[Ranks] Week 4 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

its all the people lyrical has pissed off on here. theyre coming for him
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

tac ur too funny.. bro that shit was crazy tho.. i havent heard anything like that since i moved outta hill top tacoma.. federal way is 253 area code too, but it is like 20 minutes away from tacoma, but i live offa pacific highway, its hella active.. prostitutes still walk the strip out here..like in the 80's
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

my white nosey ass went out side too see what was up.. but its raining so i didnt go too far.. just on my front porch, they got swat and every thing bloccin the neighbor hood off..

good thing i already did my beer and weed run..
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

lol damn man. and here i thought washington was soft
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

they bout to give my boy 10 years for gang affiliation.. fbi raided the hilltop crips in march.. shit was crazy out here boss.. it goes down out here and in seattle too
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

lol. i remember when i was like 12 or some shit, we went up there for a seahawk game back when they still played in the dome. afterwards we went walking around, waiting for our shuttle back to the hotel. when the shuttle picked us up the driver said we just walked through the bad part. we were like "that was bad?" lmfao.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

haha... its different out here then what u would expect.. u prob didnt see anything bad, that isnt tha bad part lots of cracc heads out there and prostitues thats all.. u gotta go to the south end or the central district, chocolate city or eastside tacoma, southside tacoma, they cleaned it up allot since the 90s but shit still pops off. like tonight
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

lol sounds like it. isnt there a lot of meth heads up there? my uncle lives somewhere up there, i think near everett and he was telling me about all the meth heads and dealing and shit
    test
  9. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

Don't 4get to vote motha fuckas
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

im going to my grandmas for dinner. ill be voting tonight
    test
  11. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

hi
    you're wrong
    calibre outwrote him

you guys are stuck in the mentality that length > quality and think that "quality" = linear story...

just saying
    test
  12. ShogunCrosse

ShogunCrosse The Fuckin' Good Guy...

Length definitely dont beat quality..I agree with that

I hear ya bout linear story...It's not that it's better for quality, its just it "seems" better, in the fact that for most, its easier to read 'cause its what were used to. Although, after breakin from the norm, and re-reading a verse that's written "differently", we come to see that all the essences of a linear verse, such as rhyme scheme, vocab etc., are all present in the verse which has a more "vertical" structure.

I understand this aspect, but for that particular match, i just felt MK's verse was overrated...Not saying it was "way" better, or "smashed" calibre's or anything..
    test
  13. ShogunCrosse

I just did some research tryin to find all my older posts from my '99 name (which arent here anymore lol) and my '06 name, and i swear, i remember you from the RSTL back then Pent-up...You were good

Why dont you sign back up to this shit?
    test
  14. ShogunCrosse

lol@ ur post in the match thread pent-up

It's not up to me to think, or judge whether my shit was dope...its up to everyone else
    But thanks for your honest critique anyhow...Imma actually take it and use it...
    Shorter lines- check
    More descriptive- check
    More complex wording- check
    More in-depth story that isn't cliche'- check
    test
  15. Murderous Keys

Murderous Keys All's well that ends

Ignore Pent Up Sho. He Wasn't Loved As A Child Thus His Hostility. It's Too Far Fetched That Some People May Have Different Opinions.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Dude. Wtf is wrong with u. People are aloud to think differently than you. U don't need to talk shit about people cause they dont agree with u. U were never the agressive type. Chill bro.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Murderous Keys

lol @ Scrolls. Yeah there was no need to post those comments in Shos and Cals Thread....Ignorant Kids these Days.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

It's the internet. Stop trying to act godly and like everyone gives a fuck about you. Shit makes me sick when someone tries so hard to be cool on a website. Go make me a fuckin sandwich faggot.

Lol.

Sup mk
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  19. Murderous Keys

LMAO.....yeah it makes me wonder what people look like and how they act or are off the net that makes them be so...ummm dumb.

sup scrolls...you're still gay...and yes im a slot. lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Murderous Keys

Also..Tac, NG, Shad do you mind if i vote tomorrow..its hard to read and break down verses on a cell...not sure how scolls does it...gives me a headache.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.