[RANKS] Week 5 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murderous Keys

Murderous Keys All's well that ends

Thanks Guys, Again I Apologize. Wont Happen Again, I Did Not Read Your Verse Scrolls So i Won't Have Any Advantange.
    test
  2. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

All good man
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Thanks Bro.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

No problem.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Thanks for havin my back in that thread mk..appreciate it bro.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

them niggas is hella whack scrolls.. real recognize real.. a real ass nigga gone be there for his homee, and a fake , well we can expect them to continue to be fake..
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

what'd i miss?
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

same whack ass cornballs that diss me in every thread, doing same ol shit, it aint no biggy.. sometimes people need to know when to be serious and when too play.. its one thing to tell a motha fucka he aint shit, but to cut at him when he being real, puttin it all out there, it just looks real shitty and i hate that.. a gang of niggas on here think ima joke and i aint shit and all that but i came here too elevate my writing game. i called niggas out to battle, if i lossed i was prepared too lose i wanted to learn how to get better, but niggas started gangin up on me so i hadda defend my self any one would..
    its crazy how some one can call u out for being an attention whore and all that ..
    when they seeking attention them damn selves writing shit about another person, in hopes other people will aprove.. crazy thing is..we all on here for the same reasons, and all have the same shit in common.. but niggas still seem too hate..on one another... thats whats so shitty about the game, thats why the game will never be the same.. bc to be honest pussies out number the dicks.. on a general aspect and a lotta pussies(men and woman) run the show.. when the "dicks" get shitted on, and they be the trealest of the trill
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

yo priest, you remind me of me when i started off here. not talent wise, you're better, but i mean attitude wise. the site is like the old saying "rookies are to be seen, not heard". i came to the site cocky and was ready to have it out with whoever wanted it. i'm sure MK remembers. i was constantly in beef in my early days.

people pick fights and shit for entertainment. on this site there is someone who will talk shit about any issue you care about. the day i put my dog down i posted about it on here, fuckin broken hearted as fuck, and i actually had someone tell me send the carcass so his pittbull can practice on it.

the best thing to do is just ignore it. let them talk their shit. you cant do shit about it anyway other than get heated, which doesnt help at all.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

aint that the truth!!! im learning.. i may have created an account in 2000 but i never kicked it at home long enough to be online up untill recent.. and i one day up and decided to come check it out, and im not used to this shit, in the hood, we bang it out, out here we talk it out.. gay.. but im coo with every one in the rstl lotsa talent and look forward to facing all of u guys SOON!
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

well ima jus warn you ahead of time, got life? will prolly sign in at some point. he's brutally honest and probably meaner than he has to be. but, he's a good writer and paying attention to his criticism can help you out a lot
    test
  12. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Got life is cool...we had our beef. We r cool now. Thanks fellas
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

GL? is cool, but i promise you if he signs in for any significant amount of time me and him will end up in a big fight. or him and shadow. either/or. always happens when he signs in
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

i dont remember sickdoctor asking for an extension! arent verses DUE already??? when do we start voting TACcy?
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

you can now. though we usually arent too strict. if someone posts a few hours after deadline we dont tend to care. but if you vote now then he's fucked lmao
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

except MK got an extension right? who all has extensions? besides..(inster witty/sarcastic comment here)
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

cigma too gets an ext. since MK has it.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

oh and dude ur vs too asked for one.. damn everyone needs an extension.. i posted my shit hours after the official topics were picked.. took me bout 45 minutes to write that shit
    test
  19. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Actually extension helps me too. I will post tonight after work, 12 hour shift.

I will drop no worries.

If scrolls wants to tighten his verse up only fair i reckon.

GOOD MORNING!
    test
  20. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Yes, Good morning....I will begin writting after I take a shit. will post this afternoon, although not going to have time to write a story so im gonna poemerize this week.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.