[RANKS] Week 34 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

I never said I didnt LOSE.

yea i was better then right? when i was 5-4 in the RBL?

LMFAO you make alot of sense once again.

I have the humor of a 30 old? you should check the breakdowns of My verses for the past 4 weeks.

im sure niggas that who have also stomped your ass say otherwise

Like I said..you can throw all these little quips and shit..who cant? Nigga when have you ever had a Funny line in your verse? talkin bout aztec sacrifices n shit? lol yea right

fact remains. you lost. and your butthurt. its ok.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  3. Citizen K.

Citizen K. Kenny the G....

basically muff, you're a follower. a nigga who chums up to people so he can stay "in". when u first got in LLL, even recently over at bw you were all on some "aiyyo whaddup my nigga kenny im feelin your shit kid your mad creative i like your style" type shit. once u feel im not being "nice" to you u flip and try to put on the "fuck you" face. you suck niggas dicks thinking it will help u out in the long run. once u feel like u gettin shitted on, you switch like a bitch. stop being sensitive. either u were lying before or you're lying now. either way youre corny.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

on some real shit though, that edit is iffy. lol, only because i remember muff saying that you won in hookups. or at least, i think i remember him saying that.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i think muff is cool though.
    test
  6. Citizen K.

i never had a line about aztec sacrifices. try again, you lame.
    test
  7. Servical

Servical S on my chest.

Muffffy's good, he's got confidence and some swag.

He's also found his style i think.

He's been comfortable, but i think this week he got a little too comfortable.

Hey, too be honest i'd have been comfortable too if i was facing Q, lol.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

who is point texter?
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

zing.
    test
  10. Muffffy

so thats whats it all about?

How about you look at my breakdown that was never edited and you can see why i voted for frac. at first glance it was even to me because i didnt take the time to see who was more consistent

i took a look at it and you definitely werent as consistent. but w.e you can think the whole worlds out to get you if you want.

Fit in with the Big Boys?< WTF IS THIS WOW you have me totally twisted. I am an Individual.. i march to the beat of my own drum (i bite) io give a fuck if one person doesnt like the tune

i respect you as a writer dont get me wrong...but it seems all this b/s didnt start until like 3 weeks after i champed.

put urself in my position

blah blah went 5-4 leaves for like 2 months

comes back and goes 11-2 or w.e and grabs belt..shit as far as im concered whatever im doing works you feel me?
    test
  11. Citizen K.

yea i thought the same thing too. until today when he started pm'n questioning my vote.

so because i felt one couplet didnt flow, that means my entire vote didnt make sense?

then i give him a straight answer, "it flowed terribly", then he starts trying to pop shit to me. who's really the bitch here, seriously.

he asked a question, i pull no punches and give his bitch ass a straight answer, then he takes it to heart like a schoolgirl would.
    test
  12. Muffffy

I like your style? where?

I fuckin said some of those lines were heaters.

in your champ match

thats it

LOL @ you Overexaggerating hardbody

and how am i a follower when in the LLL I argued with 99 percent of the site and Got banned for it like 3 times already?

YOU DONT KNOW ME

lmfao @ follower..wow your so far from the truth its ridiculous
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

as for votes, i do think i have much more room to complain. but that's another subject. just thought i'd throw that out there for recognition. lol.
    test
  14. Citizen K.

dont play dumb. im not talking about just the champ match. back in LLL, while u were beefin with evryone, but i wasnt involved. u had no problems then giving my verses credit and chit chatting in the chat threads, because i wasnt "against u". my first verse in this league u pm'd praising a solid showing. theirs other times when you had done this, but becuz i dont save shit like that im not gonna keep going on. but we BOTH know thats not the only time youve given me credit. you can fool others, but we both know what it is.
    test
  15. coil grimely

coil grimely Tears textcees to tidbits

spotlight-match-it
    test
  16. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

You call it what you want.. But the fact is it looks like a trend vote.. No way around it.. Alot of people do it.. People who aren't good enough to buddy up with the upper tier, so they do it by riding dick instead.

I could be wrong about you.. Honestly I haven't paid any attention to you before this week because I never remembered you being that good, & the only reason I did this week was because I HAD to vote on the champ match.. If I had voted on your matches sooner, I would have told you the same thing.. I'm pretty much so known for being brutally honest in votes, almost to a fault.. I've caught alot of hate votes because of it over the years, but I vote honestly regardless of who you are or how I feel about you(unless you're a biter)

I understand what you're saying about having more success this time around.. But you can't treat improvement like perfection.. Just because you're winning more now doesn't mean you should stop trying to perfect your craft.

4 years after a 24-3 run.. 2 years after a 24-0 run.. I'm still trying to perfect mine.. You should never settle as a writer. You can always get better
    test
  17. Muffffy

seriously i dont remember shit about that. you actin like we speak on aim n shit.

i considered you a pretty cool dude on the rise

hell when you got banned on some bullshit I raised some hell on the forums after that

but thats because I cant stand injustice and anyone who has seen the multiple run ins ive been in with the mods knows that ( the whole me vs nasty thing that fizzled out) me vs q on the line limit shit

i guess being relatively friendly to someone in LLL chat means something. it means alot doesnt it
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i wouldn't say a trend vote, i'd say a fuck oneduh vote. but either is a long shot. i only thought it was iffy because i saw him say that you won. but i don't intend to argue his opinion. hell, i voted for frac so its not hard to believe that he legitimately thought frac won. only in light of the recent beef does it look shady to me.

i don't know why i keep commenting. i feel like jai right now butting into other people's conversations.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  20. Muffffy

i couldnt come to a decision on my fucking vote that was obviously goin to frac if you look closely. only thing i edited was who I was voting for. I cant help that the first 3 people after me voted for frac too. i mean didnt hens vote for oneduh? who do you think im supposedly riding?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.