[RANKS] Week 41 matchups and lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by T.a.C, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Q, you're a good father. You out of all people should understand that he's a failure as one and because of that he will never garner any respect in my eyes. If you spend more time arguing with strangers over the net than you do taking care of your child you should be beaten to death. Thus, dic should be beaten to death.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

word
    test
  3. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

coming from someone that probably doesn't even work out
    test
  4. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

So you aren't a father because you argue too much on the net, or because of the roids? [namdekan]
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i don't know dic like that, but i'll let you two men settle this. just thought i'd speak my peace.
    test
  6. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

wtf are u talking about One? firstly... i workout... 2nd.. u nor that ugly fat ass bitch know me at all.... i'm a great dad.. i don't gotta lie..

i've seen his ugly ass mom... she's a fuckin beast.... don't gotta lie about that either...

if the ugly ass fat bitch wants to talk shit.. all i gotta do is expose the truth about his ugly ass family....

cuz his ugly ass monstrous mom is still on the endangered species list....

i'd suggest u stay the fuck out of it Ricky... this bitch has been starting beefs with me since b4 i knew who u were...
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  8. Got Life?

I take it I struck a nerve with the failure as a poet and the failure as a father who doesn't even get to see his own daughter because of the mistakes he's made which can otherwise be known as him "pursuing his career" which is non-existant thus his need to lay claim to championships in the RSTL and PTL.

Nigga, you're irrelevant. Yeah, my mom is fat...she had her thryoid removed, she's still a great parent and has accomplished more in life than you or that mongrel cunt that spit you out ever will.

You're a fucking goober kid. Effectively you're the black equivalent of tekneek. You'll never amount to shit, your genetic spawn down syndrome riddled daughter will grow up calling some other nigga daddy, and you'll still come on here trying to claim a text title because it's the highlight of your irrelevant life.

Yeah, I was fat a year ago, but unlike you I changed my life, see for you it's to late, you're over the hill and your cards were long played and dealt. I on the other hand am living and enjoying my life and securing my future in my career so that when I have a child I can be there in my child's life and be a proper father figure. Something you can only watch from a distance each time you cry yourself to sleep watching the lifetime network.

Deuces nigga.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

it's never too late.
    test
  10. Got Life?

tell that to his daughter who's prolly a teenager by now.
    test
  11. billy nomates.

billy nomates. rain cancels play.

i lolled.
    test
  12. Narsil

Narsil the unbreakable

lmao a lot of anger here how unrstl

anyways none of you should take this much offense to anothers opinion....
    If you know who you are who cares what anyone else thinks
    test
  13. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

no doubt narsil lol

Dic, as long as you don't do bicep curls in the squat rack, we're fine. Lol.

Jp who doesn't want to do bicep curls in the squat rack...

PS Dic your feedback is really good. Thanks for that
    test
  14. Got Life?

it's a curl cage nigga.
    test
  15. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

UR A FAT ASS NOW... AND UR STILL UGLY AND GET NO PUSSY SO UR NEVER HAVE ANY FUCKIN CHILDREN AND UR OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS.... CUZ I GET PUSSY THAT UR BITCHMADE ASS WILL NEVER GET.. YEA, UR MOM IS A UGLY ASS BITCH,

2.. ur a lifeless ass loser who sticks around a league that hates ur stupid ass even when ur not signed in... how fuckin lifeless is that... lmao.. ur a wack ass joke even Biz Markie would make fun of...

u don't know me, u don't know my daughter.. u don't know me as a father or anything else, yet ur lifess, bitchmade ass wants to comment on my life.. (and i have proven that u r both lifeless and a bitchmade mothafucking cracka)... lmao

ur an idiot and a sorry exuse for a writer bitch...

fuck irrelevant, cuz uv never been relevant for shit... ur just a waste of fuckin sperm... i'm sure ur dad regrets it every day... like what the fuck was he thinking when passed out in ur ugly, fat ass momma... eeeewwwww... looking like Peter from Family Guy and Rush Limbough had a kid and then they dropped that shit several times on the way out the hospital...

come again bitch... i'm just getting warmed up....

maybe someday... some bitch will fuck you and and if u lock her in ur basement long enough, she'll have ur ugly ass bitchmade kid too... then u won't have to be jealous of mine...

awww.. poor lifeless bitch...
    feel a lil sorry for you.... just a lil though.. lmao

bitch ass white boy cracka talking shit... ur the nigga.. look it up stupid ass.. lol

keep it coming bitch... unlike ur fictional bullshit on me... i speak facts
    test
  16. Got Life?

lol i'm not even reading that rant, but i am laughing at how easily you're riled up after your claims that you're a changed person.

still the same dumb nigga that failed as a father and failed at doing anything meaningful with his life.

keep at it black tekneek.
    test
  17. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

good.. didn't read ur bitchmade bullshit either loser...

i live with a women i fuck... ur still a loser ass bitch that spends his time online and gets no pussy...

at least u got the right name... it certainly fits u bitch... i don't gotta call u a white version of anyone..

cuz nobody i've met on here is as much of a loser as you.... ur way worst than Tekneek... lol
    test
  18. Got Life?

you clearly read it.

that's why you're ranting and yelling like a little girl.
    test
  19. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

test
  20. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

ur clearly a bitch... all i read was u call me a nigga and compare me to tek...

i wouldn't bother reading any bullshit u write bitch.. ur a garbage ass writer.... duh ugly ass loser .. lol

ur the one talking all this shit.. i'm just letting everyone know how much of a bitch ass, ugly loser u are and that it's a genetic trait of urs... so i guess it's not even ur fault...

u come from a family of fat, ugly ass loser bitches... it's in ur blood bitch

and... ur not even close to being as successful as i am.... i've been to london first class, paid for my ppl i worked for... ur still stuck doing nothing just like the loser uv always been...

i'll shut ur ugly ass up tho...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.