[RANKS] Week 46 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

because you have no personality.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm pretty awesome tbh

I've been nice ever since MK said i was too mean to LP for his one verse he wrote that i said was utter garbage. so i decided to be nicer. Did u see it?
    test
  3. Got Life?

lol no, but I'm not surprised someone other than me said that something Priest wrote was utter garbage.

That's how I feel about nearly every post he makes, much less his verses.

e:/ also love how a moderator in the league doesn't even follow the rules and vote on matches in the league he moderates. Guess that explains a part of why the voting in the league is such garbage right now. The other part to that of course being the fact that garbage writers provide garbage votes which leads to good writers staying away from the league.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  5. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Gonna be an hour or so late thia week. Ill start the new one when i get to my comp
    test
  6. Got Life?

test
  7. Got Life?

Btw, top two reasons why the RSTL is complete and utter garbage right now and you're throwing away money / Jeff is throwing away t-shirts on this tourney coming up:

1) Priest is a mod.
    a) He makes the sloppiest most atrocious mags full of filler, illiterate bullshit, and other irrelevant garbage.
    b) He doesn't lead by example voting on matches or even do anything to improve participation.
    c) The kid has never done anything to merit him moderating the RSTL considering he's one of the worst and most useless individuals I've ever seen involved in the league outside of Jersey Emcee who has probably about 30 no-shows in the last 3 years.

2) The abundance of absolutely terrible writers in the league who not only write completely awful verses, but do a piss poor job of voting to boot. So not only do they make no one credible want to participate because there's no actual competition, but they also provide absolutely terrible voting that has cost individuals with superior verses to lose battles (i.e. Priest beating Nom).
    test
  8. Got Life?

As a side note, the top reasons why I got involved in the league to begin with where because:

1) There were a lot of really talented writers and wanting to beat them and see how my writing stacked up against them was actually motivating. I use to write my verse the second topics went up because I had that drive. Now I can't be bothered to start thinking of what to write until I see what my opponent posted and know what to do simply to win.

2) The voting was exceptional. You always got quality feedback and criticism on your verse and you could genuinely use it to improve. Also there were people in the league who you could get at to see what's you need to work on beyond that feedback. Now, this is non-existent. I guess I'm partly at fault here because I simply don't care to walk you kids through how to write, but yeah.

3) You use to get credit for writing quality verses. Not just an A for effort. I'm looking at some of these verses by kids like fairydance who was applauded apparently while I was mia and jesus christ she's awful. Like there's nothing redeeming about anything she's written and it's in the "HoF".

I guess I'm "bitching" because it's sad to see something that I put in so much time dedicated to be run into the ground to the point where it's been beaten to death, but yeah.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.