[RANKS] Week 44 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

lol... u mad - i win!!
    test
  2. wreck'n'eyez

wreck'n'eyez Custom Title User

It's open for votes lil nigga

Sucadick
    test
  3. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

DNT MATTER... I WIN - TAC runs the league.. he said my DECISION
    i made my Decision THURS
    u wanna be Special - Life dnt work like that, if ur a DAY LATE for work - does ur boss tell you it's ok - No, u get Fired!!

It's called LIFE! deal w/ It.... i'm sorry u decided to waste bars - But I Win.. nxt time post on time.. LOL - U MAD..!
    test
  4. Reptilian

Reptilian I need live meals.

Q does a shit job. If you need a mod with a nice personality, hit me up.sketchhuh
    test
  5. wreck'n'eyez

I don't know whut world u live in but u don't get fired for missing a day bro

U look like a real bitch right now tho.. Tac is gone, q is running it and it's open for votes.. Take ur loss like man

You're scared to lose, that's whut it is.. I'd be too if I was u cuz ure garbage
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Im sorry Wreck. Phar has the right to accept /reject an ext. Shoulda asked for the ext. before he posted.
    test
  7. wreck'n'eyez

then too make it fair

he shouldn't go to then champ match then cuz real talk, he just pulled a bitch move

he can't beat me.. he never will and he knows it

i posted late when we last battled... dude didn't say a fuckin word but now he knows that i'll body him he doesn't wanna let it go to votes

fuck this faggot
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

If he cant beat you, in your words, how can he beat the champ? You'll get your rematch. In a league this small, you can be in tge champ match in two weeks.
    test
  9. wreck'n'eyez

I just don't want my record bein tainted cuz this dude is a pussy

I dont mind losing cuz everyone does, but not cause he's too much of a bitch to have it go to votes

I won't be voting on any of this dudes battles, Straight up.. N if we do battle again, since this match never happened.. I'm using the same fuckin verse for this lame
    test
  10. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

If ya'll think I wrote mostly filler...that's ya'll's perogative...

But this is a fuckin' text battle league, and I don't really know anything about my opponent, and I'm not going to go rooting through countless text battles to see who beat him, etc. In this situation, all I could execute in terms of personal attacks was a couple name flips, etc.

As for the "writing in couplets" style that this league has adhered to since its inception...that style is wack as fuck. It's parochial as all hell and allows no room for genuine creativity. This is why you guys have a dying league and have no idea what to do about it. It's because you only know and recognize one antiquated style of writing and you vote against anyone who doesn't write in that played out ass format.

Like I said in another post....it's not 2001 anymore.

Not trying to cry about this shit...I knew I would be voted against anyway since most of the people involved in this league are the same people involved in the topical league...lol...

I just don't see myself continuing if I have to "write in couplets". I'm not conforming to a style I discarded years ago. I'm not interested in devolution. I'm interested in progression.

That being said...I'll challenge anyone in this league to an audio battle, or to a text battle on another site in an impartial arena, and we can see whose style gets more love.
    test
  11. the marshall

the marshall New Member

man oh man whats text come to ? A lot of these cats are terrible. Its really just this league for some reason. I've seen the archives from the old leagues and they were way doper than this. We've got dudes champing that ramble on the whole verse about absolutely nothing & winning with mediocre punches. Idk, maybe its just me. Res, Tac, Q, and Gramur are like the only decent ppl i've seen since I got here. No offense to some of yall cause i havent read a few of you.
    test
  12. the marshall

the marshall New Member

test
  13. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Yeah, there definitely seems to be a conundrum afflicting both this league, and the topical league, and that conundrum, imo, consists of the mods and long time members crying about how the leagues need new life and "new blood", but then when new participants get involved, they get voted against because they don't adhere to the old way of doing things, i.e. conforming to some lame ass ten year old writing format.

I have battled live, and I have battle in audio battles online, and let me tell you, these one line set-ups follwed by one line punches would garner nothing but crickets by today's rap battle audiences.
    test
  14. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

Definitely, man, I gotta agree. Especially when you said...

"Please, i'll dot these two bitches with the fuckin red beams.
    Leave'em hacked up & dead all over the floor like just another honor killing."

I was like daaaaaaaamn, that rhymed so well. That was such a well executed setup/punch that made the readers chuckle. I thought I was done for sure after that.
    test
  15. the marshall

the marshall New Member

You are very trash. I've been saying that since i've got here. None of your verses would actually last on the good sites. Trust me.
    test
  16. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

This is for fun. You guys are taking this wayyyyy too serious.
    test
  17. wreck'n'eyez

This place is a joke
    test
  18. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

It's a joke what u did...

how u gonna READ my VERSE 2 days in a Row than say u need an EXT..
    u could've came in the thread WED morning/afternoon cuz i posted n the evening nd asked for an EXT.. no u wanna WAIT til i post than ask knowing you READ my VERSE in advance to give yourself the BEST Possible advantage after i gave u 1 day of leniency by posting early..

than u say it's a BITCH MOVE by taking a W.... it's a BITCH MOVE what u pulled by trying that..
    i've been around text nd leagues since b4 u even know.. i know how yall try to be slick
    if u would've asked in advance i have no problem.. but no the day of and u was reading my shit all WED night and that Thurs..!!
    what i dnt understand is - if u wrote ya verse so quick whats the DIFFER of posting Thurs than FRI or even EARLY...
    than u wanna BITCH cuz u MADE A BITCH MOVE..!

if your on a Sports Team n the other team doesn't show up - the game ain't moved to another day - it's a FORFEIT u automatically lose
    u made a Promise to be there and ain't show -

for the RECORD: i was gonna give an EXT. till i came in FRI nd u was talking shit - ya mouth got u in some shit where u ain't wanna be - BLAME YASELF againt DUMBASS
    test
  19. wreck'n'eyez

Man stfu

I was gonna post Thursday night but guess whut.. My boy called me to play ball n go drinkin, I'm not gonna sit there n be like "nah bro, I gotta write this txt verse tonight".. This isn't one of my top hobbies n it's low on the scale of importance

I read ur verse real quick wednesday night, don't act like I was sittin in front the computer screen for 2 days studying ur shit n analyzing it.. U ain't that good

And if u were gonna give me an extension anyway.. THEN WHY WAS YOUR FIRST REACTION TO ACT LIKE A BITCH.. You're full of shit bro.. 3 weeks in a row I posted on Friday, don't act like you're so special cuz I saw ur verse n needed 2 days to come up with ideas..

You're a real faggot.. Next time drop ur verse thursday at the deadline then if you're so worried about it being up there for 2 days.. No one told u to drop early
    test
  20. SonnyDaze

SonnyDaze 7 train heavyweight

I would understand if it was Resilient or Bi-Quiriosity talking all this shit. But considering you're still rhyming cat with hat, I don't know what room you have to talk??? Can't even defend the title once... Damn nigga, step ya game up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.