[RANKS] Week 35 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMFG

OMFG unfukwitable

it's been a rule forever. if you're a bitch, then you're a bitch. i tend to tell my opponents when i use their picture. i also don't use a picture unless i have one for them to use.

but, i get tired of playing devil's advocate. so i just let it do what it does.
    test
  2. OMFG

OMFG unfukwitable

oh well, it'll change soon, i'm sure. because i'll be gone and the new moderation will take it back to the old school where everything was so fucking predictable.
    test
  3. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Predictable isn't always bad..

When the old heads that haven't posted in a while come to battle, then lose because of some new rule change & decide to bounce because of it.. Predictable would be a better option.

Some rules in the RBL should always remain the same.. Along with the way mods use their discretion.

That's where me & Nasty disagreed so heavily.. The legends always get the benefit of the doubt.. It's just like the NBA.. if there's a scrub guarding kobe & there's a play where it's tough to tell if it was a charge or a block.. Kobe gonna get the benefit of the doubt.. Because stars sell leagues..

Without the legends this league wouldn't be shit, it's ignorant not to cater to them
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yeah but what happens when the legends out grow text and move on in their lives? then the league is made up of scrubs who have no self confidence cuz they were always made to look like shit by comparison?
    test
  5. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Nah because we take kids under our wings & make them dope..

Who knows if I woulda ever gotten good if Magus didn't teach me.

The problem with the new generation of text heads is that they'd rather let someone write their verse than teach them how to write.
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

from my experience, people offering to help is them giving you lines. im not admitting to any of the ghost writer rumors, im talking about in the past way back when nasty was mod.

yes you offered to help me, but thats all i can remember. usually its just them giving lines. if im forgetting anyone dont be offended.

Def offered to help me a few months back and he never followed through, he was like yeah ill help you starting next week, then next week rolled around and he was like ok you gotta beat this guy first, so i said fuck it.
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

You're just asking the wrong people for help.

It's alot easier to throw someone lines than it is to teach them how to come up with lines on their own.. Not alot of people are willing to take the time to teach you that. That's why over the years there's been less & less dominant new heads..

These days it's so bad that anytime a new name posts a dope verse, everyone assumes it's either an alias or it was ghosted.. & 99% of the time they're right
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

id rather be taught any day than just have someone hand me a verse, cuz eventually whoever wrote that isnt gonna be writing for you any more, so its really pointless to have a writer.
    test
  9. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Hence that terrible verse you posted last week.

You shoulda took my advice when you had the chance
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ok, im just going to admit what everybody already seems to know. there was a writer, im sorry i lied to everyone. i just wanted to find a way to play it off, but right after the match against One, i told him i was going to go back to doing it on my own. im not gonna name names, if they want to come in here and take credit they can. but im done with this lie. im sorry to everyone i lied to.

for the record it wasnt Baron, lol.

i wanna say sorry to jai, servical, coil, noble and the few others who actually believed me. im ready for what you guys have to dish to me. im not going to restart on a new name. im gonna stick here and tough it out.

i appreciate anyone who is willing to HELP me, not write for me.

once again, im sorry.
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

for the record, when i was voted most improved in the awards.. that WAS me. i know no ones gonna believe me, but that was me writing for myself.
    test
  12. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Q is there any way i can restart my record without missing a week? even if it means putting me at the bottom
    test
  13. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

does this mean the david and goliath story in the bible isnt true either?
    test
  14. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

test
  15. Citizen K.

Citizen K. Kenny the G....

no hate tac. but with all u just admitted wouldn't it be fair to forfeit that win over oneduh n exchange for a loss?
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i actually offered that after it happened. i could do that, a win can be added to One's record and then i can sign out and restart. its not really fair that a couple of my wins werent me winnign them
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

TaC, u dont have to apologize to me. I already knew u didnt do it. Me and Tacky Jones were clowning in the sig forum days b4 the match. He was tryna get his post count up for the match. Which kinda made it obvious. He didnt recognize me also, so it was easy to put 2 and 2 together. Lol I never brought it up, cuz I thought the situation would b hilarious. And I was right.
    test
  18. OMFG

OMFG unfukwitable

yes.
    test
  19. OMFG

OMFG unfukwitable

eh, no. if that's the case, i beat caveat1.
    test
  20. Calibre.

Calibre. The Peoples Chump

nobody beat caveat my n1gga not even deon when he won
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.