[RANKS] Week 42 matchups and lounge.

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keynote

Keynote aka Jux Czar

i take it your a niner fan like myself. i still can't believe Farve did that to us. after that we lost a couple games in a row. but i have a feeling next year we'll win the division especially if warner retires.
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

its really disappointing. i come into every season thinking we are going to win the division, we always start off good, then fall apart for the middle 8 games, and finish strong but are already out of the playoff race by then.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

the 9ers should've won the division this year tbh
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

if we had crabtree all year we probably would have.

offense really opened up with him in there.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Even with Crabtree in there...they should have beaten Minn, Seattle, Indy, Houston and maybe GB....

winning any two of these games would've put them with the division crown seeing as they beat the champs twice...Minn was lost on a fluke play and seattle is a horrible team. They control the Indy game for the most part but allowed Indy to score late. Houston was crazy because when Alex Smith came in the offense got better and him and Vernon Davis hooked up for 3 tds.

SF needs to get a more consistent QB and another WR..perhaps try to get a stable cheap WR that can play at opposite of Crabbtree who is young as well. Perhaps a Sam Hurd from Dallas or someone like this.

You guys have all the makings of a great team(good coach, good TE, nice D, good RB and some good WRs) just need to up a couple areas...
    test
  6. Got Life?

There are a lot of good WRs coming into the draft this year.

1st Round we're def getting a DB, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see Josh Morgan step up and play to his potential.

I think a year of consistency and Alex Smith would prove that he can easily be the starting QB of the team.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

True, this could be their year especially if Warner retires but that shouldn't matter since they've proven they can beat them. Draft day will be interesting for them
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

^ word

and through the years of watching warner as a ram and cardinal i've noticed warner is easy to beat if you can pressure him. he gets flustered if he gets hit a few times.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

there aren't many QBs that don't get flustered with pressure tho..the task is getting the pressure
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

seems like we've always done a great job vs warner. guess he jus has weak o-lines.
    test
  11. IgloS

IgloS Eye Glows

damn things have slowed down here.. hope I get some time soon so I can join back up
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

that seems likely

word
    test
  13. Keynote

Keynote aka Jux Czar

Yeah i was very impressed by Crabtree, altho if he never held out he could have had a larger impact. And every year i think we will win the division also, but like u said we choke mid season. If the rumors of us maybe getting McNabb are true..it could be the consistency at the QB position we really need. Alex ain't that bad...but he hasn't had an reliable Offense Coordinator since we drafted him. Sometimes i wonder what would have happened if we picked Aaron Rogers instead...or even waited a year for Vince Young.
    test
  14. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Norv Turner did a good job as our OC and Smith responded well with him. i wonder what woulda happened if we kept him.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

McNabb would be an excellent fit there tbh...
    test
  16. Got Life?

I'd rather have Vick over McNabb anyday.
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Vick wouldn't be a bad choice talent wise....young and better than Smith
    test
  18. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im iffy on vick.
    test
  19. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

T.a.C. can you get my name changed to "Souled In" please? I've been debating for years and never satisfied with my current, and you can't deny my new one is unique and very good. I know at mrblunt.com they used to just email the creator of the site and he'd change it.
    test
  20. Keynote

Keynote aka Jux Czar

idk why, Vick wasn't that great of a QB, yes hes a game changer but he also doesn't take care of the football, very reckless. Hes not a manager, hes a playmaker. We need to build our team like the Jets built theirs, reduce turnovers, manage the game, rush the football and play smashmouth defense. When he was playing he didn't have playoff experience. McNabb is on his way out but atleast hes been there.

vick isn't even as good as he was 3 years ago.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.