[RANKS] Week 47 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

fucking faggots these days. i swear, over a "possible" extension of a VOTING deadline. this league does whatever it can to make me kill it. i'm that close.

every week its something new.
    test
  2. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

well oneduh laughs at everyone kiddo. cuz he's in the process of calling you a fagot at the same time. so go ahead and play that little take sides game all u want.

not my fault ur a little bitch. i tried tellin u it was no biggie cuz i'm not an immature little homo like you and i don't like the back and forth, but i can keep at it.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh my god, 50 + 10 = 60. grab the pitchforks. Q's a witch.
    test
  4. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

on my side? do i need someone on my side?

all i do is mention the fact your sayin one thing and then doing the next, then you come at me like that? how do i respond?

i see you as the mod feeding weekly, opening and closing your thread with kung adding lines as you please?

ur a homo mod. fuck keeping it real with me, me being cool with you doesnt benefit a thing.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, taking sides? i gives a fuck which side oneduh is on. i don't need a nigga in my pocket.

but pay attention. i won't ruin the joke, but pay attention.

immature little homo. the fuck? is this fifth grade? grow the fuck up faggot and kick rocks. if its no biggie, why are you pressing the issue as if i've actually done something wrong. you look retarded, as does everyone who attempts to argue with me. i don't break my own rules.
    test
  6. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

everything was chill till u tried turning it personal.

all i said was why the hell do switch up the voting deadline only based off of kung showing or not. that shits gay and ur too proud to admit it.
    test
  7. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

i don't care how i look man. u think i truly give a shit about someone thinking i look retarded? i didnt say shit about breaking rules. i can call you whatever name i want, your on here droppin 50 lines of namecalling, stop actin like you're above that.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yet what you fail to grasp is that nothing has been broken or twisted or touched or fidgeted with or anything at all. nothing. everything i have done is within the context of the rules. a 50 line verse up has absolutely no effect on the league or any other match. nobody would've even noticed had you not upped the fucking thread with this nonsense. you act as if i'm being deceitful. i thought of lines and i added them. it has nothing to do with nothing. i posted that verse when the thread was still closed, before i even knew kung had a slight chance of showing today. my no-show verse has already won the match.

use your head, hens.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

no deadline has been changed. don't you get it. i said i thought of changing it. it doesn't even matter, kung won't show. you're making an ass out of yourself for nothing.
    test
  10. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

like i said Q. go back to the posts, see what turned this small conversation about rules into a full blown bullshit argument. you gettin all personal and taking things to heart.

all i said, and i'll keep saying is this, since you apparently are skimming my posts and missing it:

you as a mod changing the voting deadline based off what your opponent does is gay. bottom line.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

its not about name calling. its about the names you chose to call me. immature little homo. sounds like some kiddie shit.

i'm a grown ass man, not an "immature little homo". at least talk shit like a man.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and i'll continue to say this:

i haven't changed anything.

good lord. i wish i could type in a retarded voice so you'd understand.
    test
  13. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

how are you going to sit here and pretend you didn't say: '' if kung does post i'll change the voting deadline to monday, since that would work well for me already ''.
    test
  14. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

so explain this to me. it's 630 eastern. your thread is still open. if voting is closed tonight, what the hell is the point?

u already do type in a retarded voice Q, you don't have to wish for it
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

that's what i said. i also said i'll most likely be changing the voting deadline to Monday because its best for me anyway. i also said i haven't announced anything so nothing will be changed as of yet.

you look stupid. stop typing at me.
    test
  16. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

whatever, i tried ending it in the PM. so keep pretending like it's me that continued this.

i responded about the voting deadline when you stated it a couple pages ago. this is the resulting argument. stop trying to cop out and act like you weren't going to do anything.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

hell, i might not post matches. fuck it.

you act like i'm confined by this league. i'll post matches whenever the fuck i feel like posting matches in all honesty. i am the league. real talk. i gives a fuck if it sounds cocky but i'm tired of niggas coming at me as if they are above me. i answer to no one. i run the league as i see fit. if i change that shit to wednesday, oh the fuck well.

stop typing at me, seriously. you have no point to make. i already said numerous times that i haven't changed a thing. but please note that i can, and i will, if i see it fit.

like i've already stated, this isn't just for me. i've extended plenty matches this week and in past weeks just to get people to show up for their fucking battle. this week alone, there were at least 8 threads with no-shows, but i did my best to lower this and i will continue to do so.

quit protecting your ego. i am not wrong so i have nothing to admit. but you seem to feel a certain way about this argument and how you've chosen to take it and yet you keep taking it that way on the boards. if you're a man, then act like it. say what you have to say here and dead the shit. you had the first word, you can't have the last too.
    test
  18. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

Q, for the last time. I think you do fine at running the league. I won't even comment on the whole I am the league ish. That's your own ego there.

I'm all for getting people to show in the league. I use extensions as much if not more than anyone.

If you go back to my posts, you'll see there was no aggravation from me. I simply said, dude if you're the mod, and if you change the rules, ok let me highlight, ''IF'' you change the rules/deadline for your own battle, that would be wack. That's where my argument started and ended. It was you who got all pissed off about me questioning it.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

like i'm supposed to drop everything because 20 some odd grown ass lonely men are expecting their match to be posted.

i moderate this league out of the kindness of my heart. it started as a way to kill boredom, but my plate is full now. i continue to do this because nobody else can do it as i have and will continue to do. i gave it away and numbers plummeted and matches weren't posted on time, so i unfortunately returned.

i do my job, and i do it well. anybody who questions me as if i'm the reason this league is suffering will be on my bad side.

you, john, are on my bad side. i don't like fake people and i don't like you, as of now. you kick it with me off the board in one light and then in the next you tell oneduh that i'm gay. you kick it in this very thread in one light and then on a p/m you're all of a sudden apologetic. yet, you can't seem to bring yourself to let your ego down and admit that i didn't do anything and that you were, indeed, wrong.

look back, read each conversation. actually, look back and check the record. every time i've changed a rule or amended it, i've announced it.

more so, you act as if me pushing the voting deadline back is an advantage for me. i've won. i'll be in the champ match next week. and the voting deadline has no effect on the league whatsoever other than more time to offer more feedback. i've extended it before for matches that haven't received sufficient votes. i've also allowed others to post on sunday.

quit playing it out as if i'm the bad guy. i've done nothing wrong and will continue to do whatever the fuck i feel like.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

fuck an ego. i am the league. if i leave, the league leaves. that's what i mean, and in that respect, i am this league. i don't pretend to have made the rbl what it is today in terms of reputation or past achievements from past mods, but as of the last year and from here on, i am the league. jeff will kill the league upon my request. i won't request that because i enjoy what this league brings, but i am the league.

you call it ego, i call it truth. i don't make the league. my competitors and participants make the league. good voting and people showing up for their matches make the league. but, without me, the league dies.

please, do understand this.

i am currently looking for moderators who will continue what i have set in place. but when they arrive, i will still be the league. because the minute they quit or fail, i'll either have to take back over or the league will die.

real talk. jeff said this was the last chance. he put it all on me. its that simple. all the more reason why i take my moderation so seriously and i'm so hard on other moderators.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.