[RANKS] Week 34 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

trichomes,
    you were ranked @ 36 two weeks ina row, did u even notice?

*nevermind, whats the use?*
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Nah I don't mean go back to using nothing but generics.. Stick with the personal style.. But mix some generics in until your wording is crisper. Generics don't have to be perfectly executed to work, so it'll help you out while you improve on your wording.

Was that directed at me? lol.. I aint had shit to do with the site battle..

Sorry Q not trying to clog the thread but I wanted him to understand the advice I was trying to give him..

test
  3. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

appreciate all that but ill stick with my own.

im no clone- a- textcee person dude..ill do what got me here.

everybody drops the same shit. if you want to see me attempt the shit your talkin you should check back the first time i faced Magus..and got obliterated...i did well..but general concepts arent as hard as the cold hard facts. Also i dont see what the hell you mean by not crisp? 2 lines running across the screen cripser than a short line..then 1 line running across? theres a reason i do that..it reads off better to me to be honest..i usually write to beats..but its w.e.... i have no intention of subordinating myself to you nigga all due respect.(theres people like hens for that) Shit if you were staying in the league we could throw down too...And i guarantee the audience is "going to feel a line" in my verse. lmfao @ that btw.

whats vote count

8-6 or something. i dont know
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol.

winners move up, losers move down. sign ins with records that signed out on their own accord are moved below losers out of the top 10 and above losers out of the rest. new sign ins with no record are moved to the bottom. new sign ins with records that were signed out due to no-show are dead last.

in a nut shell.

oh, and if there is a tie, i swap them around the next week so in essence if they both continue to win, they'll face each other again for the tie breaker. i just don't like seeing back to back matches.
    test
  5. Muffffy

q whos running the league after you leave yo

or you still doing the application thing. im not down im just curious
    test
  6. EarlLeeGraves

EarlLeeGraves Line Em Up

you are leaving right Q? *crosses fingers opens sign-in thread*
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

earl, don't bother. and muff, it has yet to be determined. i still have at least a month or two.
    test
  8. Muffffy

alright thats good.
    test
  9. Citizen K.

Citizen K. Kenny the G....

u should see if kempo will run things. he's like the fracture/butler/rudge of mods.

word shun.
    test
  10. Citizen K.

please stop flooding my inbox muff. if i said i thought one of your lines was stretched is it REALLY necessary to question it multiple times? nigga u serious? i think its less the fact that i said it was stretched, and more the fact that i voted against you.

*waits for muff to hate vote my battles from here on out*
    test
  11. Muffffy

nigga im not like that. i vote fairly despite niggas faggotry

i pmed you to explain something to me

You shot back with some dumb shit. Like "It flowed terribly"

since when was

nn,n,n,n,n,n,n,
    .nn,n,n,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n,n,,n

worse than

n,n,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,nn,n,nn,.,nn,n,,n
    n,,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,nn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,

And nigga if I would have cared about you voting against me I would have said something about it...i was concerned about how you said One of my shorter lines were rtetched then my longest one was ok Lmfao are YOU serious? what did my 1st pm msg say smarty guy? was it a question or not

people who voted against me like trichomes rispy or w.e i have no problem with because they came off as slightly intelligent with a reasonable breakdown.

Not some obvious bullshit vote...stretched lines are cool then the short ones are stretched lol wtf
    test
  12. Citizen K.

you're funny guy. i dont take you seriously at all.

it didnt flow to me. period. im not arguing back and forth about that trivial shit. and i told you that wasnt even why i voted against you. so stop crying like my vote was based off that one line alone.
    test
  13. Muffffy

yea the question is information overload to you.

we dont have to argue back n forth..id rather wait and stomp you for the 2ND time.

fuck i care about a nigga I already beat takin ME serious? LOL is that Bw championship makin your head big hunny? theres like 5 ppl in that league lol reality check LLL jr man

AGAIN I DONT give a fuck that you voted against me stupid. Just make fucking sense
    test
  14. Joe Metts

Joe Metts 40 Cal. Ripken

i can't wait till i have to try.
    test
  15. Citizen K.

ok. how's my head getting big? you're the kid talking about "bringing a new style to text" like you're inventing the wheel or some shit. nigga your text achievements mean nothing to me. 'fuck outta my face like i owe you some kind of respect or something.

and fine, here's some sense...your style's ugly. your personals are goofy as shit. you write in run-on sentences. you pm niggas your verse for their approval on it, you bitch and send pm's like a homo when u dont agree on something. a say dumb shit like "flizzow" and you're putting germany on the map. did i miss something?...oh yea, hens' is ko'ing you next week.

get over yourself. im not egotistical at all. you obviously take this shit serious as fuck.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't read his vote, but i feel you about making sense. lol, you already know how i feel about that.

but yall should drop it, really.
    test
  17. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus bang, bang, skeet, skeet.

mufffy stays getting pumped on some text shit.
    test
  18. Muffffy

I said flizow in some random freepost and you remember it?

LOL i also said cawk dizzle ass monkey but your not complaining about that eh

So what with my user title saying I put Germany on the Map

do i have a problem with ya bada boom ricotta bing bada what the fuckshit in your sig nigaa? do i have a problem with your hairy face ass potraying yourself like a E-THUG when you were practically begging to be let into the LLL from the LLL JUNIOR LEAGUE NIGGA? LOL stop the ethug antics bitch

yes im from germany

what the fuck u care faggot ass nigga
    test
  19. Muffffy

This e-thug pmed me "Keep puttin Germany on the Map" yo LOL

i live like 10-15 outta N.O (and stay runnin around canal st n bourbon) and hes from Like New Hampshire or something hahahaa

the irony is killing me
    test
  20. Citizen K.

lol @ hairy as face nigga. didnt know having man traits was a negative. kid you're a clown. i dont act like an e thug. you couldnt find one post where i physically threaten someone or claim a "Set".

dont try to get "uppity" with me like i dont have shit to say. funny you try to equate "kenny the g" with me being an ethug. nigga, kenny is on my birth certificate. and besides you're father muff. it speaks for itself.

anyone whose blood pressure rises while they type on a keyboard is a lame. and from the way yo type you're obviously excited.

relax.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.