[RANKS] Week 46 Ranks/Predictions/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

[WK/46] [Champ] 01) ExodusIII 10-2 v. 02) Yung Money 7-4

[WK/46] [Contender] 03) Yung Troy 4-4 v. 04) Quriosity 21-4

[WK/46] 05) kungfugrip 2-0 v. 06) Xquisite 7-4-- I predict I'll get two votes

[WK/46] 07) Awk is dope 5-3 v. 08) Main Stream 2-0

[WK/46] 09) ill nik-A 7-3 v. 10) BronzeAtlas 1-0

[WK/46] 11) Oneduh 1-0 v. 12) Solaris 1-0

[WK/46] 13) styk 1-0 v. 14) Jane Dough 1-0

[WK/46] 15) Really Good 1-0 v. 16) Def Grammer 1-0

[WK/46] 17) Murder.txt 5-2 v. 18) Light Saber 3-1

[WK/46] 19) Herculean 2-1 v. 20) Burd. 5-2

[WK/46] 21) T.a.C. 15-13 v. 22) Diso. 1-2

[WK/46] 23) Strikta 1-2 v. 24) Jordan Robinson 0-1

[WK/46] 25) TED NULB 0-1 v. 26) Him.. 0-1- ????

[WK/46] 27) 2triple0 0-1 v. 28) Hip Hop StepSon 0-1- ?????

[WK/46] 29) D.LOKE 0-0 v. 30) +~!nnovator~+ 0-0

[WK/46] 31) Rick T. Bagwell 0-0 v. 32) VeNTiCaL 0-0

[WK/46] 33) ..♂.. 0-0 v. 34) ALIEN0888 0-0- ????

[WK/46] 35) Allen Knight 0-0 v. 36) MC Rorschach 0-0-?????

[WK/46] 37) RAWz 0-0 v. 38) Young Rico 0-0 - ????
    test
  2. Burd.

Burd. #1

what if you win 2-0
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Im on the cell but the rules should say something about it being frowned upon. Anything else is confusion between different times in moderation. Shit happens all the time.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Main Stream

Main Stream The Conversensationalist

^^Actually it states what I quoted by you at the bottom and was last editted last week. Were you confused when modding a week ago?
    test
  5. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I remember when Oneduh became MOD again...he allowed feeding (which is gay ass shit) but I do specifically remember that...cuz I disagreed with it. I dont know if it got changed from then or whatever, but I do remember Oneduh allowing it.
    test
  6. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

test
  7. Main Stream

That mag was written in January. The "Official Rules" were editted last week. I'd assume that a rules thread holds more merit than a mag. Also, the rules thread was just revised last week. If a feeding rule was no longer in effect, then it would've been deleted. However I'm sure Q will find a way to not give himself a loss since he is in the very league he mods.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, yet i'm the emotional one.

nigga, get out of the fucking thread with this gibberish. the rules have been changed plenty of times. the rule thread doesn't override anything. i override all. but besides that, feeding isn't against the rules, nor do i intend to bend the rules. the rules state at the shit is frowned upon. anything otherwise stated was from different times of moderation and a failure to update the entire thread. its the competitors obligation to stay current with rulings as i make a lot of announcements in threads and magazines, as do and have other moderators.

either way, you're mad because i called you a bitch. acting like a bitch doesn't negate the claim nor resolve the issue. if you have a problem with me, then handle the shit like a man.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and as for your reference to confusion or my being confused the last time i edited:

- [18] - The use, or posting, of a picture must be cleared by the opponent. However, the reference to a picture is deemed valid.
    + [18] - The use, or posting, of a picture must be cleared by your opponent. However, the reference to a picture is deemed valid.

that's what was edited. it had nothing to do with the rule in question. more so, the rules are coded by number, thus the rule states that it is only frowned upon. anything other than that is not "written" into the code, but merely explanations to the rules. in this case, the explanation was not updated to reflect the new rule, but the new rule exists and is visible to all. it can be commonly referred to as rule 18.

anyway, i'm sure yung troy is capable of fighting his own battles.
    test
  10. MC Rorschach

MC Rorschach Retribution

Why am i faggot?!

Fuck you
    test
  11. Main Stream

Whos getting emotional? Did I curse, cry, pout, or anything else? No. However, you did. When people lose their cool they tend to start cursing and berating others just like you are. I am perfectly calm. I in fact would've voted for you had it not been for the feeding so trust I am not worried about some power hungry internet board mod.

That pretty much sums up what I've been saying. You would find a way to make sure the rules do not harm you. And you always have a plausible excuse for it too. Tell me, what is the point of a rules thread with half of the items current and half not? There is no mention of which rules to follow and which are gospel.

Honestly, I don't know Yung. Just by the first half of your verse I think he lost. Take into account the feeding and he edges it out. You though think I have a vendetta out for you or something which is simply not the case at all. I simply know how to argue a point and argue it well.

Good day sir.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

your post count. everybody under 150 starts as a faggot until proven otherwise, mainly because those with low post counts have a history of no-showing.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, but you're not arguing anything well. i broke no rule. there is no need to bend anything because no rule has been broken. and half the thread is not inaccurate. you found one mistake. the only other mistake that i am aware of are deadlines. and in that same thread, it says that mods are the law of the land and can make changes as we see fit. the rule thread is not the constitution of the RBL, its merely a thread to showcase general rules for all to see.

you're ignorant. just because you begin typing with periods and capitalizing the first letter of each sentence doesn't mean you've somehow won an argument.

just stop. even yung troy is man enough not to give a fuck about this shit.
    test
  14. Main Stream

You're correct in your point that capitalization and punctuation does not win an arguement. However, I am making a good arguement. You said you did not break any rules. I provide a quote from the "Official Rules" stating a rule about feeding and how a DQ is the result for blatant cases. You then say mods are the law of the land and can make changes as they see fit. I said as a mod, you would probably amend the rule or ignore it in order to not penalize yourself. So tell me sir, where am I wrong? Everything I've said is fact. If there are mistakes in the rules, shouldn't the mod fix those? You've editted something in the rules as recently as last week, so why not edit out the rules that no longer exist? I just find it convenient that there is an Official Rules thread, a rule about blatant feeding in that thread, a penalty, and then a mod (who is in the same league he is running) ignoring the rule and claiming it no longer is in effect. Some might call that an abuse of power. You on the other hand switch topics and lash out at me, calling me ignorant and such. Name calling isn't a good defense. However, I don't see you really having the intelligence to properly defend yourself, so I'll stop as you requested as long as you do. I will end though by saying I do think you're wrong in your weak arguements and also that you're wrong by participating in a league that you're running (conflict of interest).

Good day sir.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you are wrong, clearly, because the rule was changed before this event ever occurred. also, the rule thread reflects both versions of the rule. however, there has been solid evidence proving that the version that has been upheld in this situation is the most current amendment to the rule, thus your argument is invalid. yet, you continue to make an ass out of yourself.

and had troy taken this argument up, i may have found a different solution, such as rewriting the second half of my verse which would honor both the confusion and the correct rule in place. however, troy has told me that he does not care, therefore i had to make no decision. so your assumption that i have somehow bent a rule that doesn't exist or did not need to be bent in order to save myself is also wrong.

you're just all around wrong, and annoying. you wanted to prove that you were smarter than me, but you have failed miserably. just let it rest. idiots never prosper.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're the only bitch i see, main. everyone else has handled the situation like a man. name calling or not, you're see through.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

in other news,

possible top 10 for next week:

CHAMP
    01) ExodusIII 11-2 (or Yung Money)
    02) Quriosity 22-4

CONTENDER
    03) kungfugrip 3-0
    04) Main Stream 3-0 (or Awk is Dope)

05) ill nik-A 8-3 (or BronzeAtlas)
    06) Oneduh 2-0

07) styk 2-0
    08) Really Good 2-0 (or Def Grammer)

09) Murder.txt 6-2
    10) Burd. 6-2

i think ill may lose though. BA should/better be able to top that verse. the other three italicized names i think have good chances as well. the rest are my predictions.

it'd be nice to have another oneduh/nika match though, if BA fails.
    test
  18. Main Stream

1 - I've yet to see concrete evidence proving your point (just a link to a mag written before the last edit of the rules thread).
    2 - How should one perceive the title of "Official Rules" when viewed on a thread? I'd be willing to bet 9 out of 10 times someone who saw a document with the title "Official Rules" would assume that the rules listed inside were in fact law. Why would someone assume that rules listed in the "Official Rules" thread (which is linked to each battle) were not actually the rules? When you see a "One Way Only" sign while driving do you think of that as a rule to follow? Or do you rather travel in the opposite direction down the one way assuming that the rule does not exist anymore?
    3 - Back to my arguement being invalid. I really fail to see how that statement is true. I'm the only one who has provided backup proving my case while you resort to name calling and bashing (which is rather juvenile and shows a lack of intelligence).
    4 - Winning an arguement does not show one's level of intelligence over somoeone. However, the way someone argues and proves their point can be viewed as a close relation to their level of education.
    5 - If Troy doesn't care then you shouldn't either and should not bother replying to me. I've said I would stop if you would, but you prefer to continue rambling without any proof and name calling. But keep in mind, if you kill someone's wife and the husband doesn't care, it doesn't mean that you haven't committed murder.
    6 - I have no reason to want to prove myself smarter than you. As mentioned previously, winning an arguement cannot do this. If I wanted to see who was more intelligent we could take an aptitude test. That is not needed though because my goal was never to prove your stupidity.
    7 - You tell me to let it rest (which I actually asked to do prior to your reply). Why then do you make ANOTHER reply immediately following your last calling me a bitch? Do you not understand the own words you type?

I'm done arguing with you. Your tactics are both juvenile and undaunting. Quite frankly I'm surprised that you carried it this far. As a mod you should show better judgement. I will admit it was fun to see you try and argue your point to no avail, but I've grown tired of your pedestrian ways. A wise man once said "don't argue with fools cause people from a distance can't tell who is who". Unfortunately I am now guilty of being associated with the said fool so I must bid you farewell. Enjoy modding your way to a title shot.

Good day sir.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the last edit, idiot.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.