[RANKS] Week 47 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but so you all know, i'm far away from destroying the league. i toy with it in conversation because i honestly feel that way at times when it seems like the league appreciates nothing. but i wouldn't kill the league. i don't want that on my shoulders.

i'm stuck for now. until i'm just too busy or old or occupied to do this shit.
    test
  2. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

Q, I do not care if you're cool with me. If you want to play it that way so be it.

I hit you up in the PM because I am cool with you. At that point everything was fine. Then I go into the thread and read '' go back to BW ''. '' Oneduh is laughing at you ''. Instead of you taking the PM positively, you flipped it on me.

I said that shit about you being gay after you snapped on me tellin me to stfu. That's all.

I'm not on here sayin ur breaking rules, I think it's a negative for any league if the mod interferes in his own battle, that and I guess like I said, I like consistency in a league man, that's all it comes down to.
    test
  3. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

Dude, I wish you would just understand that this all stemmed from an extremely simple situation.

I literally just saw you saying you might change the deadline this week if Kung posts. All I did was respond to that. I'm not saying you did change it, I'm not saying you broke rules, I'm saying I responded to the idea of you changing it.

I'm not bashing your job on the league, dude I just signed in because I enjoy the RBL. But don't expect me to reply nicely when you flip that PM on me like that, that was weak. I tried hittin u up out of the thread just saying '' hey i'm not trying to get into bullshit over this ''. And I came back and you had already made a few more comments, so that's what continued it.
    test
  4. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

btw, I am not acting like it's an advantage for you. That's stupid. If anything I think you want the thread open and Kung to drop because you're confident in your verse and feel like you would win the battle.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i hadn't even read the p/m until i mentioned it.
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^after the private message.
    test
  7. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

well whatever

q, this is stupid from both sides. just realize the only thing that bothered me was the idea of a mod, not just you, any mod, changing anything based off of a battle they are in. that's it. it wasn't meant to go beyond that. u telling me to stfu pissed me off because it was pretty much out of nowhere.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

it started by you quoting the rules and saying i went over the limit and broke them.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

cool.

its dead.

whatever's clever.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

now, let me finish this armoire.
    test
  11. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

all I said was better edit those out hombre lol. that was literally all i said. i thought the rules were 40 max, you dropped 50, it seemed like that's an easy way to get urself fucked over, that's it.
    test
  12. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Q.. I hope you aren't this bad at sucking the fun out of every situation you're in in real life too.. wow..

Like I told you.. me & hens thought it would be funny if I closed the thread & fucked around with you about it.. Something to keep everyone entertained until new threads went up later tonight.. You reacted like a giant pussy with a keyboard attached to it's lips.. So I went ok.. I'll post the aim convo & start linking people to it.. That'll get some laughs.. Went out of my way to TELL YOU it was a joke & you still turn it into 'fuck you all I'm taking my league & going home'

Like I told you earlier.. Relax guy.. it's all about the lulz.. & right now you're killing them.

In light of these recent events, I am taking up collections in order to purchase this button for Q to wear everywhere he goes, so people don't make the mistake of trying to be entertained around him.

[​IMG]

Until we raise enough money to purchase the button I request that you use it as your avy.

PM me if you're interested in making a donation..
    test
  13. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

know what i havent had in a long time...?

big league chew
    test
  14. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Thanks for your insight into this serious matter.

We will take your advice into consideration
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i think, to get attendance up, every time you show in a battle, the mods should send us a pack
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol.

i thought i did a good job. you never told me hens was in on it.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

funny thing is nobody noticed that oneduh said he gave himself an extension. he asked his self, granted it, and then just forgot to edit the thread. but facts are facts. he asked his self.

lol. if i ever pulled some shit like that i'd be crucified.
    test
  18. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Lol I'm a mod why can't I grant my own extention?

& I didn't forget.. I just wasn't around a pc.. I was planning to get on from my phone & edit the post but my 3g wasn't working for some reason..

Wanna give me your number so I can call you to inform you of such situations in the future? Nigga don't think I won't do it
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol.
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

damn, did you really just post your number for everyone to see? lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.