[RANKS] Week 34 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

muff, you're crazy. lol. i've grown to like you. back when mag beat you the first time though, i thought you were just another xquisite.
    test
  2. Citizen K.

Citizen K. Kenny the G....

actually im from the boston area. wrong state.

and lol @ you claming to live 1o mins outta nawlins, like thats supposed to mean something. who's acting like the ethug now? you feel like claiming you're from one of the poorest districts in the country will make you look more certified. kid please, you're lame. lol a u saying i look homeless. cuz if u really are that close to nawlins you're closer to the poverty line than i am.

lets keep this argument going tho, you're funny to listen too. really.
    test
  3. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

nah kid lookin like wolverine got exiled from professor x's or w.e's base isnt manly lol
    shits nasty son.

but eh i guess the bitches you fuck with got INTENSE facial hair too..noone gets rugburns the feeling is mutual
    test
  4. Smart.Alix

Smart.Alix You LOSE! Good Day Sir!

the hate is coming back to text. i like it..
    test
  5. Muffffy

your the one bringing up germany like I live there fucker. its just in my roots mawfucka,,and im proud. and what..."bring on the typical Ive been reading too many History books in school disses"
    test
  6. Citizen K.

lol you use the same wolverine lines against com. shits tiresome. i usually get dissed in pic battles for NOT having alot of facial hair. i guess its all relative. a 20 something year old with less hair on his face than i have on my balls, would probably think i was hairy.

and for someone whose never posted a pipc(at least that i've seen), you shouldnt talk. lemme see your pic. bet you look like tayshaun prince or some shit. german ass black ass nigga.
    test
  7. Citizen K.

and you're the one bringn up "ethug" like you know me. you couldnt even find one post to support your claim. your thread personals are almost as weak as your battle personals.

meanwhile i call u out on stating "i stay 10-15 mins outta N.O", like thats saying something. who's looking for approval now?
    test
  8. Muffffy

LMFAO @ tayshawn prince hahAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ive sent it to niggas apparently they cant upload.

nasty has my shit but he never uploaded for me.

youll see it soon enough..ill go out of my way one day and use someones digi or suttin coz i sure as hell dont have one

but nah im not THAT lightskinned or skinny

im like a little smaller than defcon
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i would be hairy on my face too, but i shave. i don't get it though. what's this argument about. muffy has german roots and kenny has facial hair. whoopdy fucking doo.
    test
  10. Muffffy

As about as weak as when I beat you right?

Kid outta my face.

Now.

anybody can say this n that is weak..but when we battle who came out victorious wack nigga

work on rhyming more than 1 sylabel lack of talent boy
    test
  11. Blue Bayou

Blue Bayou The Sothist.

i smell a grudge match..
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

[​IMG]

to lighten the mood.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and that's the same day i shaved my beard and facial hair. and cut my hair, too. i know, i know, i'm cool as a fan.
    test
  14. Muffffy

awwww.

lol

q if i end up losing this send me to the bottom of the ranks.

i dont want to get like 3 battles n be in the champ match again

and q: lol you had facial hair but yo this nigga beard look like they cover both cheeks n shit on some wtf nasty status

your remember linxz? yea same lookin shit. fuckin bummed out
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol.

and lol at faggots thinking i would lie about having a family. how calibre would that be.
    test
  16. Smart.Alix

Smart.Alix You LOSE! Good Day Sir!

yeah you're light skinned as fuck, really lightened the blackness in here. lol
    test
  17. Citizen K.

that was then. im sure i could beat you now. lmao, you were better 3 months ago when u beat me(by what, 2 or 3 votes). this new "style" your bringing to the table is awful. the votes u got this week were shakey. who voted for you that knows their shit. only Deon, everyone else was ehhh. bayou, oneduh, ill nik a, and servical all voted against you. to bad its not qualilty over quantity. cuz anyone who REALLY knows, and is not just someone trying to be on the champs goodside, knows you lost this week.

you're a corny individual in every aspect. your chat convos are lame, your verses are never humorous. you have the humor of a 30 something year old office worker. your shits dry homie.
    test
  18. Muffffy

q is lighter than me shiiih
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i like muffy's style, i just think we both half-assed this week. still a good match though. of course he can get better, but the direction he's going is definitely the right one in my opinion.
    test
  20. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Oh wow.

I see it's becoming a trend.

Try to help a nigga out & he wanna come at you sideways.

Muffy, my style is like your style on steroids, with years of practice. I have a hard time believing you really want to take it there.. Kinda like I have a hard time believing you would have edited your vote the way you did if you didn't see User, Serge & Kung all voted that way. You're trying hard to fit in with the big boys. I'm not even sure I could get motivated to write a verse against you at this point.. But keep pressin the buttons though, we'll see where it leads
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.