[RANKS] Week 34 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

somebody went to jeff rofl!
    test
  2. scenario

scenario you need people like me

just to calrify, my "bring the shit to your throat" line was referring to the story of someone dying lately of being so constipated he choked on his own shit. guess i'm the only one who heard that haha. and in my closer, "scen can ruin a soull" is referring to sin ruining peoples souls as in reference to the christian belief. not trying to sway votes or anything just wanna make it clear what i was talking about
    test
  3. Soull

Soull New Member

choking to death on your own shit? that sounds like
    a nasty way to go...
    test
  4. iCon.

iCon. Eat a dick, Ren.

First and foremost, Def I respect you as an emcee and a veteran of this game, so I don't want you to take this personally, I just wnated to address the issue as honestly as I can:

I clearly stated I would go against ANYONE else in the league, just not a freelance biter caught a fucking hundred times over already with access to goddamn knows how many concepts that he can just re-word and pass off as his own. Be serious. There is no possible motivation there to battle a known biter. Why he is even allowed in the RBL is beyond me. The guy was exposed at RB. he was exposed at IAR. He was caught here and then signed the fuck out, honestly, what more proof do you guys need? I even offered him a picture battle so I knew his lines would be directed at ME and not just stolen from someone else, yet he rejected it. Like the faggot he is. Like I knew he would do all along. It simply wasn't worth my time just to see him steal all my ideas and then re-use them elsewhere, where is the challenge in that? Where is the motivation to beat someone who can't even use their own material? Where is the motivation to beat a guy who has zero creativity? Where is the motivation to beat an opponent who's best lines are taken from his own opponents in a league at RB? I'm not being an asshole, I'm just asking you honestly. Because for me, it doesn't work that way. Ever. I cannot stand faggots like Ren, I've never been able to, and I can honestly say that "flipping" in this way as you guys seem intent on calling it is cancerous to the league. This, to me, is not my definition of "flipping". He is doing nothing new with it. Nothing fresh with the concepts. There is no originality there on his part, what he is doing is BITING and I at least feel I deserve more respect than this no-mark for what he's done. I made my feelings quite clear at the very beginning of the week, I'd of gladly gone against ANYONE else in the RBL, you could have easily switched me with someone else and I'd of been here.

Real talk.

- iCon.
    test
  5. iCon.

iCon. Eat a dick, Ren.

Dude, you can email members through their profile. It sends it to the email addy they used when they registered here.

I sent you my picture to your email address well in advance.

Again, not tryna be a dick, just letting you know.
    test
  6. iCon.

iCon. Eat a dick, Ren.

And finally...

...are convicted rapists even allowed to say that?

J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K J / K
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

icon, don't bother signing in again under this name. you're pathetic. and i've never been convicted of anything in my life.

and as for the ren shit, i haven't heard anything about his being exposed on other sites. what you pulled was still a bitch move though.
    test
  8. trichomes

trichomes 76

LOL. wow.

cmon now dude, you saw this 2 hours after my post. You've had plenty of time.

you still have over 6 hours man. Declined sorry brah.

You agreed to 20 right after I posted, that was two days ago. Not when I posted early on purpose just to finally get a battle that doesn't have both people waiting till the exact deadline thinkin the other will no show.

Maybe if you had a reason.

And you edited your comment on my page, so it's a definite no now. What a bitch move dude.
    test
  9. Servical

Servical S on my chest.

Baron, go away.
    test
  10. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

baron is def. goin off but i agree with him about ren

and he has also been banned from RB for biting.
    test
  11. Muffffy

man i wish some kind of tourney was up or something.
    test
  12. Smart.Alix

Smart.Alix You LOSE! Good Day Sir!

i wish my fucking opponent would show up.
    test
  13. Smart.Alix

Smart.Alix You LOSE! Good Day Sir!

fuck is IAR?
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, if that's baron, wow. makes sense though with the theatrics and whatnot.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

baron has always been more trouble than he is worth, in both leagues.
    test
  16. Muffffy

lol. the way he types is similar too..baron cranks out paragraphs like blamo
    test
  17. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

roflz ZING!
    test
  18. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

don't think imma be able t'post this verse, q :frown:
    test
  19. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

damn

Recorded in many studios? please stop the lying fam
    you got me going "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAArgh" like a dying lamb.
    test
  20. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

to clarify Ren was never exposed on IAR...i just warned SP about the fact that he was a known biter on other sites..and iCon him being a biter is no excuse to duck a match...i battled chrit on RB like right after some shit came out about him biting and i use that in my favor and won the match quite convincingly so really u have no excuse..u ducked the match just cause he didn't agree to a pic match...shit if he bit in ur match then he'd be dq'd so what;s the big deal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.