[RANKS] Week 41 matchups and lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by T.a.C, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

lol hes more afraid of Nasty than us
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I thought he was in charge
    test
  3. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you'd fear a nigga with a million posts too, lol

im in charge. nasty has experience running leagues plus he does the rankings. im not going to go against his formula and fuck it up.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i don't c how u would mess anything up
    test
  5. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

Rules don't explain every contingency, and rules were created for fairness in the first place.

Situation A: Dic has to do twice the work as anyone else to get a champ match.

Hurts Someone
    Helps No one

Situation B: Champ match this week, since it isn't even the end of a tournament.

Helps Two people
    Hurts people that have to continue following the precedence set forth in this decision..

idk
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

talked to nasty. its stayin a contender match.
    test
  7. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

i have more experiene modding this leauge than anyone who's modded this league... Nasty included... and i was here when these rules were made.. most of the rules ur still using, i created in the first place... it's not like i'm some newb...

i also created the sub forum league of Grudge Matches and Tournaments...

I should have a by week.... i don't really care... i'm just here to write... i'll do whatever yall decide.. just letting yall know because i have the most experiene modding here... that's the fact...

i'm also the only one Jeff has given a contract to mod, which granted me full control of the league with no outside interference from supermods or admins...

but that's the past... the future is up to yall...
    test
  8. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

It's a private forum, where easy going is sometimes the culture, which supercedes league fairness at times, if it creates too much confusion and hassle for the future for ex. having to remember the rulings etc...

If it was public, though, I would have to ask for my vote to at least count 3/5ths lol.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, i also held the league down on my own. but more power to you.
    test
  10. WarMachine

WarMachine The Legend.

I sense a title coming on.
    test
  11. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

no doubt, i know u did ur thang Q.... and did a cool job with it too... i was talking more about that supermods and admins weren't allowed to interfere with my rules cuz back then ppl would go running to jeff, madpopet and other supermods, admins to bitch when they lost.... like Tek, GL and others.... i like naming names.. lol
    test
  12. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

why does your niglet self persist to drop my name when that shit was tek's doing?

kick rocks nigga.
    test
  13. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

u was bitching too fool ass... and i know these other mothafuckas let u do that shit...

but don't call me a nigga or niglet bitch... or i will go bad on ur fat bitchmade ass
    test
  14. Got Life?

i'm not fat so keep babbling nigga and remember, just cause you wrote a cute lil verse doesn't make you any better of a parent, you're still the same failure as a father as you always were gabriel.
    test
  15. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

ur a fat monster inc ass bitch.. i've seen u and ur fat ass shrek lookin momma bitch ass cracka... u prolly eat those deep fried too punk

ur a failure as a human bitch... go eat urself into ur grave so u can stop writing that fuckin garbage weakling..
    test
  16. Got Life?

lol @ all you ever having on me was the fact that I use to be overweight. See that's the beauty of things, I went and got in shape. You can't do anything about your failure as a parent and the fact that you're a fuck up when it comes to life. Your claim to fame stays in your sig because you're grasping at straws as something to show for your time on this planet. At the end of the day none of this text shit means anything and your daughter will still grow up without her father, though truth be told considering the piece of scum that you are, she's better off.

enjoy pretending that you've changed, you're still the same rodent that you always were.
    test
  17. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

whatever bitch.. ur fat and ugly... ur moms fat and ugly... im surprised somebody fucked her to even have ur ugly ass...

and ur garbage... i'd have already killed myself if God hated me as much as he hates u bitch...

oh well... that's life
    test
  18. Got Life?

you sound like an angry toddler. then again you would know what a toddler's behavior is reminiscent of if you weren't such a failure as a parent and were actually allowed to be involved in the life of your daughter.

so as I've told you once...I'll tell you again. kick rocks you useless scrub.
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

jerry! jerry! jerry!
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eugene lost weight, i'll give him that. but stop talking about children. that's pathetic.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.