[RANKS] Week 48 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

You dime a dozen acapella tryout battlers are just bad writers - end of story. Just because you battle live doesn't make you automatically better or in a more important arena. Honestly, if you, Kollision or anyone like that peeped the written format and got more educated on it they'd go from standard league wack in face to face battling to decent in it.

Rather read something dope > listen to these corny kids scream for the 1000th time with no originality.
    test
  2. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

btw, the league on netcees has the best talent these days and normally turn out around 20 + heads for a league.
    test
  3. ThisisDAM

ThisisDAM Turn The Pages

Text battling is dead. It's the truth. It needs to evolve into something different tbh

Topical battles where it's at right now.

I'm on leagues on Netcees, ria and text stars and text stars even has cash prized everything
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Jesus Christ, this! Except for the not voting part.

deathstare
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

This is the point you chose to argue? Serious? I can't make everyone vote, but if you haven't read the Mag this week, I wrote a long spiel about voting and that it sucks right now. I agree that we need more votes, why the fuck are you arguing with me about this? We agree for fucks sake!

Someone notify Deth, I found his soulmate.

manik1
    test
  6. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

:THWalkershhhhhh:

smh dude just doesn't get it
    -anyone that can count, from their visual survey, can see just how few ppls are in here battling

so... your verse is given praise from those who do "live battles", nuff said nigha

Whys it so hard (pause), difficult for you to understand that what you posted isn't the traditional formula for a winning text verse

lmao@ some sort of mystical powers and control to be obtained thru internet text battles

you're either:
    a. hell'a'sensitive
    b. unable to adapt to a new style
    -so far you have lived up to both of those expectations
    --prove us wrong!

DO NOT get me wrong cos I'm one of the few nigs here suggesting you should stick around, and that I appreciate your style; it's different, a new flavor. I like diversity.....
    AND, I am not opposed to having some sort of grudge matches - audio battles - via the rbl, because it's obvious we have individuals here that are on that cusp

smh da fuck yo.....
    test
  7. Brown Jesus

test
  8. ThisisDAM

ThisisDAM Turn The Pages

I remember mm09 but don't remember Thorne being even in the final four? Didn't fracture beat you @thorne
    test
  9. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

Finals cypher but they didnt finish.
    test
  10. ThisisDAM

ThisisDAM Turn The Pages

Gotcha, I vaguely remember. I do remember Q losing like 20-0 or some shit, hAha

And I hate to be 'that guy' but it sucks when you battle someone & lose to nameplays you've seen 10yrs ago. The plague of battling I guess.
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

whats old to one is fresh to another. you know how many times ive seen something about a tack and a wall get quoted? lol.
    test
  12. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

i dnt bug on using old concepts or played lines.. cuz alot really dnt know if you been doing this a long time... just put a fresh twist on it...
    test
  13. ThisisDAM

ThisisDAM Turn The Pages

Yeah that's why I said plague of battling, haha I'm sure I've won cuz of it too

Sall good
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

I'll post the new week when I get off work. Ranking will have to wait for Q, since I'm not sure how we work that. Mag will be started today, hopefully up by tomorrow AM.
    test
  15. Brown Jesus

Holy fuck! Did anyone show up this week?

:cry:
    test
  16. Brown Jesus

nvr mind, if I can't do rankings, I obviously can't post matches

:comeoneson:
    test
  17. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

I keyed 10 bars just so I wouldn't no show.

My time to write's gonna be severely limited from now on...so anyone who battles me better drop first if they want a long battle.
    test
  18. eggo

eggo gg

Q still acting like ya need 5 straight hours to write a verse and thinks he's only one with life outside of net forums lol
    test
  19. eggo

eggo gg

no showing champ matches ain't the way to gain activity, we get some good heads contesting for the belt each week it will draw more people to the league. no shows deter people.
    test
  20. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

i was partyin out of town for the weekend.

seemed to be a looong week anyhow.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.