[RANKS] Week 5 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

test
  2. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

lol i dunno when i seen that pic it just seemed deeper and darker than just a wife leaving in my eyes then the confused look on the girls face while the dad is crying hard as hell just sparked the idea..i mean even a pedophile has to have a limit and to get a letter like that from the child ur molesting would break any pedophile down..i'm tryna top that this week but not something as sick and demented as that lol
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Who is this Chris guy?
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

a guy whos about to catch a rape charge this week :eek:
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

you jerk
    test
  6. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

I got a few ideas forming in my mind, might start it soon, dont want to leave it to the last min again, plus gonna take something very special the beat the Viz
    test
  7. Insanevillian

damn right son! the i vizzle aint goin out like a bitch...
    test
  8. Insanevillian

actually im down to raise the stakes..

if i lose ill sign out for two weeks, (ill still do the mag tho) if you lose you have to tell the masses who you really are :p
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

..... i like this.. then I will definitly have chance at champ spot! if he loses.. but if he wins i will be comin for ya ivizzle
    test
  10. pestilence

pestilence now believes he's hyphy.

I will hear none of that.
    Last week was the first verses I wrote since 2006 I think. It's gonna get worse before it gets better.

And besides.. Just read your piece from week one.. It was pretty good.
    test
  11. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

haha nice try, but 2 reasons why im going to decline.

Number 1. even if i win, i dont want you to sign out for 2 weeks, i enjoy reading your verses so i want to see how your stats fair up at the end of the season.

Number 2. i am kuja lmao, settled '-)

i know it prob sounds shit but im just not intrested in legacys, if thats the right word, i want to be judged on what i write now and not what i used to write, if im been honest im still shaking rust off.
    test
  12. Defcon_5

Ok we are 4 weeks into the league...soooo take your picks which verse do u feel has been the best one so far
    test
  13. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

lol ^ why do i feel like your fishing for compliments def? tut tut ') yes your verse was sick but nice.
    test
  14. Defcon_5

lol i most certainly am not!!! but forreal there have been some nice verses that have been dropped this season and i just wanna know which one each individual things has been the best so far
    test
  15. Defcon_5

tbh my favorite so far was LP's last week..i dunno if it's my love of the japenese culture or what but the integration between the story and japanese history really stuck out to me. One of the ones i enjoyed reading the most this season so far
    test
  16. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

Wish i could answer that def, but im the underdog hehe
    also the current champ which people seem to forget lmao
    im looking forward to Viz's verse tho and in terms of current
    form i will lose, and by current form i mean recent verses.
    anyway did you see what i did there viz, switched the pressure
    lmao ') just kidding hopefully it will be a dope match.
    test
  17. Kuja

Kuja Jack Skellington

one last thing, which im sure viz aint doing. do not under any circumstance underestimate me .
    test
  18. Defcon_5

:D I just figured out mt direction this week..i think i'ma need all 64 for this one!!!!!
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Thank you man! i really think this was my best RSTL verse up to date, Story telling wise.. As for the claims that I used pronunciation incorrectly I studied everything I said before I said it and I am pretty confident I used each word correctly and it was rhymed sufficiently.. for example Rakshasha's rhymes with

prosperous (pros- per-rus)

Rakshasha's (rock-shas-shus)

any who.. the story was completely made up and didn't mimick any other stories although it was inspired by other stories.. I'm suprised how lazy people were this week when reading it.. b/c some of the things that were said didn't make any sense.. the story started at the end travelled back to give insight to the picture and then tied in upto the last part right before the events that preceded the opening stanza.. talk about story telling. tiz all good hopefully I can do better this week.. thank you Defcon
    test
  20. pestilence

pestilence now believes he's hyphy.

If you're referring to me... I didn't factor in what I thought were mispronunciations into my vote...

However.. Using traditional Japanese phonetics... There were mispronunciations. But I don't know Japanese rules all that well and I may have been wrong. But I wasn't trying to be a dick by bringing the topic up. And if you saw it in that way.. Sorry.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.