[RANKS] Week 46 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

1) Soreness is not a sign of a good workout so you're not necessarily doing anything wrong.
    2) I have no way to tell you if you're doing something wrong without knowing your diet/workout plan/how much you're lifting/why you're spending 2 hours a day in the gym.
    3) If you're genuinely interested in getting in shape I can hook you up w/ a diet & workout plan for cheap.

@ Priest, you're not in air performing your katas. You're on the ground where there is a stronger body weight resistance thanks to gravity than there is in the water. Why you ask? Because your body is submerged in water and thus part of the resistance is suspended. This would not be the case however if you're in a very shallow body of water. (That would be the only scenario in which anything you're claiming would make sense).

Regardless of which, it's the summer who wouldn't want to be in the water.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

HAHA i like the last comment.. and is 4ft or less considered shallow?
    test
  3. Got Life?

Not shallow enough, unless you're like 8' tall.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

well my shoulder's are at least 4" feet .. so i'd consider that having enough of my body submerged so i could move my arm's against the resistance of the water that it'd add a certain element to add extra strain against my core muscles verses my "outter muscles"? (idk if that's the proper term) im only 5'8''
    test
  5. Got Life?

I didn't know they stacked shit that high...

:p
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

i AM the shit like fly food~~!!
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I wish i could workout like i use to. Being a single dad..it's very hard to find the time....Any home ideas GL?
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

Man if u just run around with ur kids picking them up over ur head etc.. turn it into a work out man. wear them baby's out and mean time u get ur's too.. here's my advice for u

25 quick jumpin jack's (bust them out as fast as possible)
    20 lunges
    20 sqauts
    20 verical jumps
    20 pushups
    repeat 4x's

twice daily.
    test
  9. Got Life?

Find a gym with a daycare center (most should have them). Otherwise you can only do so much...pull ups, push ups, crunches. Body weight squats and jumping around like priest suggested is effective if you have downs, but otherwise it's completely useless.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

what r downs?
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

perferably if u did that exercise before a real weight lifting exercise ur natural testoserone levels would be heightened and it'd be like natural steroids
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I have that curl bars with the adjustable weights, that p90x pull up bar, and a punching bag......I found a place that has daycare but it's pretty pricey
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

test
  14. Got Life?

1) Downs = Down's Syndrome aka Example A: Priest's Baby Pictures
    2) I don't know who told you that bullshit about heightening your natural test production, but that's horse shit.
    3) A barbell with adjustable weights or just a straight bar (about how long is it). Either way you can basically do bent over rows with that & curls (bent over rows you keep your upper body parallel to the floor (back straight) and knees slightly bent, let the weight hang and pull it towards your solar plexus. Curls are pretty straight forward. Pull ups are good, I prefer chin ups. You can put that adjustable weight bar across your traps and do squats with it or use it for shrugs (this depends entirely on the weight of that bar.

Realistically, I'd try to find 3 days a week where you can go to the gym for 45mins and I can give you a routine that'll do what you need to get done in that time span. At home is a crap shoot and some of the things like squatting w/ weight is not something I'd do without a proper rack.
    test
  15. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

The gayness in this thread is overwhelming.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

This is what i got

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I feel ya on working out home limitations tho
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

regarding GL?

It's called a cross-sectional anabolic effect.

ur leg's have the biggest vein in ur body so if u get that baby warmed up u better believe that testosterone levels' will rise and I've had countless body builder's claim this truth too

my theory is this.. if u can get ur heart rate heightened and ur blood flowing then when u do you rep's of bench presses etc.. u got more oxygen and blood flowing to ur muscles more fat's being burned etc... do u disagree with me just to disagree or is their valid reason behind what u say?
    test
  18. Obsent Hope318

Obsent Hope318 New Member

test
  19. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

i was told that if you werent sore you werent doing it right, lol.

i spend two hours cuz im at it every other day. and i dont go to a gym, i have a set up in my garage. just set up the stationary bike.

im not tryna get yoked up like you. jus wanting to get in better shape. as far as a diet, its not really possible in my house with the way my dad cooks. lol. but ive worked. cut way back on sodas and started following serving sizes
    test
  20. Obsent Hope318

Obsent Hope318 New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.