[RANKS] Week 41 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]

C. SonnyDaze(12-1)
    2. Gramur(4-2)
    3. The marshall(2-0)

4. RicoSuave(5-4)
    5. Darric(0-2)
    6. MisterE(0-0)
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

sorry guys. busy day. ill post threads tomorrow, but heres the matchups so you guys can get started writing.
    test
  3. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

I'm not understanding why the votes were tied and I'm not Champ
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Because you're gay?

On a serious note, I personally think the Champ should retain in a draw, but that is definitely something we can discuss for the rules next season. Can't believe it's only a couple months away. Carry on.
    test
  5. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

WTF!!! How did marshall get a win? No ext was granted, he posted late as fuck and he voted even later!!! What has this league come to?!
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

if you request the extension before your opponent has posted up, its automatically allowed. otherwise, your opponent could ask for an extension, you could post up a throw away verse at 11:59 and then deny the extension. voting stays open until i close threads. so some days you get slack on the late side. some days will be right at the deadline. its a risk.

DQ didnt post a verse, nor did he vote, so i dont really feel bad cutting Marsh a little slack. especially when were hurting so bad for writers/voters.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

BJ- thank you for postingn the threads. ill holla at you on aim in a lil bit.
    test
  8. the marshall

the marshall New Member

Hop off when your done
    test
  9. DarkQuest

DarkQuest smooth as ravens claws

1st. Tac- You absolutely suck as a moderator in this league. For one, you don't do anything to get more people into this. Go recruit from other websites or some shit. Also- you don't add anything to it by doing a real magazine, or coming up with creative matches. Straight battling gets pretty boring if you do it enough. Add a theme, add a specific line limit, add extended line limits, do something.

2. Marshall- You absolutely suck. Tac- on this subject HE NO SHOWED. You either post a real verse or lose. And asking for an extension has to be agreed upon by both people, I can't even believe you gave Marshall a win, aside from the fact that since you are possibly the worst RBL mod in history, you can't lose what 20% of the league, because there are only 6 people in it? haha

FUCK OUTTA HERE TO BOTH OF YOU. Sonny runs this shit and nobody stoppin him until we add about 20 new people to battle. And the way Tac is running it, that shit will never happen.
    test
  10. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

I should be champ this week lol

but it's cool...

depending on how this week goes will determine if I stay in or not...
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

you're from Paris. you lose off the top.
    test
  12. DarkQuest

i'm not from paris you dumb ass. and paris is a dope place to be eat a dick. you can't even have a come back to what i say so you go with what- geography disses? haha. you are worse off then I even imagined. How does it feel to run a failed league? Let the shit die, there are 6 fucking people. I know more people who battle at work during breaks and shit.
    test
  13. DarkQuest

ps- If we WERE going off geography, you aren't exactly repping the most gangster city- fucking San Fran. Just about the GAYEST place on earth.
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

i took over cuz the mod got banned. the shit was already dead. up until a couple weeks ago i was a full time student, working 30 hours a week, running two leagues, and still maintaining a social life. i dont got time to recruit. especially when text is dead, period. i run this league cuz people still have interest in it.

i gave you a geographical diss cuz i dont really give a fuck if youre mad. youre a nobody in my eyes. Marsh posted a no show verse. extensions DO NOT have to be agreed upon. dont tell me what the rules are to my own league. i let him slide cuz he posted something, unlike you, and voted, again, unlike you. the fact youre arguing this is really stupid. how does it affect you? either way, youre going to be signed out. its not a loss on your record unless you choose to sign in with that record.

last, if you got time to bitch on here, why didnt you have time to post up a verse, faggot? fuck outta here.
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

is Gay Parie throwing stones?
    test
  16. RicoSuave

RicoSuave New Member

Darric signed out and mister e, will be a no show... so what I'm going to do is post a verse in the champ match up
    test
  17. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

lmao who the fuck gonna vote then??
    test
  18. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

you would be our only vote unless some former champs came and voted
    test
  19. the marshall

the marshall New Member

Me vs Sonny