[RANKS] Week 48 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

you shower yet, faggot?
    test
  2. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Yeah, I'm wating for your lame ass to get on facebook.
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

inbox me, hoe
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

its the same shit. i jus got annoying people on facebook to avoid.
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

I ain't even lying, that was bad. No one was saying that line was great, though.

We're the insecure ones because we think you suck and you just can't accept it? If everyone kept telling me the same shit, at some point I'd believe it.

This dude has seriously got to be DethStryque.
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

test
  7. Brown Jesus

stfu.
    test
  8. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Yeah...I'm done...I'm gonna go do an auido tourney for money...

I'm not gonna continue to compete in a league consisting of 5 people with multiple accounts.

2 votes per battle? Really?

Btw; this line is the dumbest line I have ever read in my life;

Quote:
    Want a crack at the seat? Please, how you get here battling Weez?
    ‘cause Q is Shit - and it’s funny they both come after a Pee!!

They both come after a pee? LMAOOOOOO...

And this is the dude you faggots voted as your champ.

The truth is that most of you are impotent as shit in real life, so this sorry little forum is all you have.

Pathetic.....you have no new participants who stick around and this is why. You're all so insecure of being ousted from this little nest that has harbored your lacklustre writing skills for the last ten years, that you'll hate vote the shit out of any new participant.

Aaannnnnd you've just lost another one. Have fun ruminating in your little contaminated pitri dish.

Thorne come at me bro

Rav stick around you got potential.
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

Did you just copy paste your own quote? Good luck in the audio tourney's.
    test
  11. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

areyoufuckingkiddingme?!?!

My opponent spit so many gay bars I bet Ru Paul is his club promoter, certainly
    He's just like a fag in prison behind all those bars ....droppin the soap purposely

smh
    test
  12. coil grimely

cosign
    test
  13. Ravenous510

Dude, here's the bottom line.

When there are only two votes per battle, it makes any time I might have put into writing a verse worthless.

I shouldn't have to be constantly walking on eggshells afraid to argue my point with someone in the lounge or vote the way I see fit for fear people are going to hate vote me in the battle threads.

I realize that shit is a reality of any text battle league on the internet, but the people participating in this league are so few that one disgruntled character could mean the difference between a win or a loss. Terrible.

Yeah, I'm done. Sign me the fuck out. Let me know when this league has at least 20 people regularly competing and voting.
    test
  14. coil grimely

20!? Maybe if this were the late 90's

Like Q said, don't look forward to any REAL surge for text battle revival

You mentioned numerous ppl looked over your verse and they all said it was excellent, right... you should refer those individuals to the league also to gain some more activity #just a thought
    test
  15. Ravenous510

Lol...why is 20 such a high number? I thought that at the height of its popularity, this league "had hundreds of people who came from aaaallll over the internet to battle in the illustrious RBL".....lmao...

20 people is nothing, and for you to be taken aback at me "mentioning such a high number" as if it's impossible just tells me how few people there really are in here....lol..

And the people I had check my verse out aren't going to participate in a text battle league...they get actual real life battles...

Let me put you up on game...that cat Kollision is a real life battler....he has battled numerous times in the GT Upstate divison as well as in California leagues...he won that first battle he took part in vs. Ski Mask....his verse was better in general and Ski Mask had one good line; the "face mask" line...and he admitted to it being a recycled line...yet you guys still voted against Kollision...I notice he hasn't been back since...

I would think that you guys would want real life battlers to come in here and get down, but instead you guys hate vote them so that tells me that you guys are super insecure and probably only participate in these text battles to implement some form of control over the new guys who come in because it makes you feel like you have some degree of power in your lives.

Why would I want to continue subjecting myself to that kind of bias and petty ankle biting behavior? Once again...I'm done. I'm going to allocate my writing time to an atmosphere that is appreciative of it. Have fun running around like rats trapped on a very small sinking ship.
    test
  16. Brown Jesus

You shouldn't. I've made it clear in the past that I really enjoy having multiple viewpoints in votes. We can dislike your vote, but I won't let anyone argue against a valid vote. I'm sure Q feels the same.

lol @ 20, we're at 14, right? So a few more heads will make all the difference, huh? Right.

edit: Hundreds in 01'; 12', we're lucky to have 12 =(
    test
  17. Ravenous510

Lmao @ 14 people participating and voting....where are the 14 votes in the battle threads?

Gtfoh...
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

jesus christ, you've got problems, kid.
    test
  19. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

well, u got 24 hrs. to prove ya point
    test
  20. ThisisDAM

ThisisDAM Turn The Pages

Tbh

I don't give a crap about voting, I'm here just to write and keep me writing cuz its something I love to do. I lose cuz of gay votes, so be it, wouldNt be the first time.

I've won cuz of bad voting too. This league is weak as shit tbh and I wouldn't take it seriously otherwise. But yet, I'm here participating and giving y'all activity.

Just here to have some fun, why would anyone stress it and write paragraphs concerning bs is beyond me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.