[RANKS] Week 47 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I just wanna say...fuck you Eddie! for running ya mouth about me numerous times on other sites about how wack I am. buuuuuut I believe I beat you a couple weeks ago...that is all.
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you are woman, hear you roar
    test
  3. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  4. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

*throws out arms*

what bitch? lol
    test
  5. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

^ are your nipples a lil tender?

lmao
    test
  6. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

I dropped...
    test
  7. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

Nice verse man.
    test
  8. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

you too homie
    test
  9. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

whut a wack contender match...
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

kung hasn't been around since yesterday. i just dropped a quick 24 line key for archives sake though.
    test
  11. Really Good

Really Good New Member

I've seen this shit happen to me many times before, and it looks like this is the last time I'm gonna be in the rbl. It honestly isn't worth all the hassle that it brings with it. A person shouldn't be stressed out when they read votes, and that's exactly what seems to happen from time to time here. I can't even say that its consistently bad anymore, but the voting here does still seem to be horrid on occasion, like the way my match is currently going is a good example. I guarantee q will be the only vet to vote on it. I will be coming back online tomorrow though to see if his do little bar is still doing good in the eyes of these voters, but if it is then peace out. To all of you who I know here and respect goodluck, but I'll just be elsewhere champing shit.

P.S. torrmup/xquisite, you never beat Eddie, sorry to burst your bubble. And honestly even if you did, this is the rbl; believe me, that would be a valid argument for any loss.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol. yea right. such a gay attitude. you could've simply signed out and said fuck it. but don't make excuses. people who are good win. trust that i will never lose to light saber and it will never be a toss up on any site.
    test
  13. Really Good

Really Good New Member

wow. you think its a toss up though? I understand you defending this league, but really, don't talk to me like I'm stupid or discredit me like that. Thats my whole entire point nigga, that the shit ISN'T a toss up. I think he's actually getting votes based solely on talking shit tbh. And I'll stay if I win, which is why I didn't sign out.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i haven't read it, but the votes say its a landslide. my point is that you're in here complaining about the shit and threatening to never return to the RBL because of "corrupt" voting. i will never lose to light saber. he will never be my reason for leaving. you should re-evaluate your level of talent. you're not "really good". that was my point.

defcon's got you gassed, but he's garbage.

my point is not to down you though, cos it sounds like i'm talking shit and i really don't care how you take it, but my point is that i don't like your attitude. you should've had this edge when you wrote that verse and maybe you wouldn't be losing. and running off isn't the answer. nor is starting a new record or a new name.

get your shit together, ed. you look like a pussy right now.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and i will vote later, honestly.
    test
  16. Really Good

Really Good New Member

exactly.

and believe me i'm not running off at all, i'm walking right past this shit. and lmao @ saying a defcon win has me gassed. yea, its obvious you don't know me as well as you think you do. the rest of that shit you saying towards me mean nothing though, because I read his verse and he said I do little like Eddie Murphy. and I feel bad right now talking about his verse and swaying like this, because that isn't me at all, but this shit is just like WOW. you saying you would win by a landslide doesn't mean anything to me other than the fact that you dn't get my point.
    test
  17. Awk is dope

Awk is dope New Member

WTF @ this bronze faggot no showing, yo Q, could i get a email link so i could start editing out my verse? cuss this site wont let me edit
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're starting to sound like defcon.
    test
  19. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

i do think vets should be voting a little more. i got like 4 noob votes in my battle, and im not 100 on where i stand up in league because nothing i put down gets broken down other than votes from cats like Q. i already KO'd Ted Nulb like 7-0 in votes. but i got some lines like

and i aint dissin on Fags, but he a different kinda G'
    Ted Knights havnt been Broad-way Since "Keep it in the family"

which i thought was pretty sick, but seem'd to go right over there heads.
    that or it was over thought out and not effective. but votes should be broken down to that level. i believe X was on the same shit with his opener Vs his Opponent.
    i aint trying to diss on the league at all, i aint going no where either way.
    but damn did get allot of noob votes. lol
    test
  20. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

sorry 6-0 ...

and by noob votes i mean

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.