[RANKS] Week 47 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]
    Champ
    C. Got Life?(3-0)
    2. ShadowWarriorfs(30-15)

Contender
    3. TheInkwell(2-1)
    4. IAmBent(2-1)

5. Coup d’etat(1-0)
    6. Lyricalpriest(1-0)

7. T.a.C(9-6)
    8. Obsent Hope(1-2)

9. Benigno(0-4)
    10. nom is dull.(0-0)
    11. Cigma(0-0)

Tourney Seeding:
    1. Got Life?(4-0)
    2. ShadowWarriorfs(4-1)
    3. T.a.C(3-2)
    4. TheInkwell(2-1)
    5. IAmBent(2-2)
    6. Fairydance2000(1-0)
    7. Coup d’etat(1-0)
    8. Obsent Hope(1-2)
    9. Lyricalpriest(1-2)
    10. callmemOta(1-3)
    11. nom is dull.(0-1)
    12. the omega man(0-1)
    13. FireProof(0-1)
    14. Ikon(0-1)
    15. K-Ryss(0-2)
    16. Kuja(0-2)
    17. Murderous Keys(0-2)
    18. The Illiterate(0-2)
    19. MC4Sight(0-2)
    20. Benigno(0-4)

test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

tac can you move my posts at the end of last week's ranks into here, i don't feel like copy/pasting.
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

yeah, i was actually going to respond to them. lol. i'll quote em and post em
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

i know the league isnt what it was when you started. obviously the writers grew up and got other shit going on. right now though theres new blood who need to be taught how to do this. instead of cutting people down, telling them to go kill themselves, you could be helping them improve. you can be brutal with guys like shadow, coup, myself, etc because we can take it. but why not tell people where to improve instead of telling them how much they fuckin suck.

side note, i'd love to see you do a power ranking in the mag this week. write like a sentence or two on each person in the league, ranking them from best to worst. would be an interesting read.

btw, i wanna know what you thought of my verse, lol.
    test
  5. Got Life?

1) You can't teach ignorant people how to write. Rap isn't for everyone. Benigno and Mota should be flat out booted from the league for 2 reasons. 1) They're completely talentless trash. and 2) They vote based on the fact that their panties are in a bunch over the fact that rapping as a hobby I moved more units than they ever will as a career aspiration.

2) Power rankings would be pretty pointless, my general feelings are most of the people in this league should consider taking up knitting mittens so that they can't type.

3) Your verse was absolutely atrocious. You can't develop a character with the way you introduced it. You absolutely need to stop using a rhyming dictionary because your rhymes are some contrived and forced it hurts me to read your verses. You have no fluid transitions from stanza to stanza. The story was contrived at best. You tried to do to much and I felt like I was watching 3rd graders bicker at recess over whether they were safe at the monkey bars or if they're "it" in tag. It was the epitome of why they say "you never go full retard" to me.
    test
  6. TheInkwell

TheInkwell New Member

add me to the list of people you can be harsh to. i joined here, and left the other site i was a part of, to be criticized
    test
  7. Got Life?

You don't post verses, what exactly do you want me to give you harsh feedback about? How your no-show verse is subpar?

e:/ Just for the record, I'm harsh to everyone, whether they're on that list or not.
    test
  8. Got Life?

1. Got Life?(4-0)
    2. ShadowWarriorfs(4-1)
    3. T.a.C(3-2)
    4. TheInkwell(2-1)
    5. IAmBent(2-2) < --- Downy
    6. Fairydance2000(1-0) < --- Garbage Randfag
    7. Coup d’etat(1-0) < --- Gay Poet
    8. Obsent Hope(1-2) < --- Severe Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
    9. Lyricalpriest(1-2) < --- Downy Wigger
    10. callmemOta(1-3) < --- Severe Brain Trauma Downy
    11. nom is dull(0-1)
    12. the omega man(0-1) < --- lolwut
    13. FireProof(0-1) < --- rando
    14. Ikon(0-1) < --- Downy for Life
    15. K-Ryss(0-2) < --- rando
    16. Kuja(0-2) < --- rando
    17. Murderous Keys(0-2) < --- One of the consistently worst writers who got daps for no reason
    18. The Illiterate(0-2) < --- rando
    19. MC4Sight(0-2) < --- Will never show
    20. Benigno(0-4) < --- Single worst writer in the league

Tourney looks promising.
    test
  9. Obsent Hope318

Obsent Hope318 New Member

where are the topics?
    test
  10. nom is dull.

nom is dull. but shines up pretty.

it's nom is dull. not nom is dull
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Topics coming shortly...Nom your name has been fixed
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  13. nom is dull.

nom is dull. but shines up pretty.

pedanticLAD.
    test
  14. Got Life?

Nomsy womsy was a bear.

Nomsy womsy had no hair.

Nomsy womsy wasn't very nomsy now nomsy...
    test
  15. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

league looks great.

New mag is gonna be that fiyah.

Looking to drop early this week, mr Ink.

Speaking of ink...

[​IMG]

.... and THAT'S the BOTTOM LINE....
    test
  16. Benigno

Benigno you can lose your life.

ima be totally honest right now.

GL? i honestly never liked any of your verses on here, in fact i havent saw a verse on here that i was like DAMN THATS SOME DOPE SHIT. NEVER. this shit cant even be called hip hop. And if you must call this hip hop it is sooo border line GAY that when i very first got on here i couldnt tell which one of you guys were female & male. #FACT

this shit has got to be the most weirdest board on RM. point blank. mainly cause you take your POEMS like there hip hop albums, there not even VERSE'S these are fucking POEMS. and how do you have more talent than me. i'm over here trying to switch my style up to cater to the Poets in this league and you guys talk more shit than the REAL rappers do. Cyber thug/ gangster poet?? lol I have never heard of a Ukrainian rapper. and i still haven't. you have not sold more records than me, you are not a better rapper than me. you might have all these kids on here fooled with your negative out look on everything but to me you SUCK BALLS.

you are the very reason Online Texters have such a bad name in this industry. and you can only find competition on a US/ website cuz you have nothing in your country. HIP HOP WISE #FACT

obviously in your mind you make these dope verses but to me and my people those verse SUCK ASS. you can only get respect from the RSTL with those poems you take soo serious so congrats fuck boy!! to me... your poems are way too CORNY, OVERLY DRAWN OUT PUNCHLINES that have no real POWER to them. you rap about butterflies and pollen and you talk about your body measurements like an Atlanta stripper i know lol haha true story. I don't about where these guys are from or how old everybody is but where i'm from your conversation's on RM make you sound like a FAG.

i told you to leave my name out your mouth but you like to talk about me for some reason. and really this is why your mad...---> VOTES!
    you fucking little girl, your talking shit and being negative to everyone cuz there not dissecting your "well-thought" out poem you wrote. eat a dick with aids on the tip you fuckin pansy. all you truly want is someone to compliment you on your writing skills. GTFO your a homo in the truest essence.
    test
  17. Got Life?

That's a cute novela that you wrote there. It reminds me of that faggot shit you called a verse this week. Please tuck your tail between your legs and leave. You talk about how textcees are bad and about how this league is all poetry and shit, yet you're the skidmark reject trying to fit in.

Also, anything I've ever written is more true to hip hop than any garbage you've ever called a verse. Go learn something about the culture you're trying to perpetrate you 8mile wannabe fag.
    test
  18. Benigno

i dont give a fuck about the RSTL.. but you do. and i still sell records and i am still booking shows to this day. you are so far from HIP HOP bro! HIP HOP was birthed in the GHETTO/ HOOD! not the class room or the dorm room. lol and the suburbs aka white people that wanna be HIP HOP so bad do not run hip hop and you think THE HOOD is to ghetto for you so how do you know anything about the real essence of hip hop. you should stay on RSTL cuz there will be no other place on earth that hip hop is going to look like YOU. fuckin coke bottle frame. lol homo! lol show me an audio a video a flier show me something you have done that i can use as credibility??? lol and you look gay in your VEST with no shirt and a beanie hahahaha Ukrainian swag = Horrible. hahaha

quick question:
    when i first got on here, there were 6 total battlers.... how come everybody signed up all of the sudden?? is it just a coincidence??? this league was dead and now your all back.??? hmm... im just wondering why

hopefully you can find some great voters to read your verse this week
    test
  19. Got Life?

my vest? It's called a beater. You jelly that I have muscle and look like a man, while you need to cross your arms to give off the appearance that you're broader than a broomstick?
    test
  20. Benigno

i will deflate your muscle you fuckin blow up doll!! lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.