[RANKS] Week 49 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nom is dull.

nom is dull. but shines up pretty.

i'm not saying you wanted to screw me. although there is this petty put at the bottom of the rankings shit. and i'm sure i would've had a better outcome if i hadn't have been such an outrageous cunt about it. but now i've put you in a position where you can't back down on your stand point. however wrong it is. because i know in my heart that i didn't cheat and would never consider someone using part of an old verse in a new verse as recycling. i don't even see recycling as cheating, it's laziness on the persons part but nothing more. fuck it i've defended myself enough. i know i'm right and i stand by despising the hypocrisy you display with which rules you will hold to the letter and which you'll decide on a whim.
    test
  2. nom is dull.

i ran the league for several months. i know how it works. never talk down to me. i've lost to worse than you and beat better. i don't give a fuck. settle back into your role as mag writer and keep your mouth shut on matters that don't concern you. thanks.
    test
  3. nom is dull.

don't respond to that lp. cheers.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

ur so full of urself.. im not acting better then u or nothing.. u just sound mad brah.. quit reaching. u got beat by the so called bottom feeder of the league.. and u got beat by cigma and ur crying like is it really the much of a suprise? explain exactly how the rules were bent? b/c a mod didn't accept the extension request via text? show me in the passed 10 weeks when a request has been made where the mod manually acknowledged the request .. im waiting
    test
  5. nom is dull.

should've taken my advice.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

:dead: league is full of retards man i swear i feel like every week i gotta argue with children...

grow the fuck up niggas damn!
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol @ 2 guys that got ko'd last week contending for the championship.

i'm with nom on the fact that literally none of the rules in this league are followed, except for the recycling one.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

most the rules are enforced but at the same time we don't want to run people away by enforcing dumb rules like extension request technicalities. it's hard enough our league is as small as got life's penis.. but we just wanna write and do what we love to do..
    test
  9. Got Life?

Please shut your ignorant mouth.

There have been plenty of instances where extensions aren't even asked for and assumed that they're a given. i.e. Bent telling me it's cool for me to take an extension when his verse is over 4+ hrs late.

Voting is definitely never deemed mandatory nor is it ever due on time.

If your opponent fails to show, you MUST STILL post AT LEAST 5 lines (4-15) AND 3 voting links in order to claim victory < This is never enforced and if you need to write 4-15 lines, why must you post at least 5.
    test
  10. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fucking boner, love when this guy loses it.

you beat nom? lollllllllllllllll.

recycling part of a verse should not be considered recycling.

usually you can get away with recycling shit, but i guess alot of these cunts pay closer attention to your writing nom (i study it), so it's harder for you to get away with it.

a part of me wants lp to egg nom on further so he can lose his shit again, but i don't like seeing nom this upset despite the bonus of the boner.

i hope this drives gl and nom out of the league, cue my entrance.

:numaan:
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

test
  12. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

im highly confused as to how Nom's battle effected mine and GL?'s battle?? lol

regardless, he is still on the vengeance list lol

fuc it lets jus all have an RSTL royal rumble, everyone drop a verse in one thread and see who survives.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Got Life ? has been recycling entire verses. So he got scrapped, you came up.

Nom recycled part of a verse, he got scrapped.
    test
  14. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

shit, i leave for a bit and all hell breaks loose. >.>

on another note, i'm sad i don't get to face cigma =\ i've actually been wanting to go against him for a while now. sigh.. i'll be back soon!
    test
  15. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I'm sad I don't benefit from any of this.

Who cares as far as recycling - It's not biting. If it works with the topic, it works. I don't understand why people can't recycle. They wrote it in the first place. Whether it's a few lines, 10 lines, or 40 lines - fact is it's not plagiarism so who the fuck cares?

test
  16. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

you guys got such problems with the rules, propose new ones/amendments, and shadow and i will discuss them.
    test
  17. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

ahh i see.

being able to recycle would make like so much easier. i have dozens of verses hanging around.

But i guess that's kinda the point, if its just copy-paste, where is the art?

i think you can make an argument for recycling only part of it. but then where do you draw the line? Can i just change one line of a verse and repost it? sounds tough to moderate.

i have seen no recycling in all kinds of leagues for as long as I remember. its kind of a sacred cow lol makes for a good debate
    test
  18. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Eh whatever. I write new shit all the time.. I don't save verses ever.

I think this week I'm going to find an old Peril Eyes verse that coincides with the topics. ahha
    test
  19. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

so youre saying there shouldnt be a problem with say, someone like Vern who i've seen regarded as the greatest this league has seen, dropping the best verse he wrote however many years ago again? shit, i think he'll breeze through the tourney.
    test
  20. Got Life?

No he won't.

I've beaten vern plenty of times.

But my gems stand out to much in memory as well.

tbh I could give a fuck less.

I'm just moderately annoyed at Nom.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.