[RANKS]Week 5 ranks/complaint suggestion thread

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

or, mods can move the posts to the ranks thread. its that simple.
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Q, follow the rules nig.
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

agreed

in the rules we have to give a breakdown and then some ppl are gettin upset over the breakdown. if you dont like what someone said then either adjust your next drop or say 'fuck it, im doing this for me an it doesnt matter'

i might not like to hear what some have to say about my drop, but the fact is im extremly new to writing somthen out on a topic an i got a lot of improvement to do. i dont care how long anyones been at this, if someone isnt critizing your verse your not tryin hard enough.

also, posting on the net will result in negative feedback, dont let it get to you.
    test
  4. Soull

Soull New Member

T.a.C can I just dump my voting links here or something? Since my
    thread is closed and there isnt a no show/skunk thread I cant post em
    anywhere
    test
  5. Got Life?

i voted on a few, lmk if you want links or if you want to tickle my taint or w/e's clever since you closed my thread as well.
    test
  6. MC Guttso

MC Guttso Fingers in Pies

test
  7. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

test
  8. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Not feeling someones drop is one thing, i can deal with that, but claimin' biting or someone ghostin shit for a fuckin website text league, thats low rent...

If you claimin foul on someones shit it should be done here too, not somewhere that you can make an accusation and the accused can't argue the point...
    test
  9. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

And fuck a rule i'll argue anywhere on the net, i pay Verizon for the right to do so...
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I said the ellipsis slashes thing was just a silly detail.

Like I said, not only were the rhyme patterns completely different, but so was the overall style.

Just take the rhyme patterns, why go from multies to singles in 16's for no apparent reason, except maybe to fuck up the flow of your verse?

The first verse was very well written, the second verse, not so much. Nobody can switch from good to suck that quickly.
    It's not illegal for a reason. Mainly because most people don't give a shit. I've ghosted for people in the league, a lot of people have ghosted in the league. Sometimes you really just don't feel like writing. Sometimes you aren't inspired enough to finish something.

All I said was make it less obvious.

And to everyone talking about criticisms, that's how I became a decent writer. By people telling me what I was doin' wrong, where I should improve, and so on and so forth.
    Going from writing like this
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-33-ninja-kid-0-1-vs-34-achromatic-0-0-a.html
    to the shit I wrote this week didn't happen by magic. You should listen to what we're telling you, and I know I'd appreciate the same from you guys. Telling me how dope my verse was doesn't help me at all as a writer...
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

soull and GL? post in here
    test
  12. Soull

Soull New Member

test
  13. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Kind of is a big deal when you claim so vigorously that i did it, when im sitting here telling you i didn't, like you said it isnt illegal, if i did it, i'd say so, but why go through the trouble of having someone write a verse for ME, for the fuckin' RSTL?!

I got heated because your arguement was flimsy to begin with, fuckin' how dare you in the first place? "no wait, i know" fuck outta here Kyle, you don't know shit...

Fact still remains, your an ignorant ma'fucka, yea, dots and slashes, nobody ever in the history of the internet switched styles in mid battle, this nigga must be getting help from somewhere...

"Make it less obvious next time", lmao, yea aight man...
    test
  14. Got Life?

test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^stfu who are you? what kind of lame complains about how someone spaces out his verse.
    test
  16. *Iceman*

*Iceman* New Member

Its too humble to simply be happy that mafuckaz is actually signing up and showing, way to humble...

The coo thing to do would be to take shots at the league as a whole, nevermind the fact niggaz allow us to read they shit, but talk down to em because it aint 2001 anymore and you miss it so much, thats whats hot...
    test
  17. Got Life?

4 x RSTL Champ
    Champ of Season 2
    3rd Most Wins in RSTL History
    Most Hated 2 Years Running

No one did awards for '08...

The real question is, who the fuck are you chump.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Thing is GL, this is just sport (to niggaz who got lives n shit).

The fact that you posted up your text battle record like some university degrees to show you are somebody....makes you a lame.
    test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

LMFAO ur pathetic ur father must be proud of you
    test
  20. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

[funny] exactly.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.