppl are showing up. Don't act like you're king shit just cuz you THINK you're a better texter than 20 other random ppl in the world.
    test
  19. .:Pain:.

I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm not biased towards his opinion, I've been writing along side the mother fucker for years in this league and outside.

GL? is an asshole. He's an asshole to everybody. It's how he says hi, lol.
    If you wrote this much for your match, you probably would have been a clear cut winner.

Wtf are you talking about. You're obviously a newb because in the past, I was always the one saying other people take this shit too seriously. I never had anyone ghost for me, I won/lost on my accord everytime. And gratification? Are you serious? Go ahead and find me one, just one person who has been in the league longer than 6 months that will say I give a shit about votes. Go ahead and try. I write for me and me alone, everybody knows this, except you because you vision is skewed by the cocks in your face.

I've done more real shit than most rappers, I actually lived the life rappers talk about. Got Life is from fuckin' Redhook. Trust me son, we're as real as real can fuckin' get.

Only someone as ignorant as yourself would stoop to racist comments.

And I know what Nick was tryin' to say, he just said it like a retard opening his first dictionary.

And show me where I said I was better than everyone else. Please, show me. Ya can't because you're so busy choosing to suck dick that you don't have time to fact check your statements.

All you do is make assumptions and put words in my mouth to make me look bad, all I have to do to do the same to you is state the facts that have been presented...
    test
  20. Got Life?

lol @ every time pain posts, he shits on this whack reject.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.