[RANKS] Week 33 Ranks/Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abilify II

Abilify II New Member

uh so we allowed to feed off verses havin ass b/s

(he will most likely edit this post)
    test
  2. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

would you really consider me competition? really?
    test
  3. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Basically, The Corp run the fucking show here.

End of discussion.

Props to the Tac Man on making Oneduh look like Oscar De La Hoya this week!
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

TaC hop back on MSN.

I'm on for about another 45 minutes before I head out...
    test
  5. Smart.Alix

Smart.Alix You LOSE! Good Day Sir!

MSN is for foreigners.
    test
  6. iCon.

iCon. Eat a dick, Ren.

C'mon Deffy..

I emailed the guy my picture to w/e email address he signed up to the board with & I sent that Monday night telling him I would be using his pic and attached mine for him to use. He didnt respond the rest of the week or ask for an extension (which id of granted willingly) so I went ahead and posted strongly believing he would do the same.

I'm not the badguy here dammit. = (

Why you gotta hate me, Deffy?
    test
  7. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

no I dont, not in the least but the point is that u basically said cav had no competition which is basically dissing urself...simply bringing up a point u didnt see by discrediting urself unintentionally
    test
  8. HotDogVendorMan

HotDogVendorMan New Member

& thats on the actual factuals tac, dough broke it down to the basicist of basics my dude, to the level that makes it comprehendable to the illadvisablyuncomprehendable that its not even cool for you to miss like that.
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

sorry man, i just saw that.
    test
  10. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

if that really happened then i apologize...i was under the impression that u just found his pic and used it and didn't supply one of ur own...i retract my original statement :D
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

please, leave the ghostwritten stuff behind. it doesn't matter who wrote the verse. there is no rule against ghostwriting. i don't know who wrote the verse, but whether tac wrote it or not, please vote for the better verse of the two. and for the record, what's the difference in a ghostwriter and a multi-alias? hell, i don't know who tac is. for all we know, it could've been multiple people this entire time.

anyway, just vote fairly. there is a lot of controversy involved and i don't want you all basing votes on what you think is ethical.

q has spoken. lol. and x, i have nothing to admit to. i haven't been accused of anything. i told one that i gave tac ammo.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

please, read the rules ab.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i think tac knows where he stands as a writer. as is, he's beating one of the most respected left on the net. that's pretty impressive if you ask me. i won't ask though since i had a part in supplying the quote.

and i'd just like to point out and take tac's side that the whole difference in bars is completely one's fault. one admits to it btw. he thought that he'd win with 12 against 20 until he read the 20 and then pulled the 12 against 20 card. its simple really. he knew damn well that tac was posting 20 and the entire league should know the rules on line limits given the many announcements and the whole Q/Muff situation.

just my input.
    test
  14. Defcon_5

T.a.C. shoulda posted the 20 first then if he already had it instead of waiting
    test
  15. HotDogVendorMan

HotDogVendorMan New Member

makes sense, but thats asking for too much def

this is the suspense of rbl
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

yea, that's on him. but at the same time, most of the league wait til the last minute. hell, i would too if i was facing someone who i knew could whoop that ass. because face it, most good writers can read a verse and capitalize for the win.

but again, that's on him. regardless of when he posted, from a moderation perspective i see it as tac made every attempt to tell one how much he was going. oneduh's first post was the verse. tac never even knew if he was showing or not. he probably held the verse just in case the negro no-showed. had i closed battles on time, one would've no showed. plus, one told me on aim that he was just gonna post the 12 or 14 or whatever for the win because he didn't expect much.

to me, its not a big deal. one got caught slipping. regardless, he's still dope so who cares?
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

only reason it SEEMS fucked up is because one chose not to match. had they both waited and posted 20, nobody would notice. or had tac's verse sucked like expected, nobody would've noticed. but when the hawks beat the celtics at home, there was no foul play. pierce didn't blame it on not bringing his best shoes because he though they'd suck. bow wow didn't wear his magic shoes and bring atlanta to victory. the better team just loss. and afterwards, the world still knew that the celtics were the best team in the league, by far.

that's how i see it.
    test
  18. Defcon_5

it also goes against the guidelines of the league..this is been said a million and one times "don't wait until the last minute to drop"...so him holding the verse to see if one would no show isn't validating anything..it should just be a reminder to everyone to drop their verses instead of waiting to 11:59 and hope for a no show win...this is setting a very bad precedent if u let this go...people have been around long enough to know that 11:59 stuff just don't cut it
    test
  19. Defcon_5

but in the end that's just how i see it..i have no say so overwhat goes on so i'll try to refrain from supplying my input
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

my whole plan was to take one by surprise. posting before him would ruin that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.