[RANKS] Week 40 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burd.

Burd. #1

holla.
    test
  2. Smart.Alix

Smart.Alix You LOSE! Good Day Sir!

test
  3. Burd.

Burd. #1

i'm 36-30-44. i enjoy pina coladas & getting caught in the rain. i'm not much into healthfood, i am into champagne.
    test
  4. Smart.Alix

Smart.Alix You LOSE! Good Day Sir!

that would get you rejected from eharmony
    test
  5. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

VOTING

[04] - You must post at least 5 valid voting links within your match.
    [05] - Within those 5 links, you must be sure to vote on both the Championship and Contender matches.

^^^ just thought I would point that out, lol....now vote up bitches
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

well, you do talk to yourself a lot. but i don't remember you ever hiding it since i've known you.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

if i'm supposed to do the ranks, then i'll do them tomorrow morning. stuff/matches should be up by noonish. otherwise, you guys can do whatever.

i'll also post the formula tomorrow.

if you could do me a favor and update the sign in thread, then it will go much quicker. i could possibly do it around 9 EST in between classes.
    test
  8. SPuL

SPuL SP

^yea, I'll try to get at that. Just need to finish some readings for class tomorrow. So I'll try to get it down before midnight here.
    test
  9. SPuL

SPuL SP

aiight edited the thread
    test
  10. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

fucking weak.........I get jewed out of a champ match......spul who has been huggin burds nuts closes the thread a half hour early.....a total of 5 votes in the contendership match??? thats some weak shit...its a rule that everyone has to vote on that battle...I dont even care if I lost but If I could know for a fact I lost by everyone voting that would be more understanding...but this is rediculous....a total of 5 votes...3 of which are no names or alias' and the other two who voted for me have been in the champ match before...its weak...like I said, I could care less if I lost but to lose like this is on some weak shit, and for faggot ass spul to close it a half hour earlier adds insult to injury...this is on some Arizona Cardnals shit
    test
  11. Servical

Servical S on my chest.

Correction, i champed the league twice.

Yes, i include that draw with Caveat1 as a win.
    test
  12. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

yeah, I know u did...but I dont think Exodus has...but he has been in a champ match 3 times against metasin i believe
    test
  13. SPuL

SPuL SP

LOLOLOL

Closed 30 mins early? Try 30 minutes LATE. lmaoo not only do you SUCK, but it appears you're blind too. What a winning combination. Get over it, you suck. Check the predictions, I TOLD YOU SO LIL NIGGA.

Oh, and did I mention how much you fucking suck?

ONE LUTH, FUCKA
    test
  14. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

is this nigga serious??? like I stated ealier ya ass closed the shit at 9:30....and again, the blow out you predicted ended in a 3-2 wit alias' or newbs against me and past champs for me....the rules stated that everyone had to vote on this battle but ya nut huggin ass had too over look that right??? pfft, get outta here homie and go make me a slurpy...the incredible prediction you made was a joke....just like the same prediction you made for a past champ (seph) to have a close bout against TaC...you're garbage homie....you based your whole mag this past week on Burd...I have no beef wit burd but how are u gunna make a blow out prediction, BOTW, VOTW, interview, and top 3 power rankings wit duke??? ya on his balls homie...to the point where I bet you're makin him feel uncomfortable...you're garbage homie...nothing....a never was...now go pump some gas and STFU homie...lol
    test
  15. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

and lmao @ you sending me a message homie...lol, really??? come on really??...you must be embarrassed right?
    test
  16. Diso.

Diso. New Member

i lost 1-0, we both posted no show verses i then posted a real verse he ducked and he won 1-0 cause his no show verse was better

hes no showed against me before, he only posted cause i posted a no show verse he had no intention of showing, looking for a cheap win
    test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

All of you shut the fuck up.

SP where you at.. I can hit up the ranks if you got the list of winners n shit.. or we can wait for q.. it's whatever.

WFB that's for wells fargo
    test
  18. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

zaaaaaaaaytiggggggggy
    test
  19. ExodusIII

ExodusIII New Member

take it like a man X...just keep at it n you'll be back in the contender match in no time...shady shit goes on all the time but u just gotta roll with the punches....i guess you can put it down to dudes being lazy fucks...but apart from that there aint much u can do
    test
  20. Burd.

Burd. #1

wtf @ x? i'd understand if your verse actually compared to mine. but it didn't. so jog on.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.