[RANKS] Week 33 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

but postin after him and goin past what he wrote is dirty and against the rules
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

he knew what i was going, and apparently he said he he was gonna go 12 to my 20. i missed that but from what ive heard he said that. how am i at fault? he even got an extension
    test
  3. Defcon_5

i could tell u i'm droppin 60 lines and if u drop 6 lines before i post i have to post 6 or less..it's the rules
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

actually there is no rule on that. as Q has said.
    test
  5. Defcon_5

VERSES

[11] - All verses are to remain within the limits of 8 to 30 lines. Contender/Champion match verses are TO remain within the limits of 8 to 40 lines. Any breach of line limit must be agreed upon by both competitors prior to a verse being posted. Failure to comply will result in an automatic forfeit by all failing parties. An agreement of a line limit will thereby serve as the maximum allowed; competitors are allowed to post under an agreed limit, but never over. An agreement is not required.
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

this doesnt prove anything
    test
  7. Defcon_5

ok play the retarded role if u want..u know that was bs posting 20 after u saw he posted 12..but i'm not the rbl mod so what i say about it doesn't matter
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

oh my god, you guys will bitch about anything.
    test
  9. Defcon_5

no we only comment on bitch moves..make sure u shout out ur ghostwriter next week though
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Fuck you serge get out.
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

find me a ghost writer to shout out. oh and good job last week on that tie, self-proclaimed stud pic battler
    test
  12. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

No, the reason it seems fucked up, is because it is fucked up.

If tac wrote his own verse, 12 lines from me beats his 20, 30, 40, 100.. It doesn't matter.. Because it would still be 12 good lines to 0.

Look how many people are telling you this is bullshit.. Even people I don't even associate with are telling you this shit is a joke. You editing out my post where I quoted the line he bit from Frac almost word for word is also a joke.. & you know it.

It's cool.. Like I said I got better things to do with my time than deal with RM politics.. So do you.. Lets just hope this league survives when neither one of us is around to make sure it does..
    test
  13. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

I disagree Q, ghostwriting = biting...

biting = using lyrics that were from another person
    ghostwriting = using lyrics that are from another person

If there is a ghostwriter....(not saying u Q, so dont get all defensive) then that person needs to come out...if not and T.a.C did write that verse than so be it.., my vote stands....otherwise its biting.
    test
  14. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

wow, one i actually thought you were pretty cool. you blew this way out of proportion, you have no proof of me having a writer. i swear to god. you take this shit to serious. how much money are you making a year to text battle? is me beating you really gonna affect you in any way? get over it. it was a battle where you underestimated me. doesnt mean im a better writer than you. it just means you got caught sleeping.

i find it extremely childish that you are gonna drop out of a site battle you already committed to because you think magus wrote my verse. i dont get a long with magus at all, why the fuck would he help me? it makes no sense.

seriously, this is a hobby. when the eagles upset the giants this week did you hear eli manning making excuses? it is what it is though, i still respect you, no matter what happens. im over it. guess ill just never try in the rest of my battles so no one thinks i have a writer ever.
    test
  15. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

tac needs an academy award
    test
  16. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I'm not taking this serious at all.. If I was taking it serious I woulda still found a way to win the battle.. But I don't even want the win.. & I didn't underestimate you, I underestimated the lameness of my haters..

Other than stating the obvious by saying your verses usually suck alot more than the one you posted this week, I haven't really came at you over this.. Like I said, you're just someone elses pawn in a game that I don't feel like playing anymore.. I hold no ill will towards you. I'm not even mad at the people behind the shit.. I'm mad at myself for getting involved in the politics.

I do this shit because I enjoy competing against other writers to see who is better.. That's it.. Once it starts getting deeper than that, it reaches a level of lameness that I can't & won't be associated with.
    test
  18. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

see this is what i dont get. ill admit a few months ago i had help. it wasnt a ghost writer, it was 2 people that just helped me with my wording. and that was when i was like 3-9. so anyone saying they were helping me is either a lie, or giving you old news dude.
    test
  19. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I'm not gonna argue over this shit because it doesn't matter. All this is, is one more personal for Frac to use next week.

If you want to take credit for the win, that's fine by me. I'm not going to debate it because in the grand scheme of things it still doesn't matter. No neutral party thinks you wrote that verse on your own.. No neutral party thinks it was an acceptable move to come in & drop 20 or 22, whatever it was.. after I dropped 14 - when you clearly already had the verse waiting. If you would have posted first to let me know I wasn't battling you, or if you even cut your verse down to 14 lines.. It wouldn't be an issue. You used every advantage available to you & everyone without an agenda will agree with that..

Honestly I'd appreciate if this could just stop being discussed.. The only thing I'm concerned with is finishing up this battle with Frac & moving on.. Enjoy your win
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

im done talkin about this. good luck with frac
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.