[RANKS] Week 47 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ski mask

ski mask The Don

lol

U better give ya mental a pause
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Oh lord. Too much drama, not enough talent.
    test
  3. ThisisDAM

ThisisDAM Turn The Pages

Why complain, voting is subjective.

We're all victims & helped from it too.

Your not winning money from this.
    test
  4. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

Nevermind Rav, you arent even worth a response.

Dam- I ain't complaining a/b the vote, its the nonsense posts I am forced to read. Eh, it is what it is I guess.
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

so this is the second time Rave hasnt understood a line that everyone else got...time to start realizing who the problem is, bruh.
    test
  6. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Lol @ me not being worth a response when you're the one who can't deal with logic...AGAIN I ask...what does the "in the dark" part of the Michael Clark Duncan line mean? How does it make sense? All you have to do to body me in this argument is explain it....why isn't that "worth a response"?

If you can't explain it, then you're just letting everyone know the truth...IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE SO JUST STFU ALREADY.

And T.a.C., your line didn't make sense either...once again...you wrote "your trash lines get bashed spines"...you need to take a look at what you're writing and make an effort to secondary role take and put yourself in the reader's shoes...that shit is an awkward and confusing line for the reader...come to grips with it, homie.

EDIT; I just re-read Thorne's verse...there is a line in there I didn't catch the first time around...the "Q card/teleprompter" line...that shit was okay...although it's just kind of associative without any real double entendre goind on...I admit I missed the "Q's card/cue card" portion of it though...not enough to make me wanna change my vote, though...
    test
  7. Ravenous510

Thanks for the vote, Dam....but I have to ask...what is the difference between an "audio style" and a "text style" on paper?

Personally, I think alot of you guys simply don't like anyone who rocks the boat and brings something new to the table...
    test
  8. patrown

patrown student for life

damnit!

rav - if ya didn't act like you can't be wrong it wouldn't be received like it is

.. my bad DAM, i started too late. comp went down n im at my boys
    test
  9. Ravenous510

Oi...this guy Thorne is the one attacking me!...I'm just defending myself here, man!
    test
  10. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

^ If you didn't try to come in here gung ho and try to force your deranged opinion on battling, I personally, wouldn't have a problem.

The fact ur not humble and approached this with an uppity attitude is the one of the reasons people come at you this way. Nothing in your verses is new or innovative.
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're all annoying.

i've never witnessed so much bitching and moaning in a league with like 8 active heads. seriously, let your verses do the talking. i haven't had to complain about nathan. i wonder why.
    test
  12. Thorne

Thorne come at me bro

would you rather have no activity?
    test
  13. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

Yo,
    I got them heaters that'll getchu Tanner than my-shell's pop

Yo,Yo,
    Utilizing this pipe I'll getchu a crack-head but I don't sell rock

:eek:wned:
    test
  14. coil grimely

What's the Lounge for? - To let 'em vent their issues......
    Let's make this clear as crystal...
    I'll just tear thru the tissues of these pussies like pitbulls
    test
  15. coil grimely

I'm opposite of novice, shit. Y'all know I'm Expert...
    I give ya ex perks, sex works... for that perk;
    That bitch'll suck my fuckin' dick until her neck hurts
    test
  16. coil grimely

Can't run game in 2k and finish a cypher at the same time (?)
    test
  17. Ravenous510

Having the ability to write a decent rhyme scheme, (which is what I think I do differently than most of the participants in this league), is not new or innovative to the battling scene at large, but it is new and innovative when compared to most of the verses posted in this league. That's for sure.

No one cares about rhyme schemes in this league...they just write punchlines all day...and because they've put themselves under all this pressure to come up with punchlines due to the fact that they feel like they won't win unless they come up with more punchlines than their opponent, they've forced themselves into a corner where it's essentially a "write punchlines or die" scenario. This equals a bunch of forced contrived wordplay and poorly written material in general.

As for my judgement on your verse, I'm not sure what you're mad about. It was a close battle. Could've gone either way. In a close battle, you can't be mad if your opponent receives a vote or two. You really need to chill.

And you still haven't explained how the "in the dark" part of the Michael Clark Duncan line makes sense...but I digress...

I'm not trying to come off like I'm "unequivocally in the right at all times"....I'm merely suggesting that this rigid style you've all forced yourselves into allows for minimal creativity...have fun with this shit...write some schemes...utilize some vocab...see what you come up with....throw come punchlines in when you're sure you can come up with some good ones, but no one should feel like they have to rely solely on punches and wordplay...
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Wreck, real talk, I was rushed to the hospital last night with severe chest pains and high blood pressure and I've just been relaxing all day. Too much stress. If I show, it'll be close to 8-10 lines because I just don't have it in me right now. Not usually one to disappoint, and we can rematch when I feel better and have more time. Tough week.

Sorry, homie.

To reiterate, if you're showing, please shoot for no more than 10.
    test
  19. wreck'n'eyez

wreck'n'eyez Custom Title User

I dropped yo
    test
  20. coil grimely

Technically, not signed in this week.

Q, you think those should still vote?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.