[RANKS]Week 32 matchups and lounge.

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

you see my gem in the mp vs knox battle?
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

lol indeed i did
    test
  4. Got Life?

better get verse of the week.

shit was even better than that imagery gem pain dropped.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

[funny].

T.a.C how do i handle that champ match...i need to know for the rankings and mag
    test
  6. Got Life?

i'm pretty sure I won it.
    test
  7. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

ok seriously GL

what the FUCK is your problem this week ???
    test
  8. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

wait for word from nasty, but im pretty sure theres not going to be a champ this week. 2 contender matches, instead
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

sorry pain, thats too late to extend, my dude.
    test
  10. Got Life?

there's a no recycling rule in the league neway homie..lol.
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

oh, well theres that also, lmao
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

y would there be 2 contenders? y not me in the champ match again?

does pain's verse count as a loss or no show
    test
  13. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

no show

and i honestly odnt know, i jus remember it being like that. wait until nasty posts the ranks
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol Baz .. I'm out the rstl for a while .. just happened to drop in here for a peep ..

the move is happening soon .. Keys hit landlords hands on Friday and after some minor work it will be ready for us .. given notice here for the end of this month ..

lol @ the invite .. I wouldn't mind watching that stuff but I wouldn't be grabbing the mic at all .. I have no interest in spitting beyond along to an mp3 on my phone .. I gave up any interest in more than writing a bit of 'hip hop' a good while ago mate .. and on that front my last text battle was about 2002/03 .. the rstl is my only real interest as an outlet for any creative energy I can conjur up ..

if I could remember the password (don't have the email account anymore) for soundclick .. I'd delete the audios I did when I was younger and banish them to memory .. nevermind try picking it up again ..
    test
  15. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Ha!

Birmingham was sick last night man. The battle between MA and Chris Leese was on some 4 bars each back and forth freestyle tip for 5 minutes. Reminded me of the old Sonnyjim and Kosyne battles they used to have. O'Shea and Cruger was savage, I haven't laughed so much in AGES! Rikky Riley is suprisingly good, he used to be a spoken word / poetry head before he tried battling. Sensa and Flex Digits was sick, you could have cut the atmosphere with a knife during that battle. Off-camera I think it had been arranged that noone mentioned Sensa's missus or his kids, but it did happen. A lot. Lol. Lego and Scizzahs was really close, full of comedy lines, I wouldnt have liked to have chose the winner in that one. Scizz killed me when he mentioned the guy who fell off a stool mid-battle ahahaha!

It was great man. I'm gonna try to head down to London on Dec 12th to the US vs UK battles here.

Listen for the 'Shit on the Villa!' chants from me after the MUTB battle!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It wouldn't make sense if i lost my championship match....especially since i was in the championship match...I don't understand why i'd lose my shot because my opponent no-showed and posted a recycled verse...if would make more sense if i was in a contender's match.

If i don't have a title match this week i'm going to destroy someone's face....do u want that on your conscience T.a.C?
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

because the champ no showed. im pretty sure you;ll be the number 1 contender vs atreyu.

but like i've said, im not sure. wait until nasty posts shit up
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

But i've already earned my title shot...i shouldn't have to suffer because the Champ was gay.....if anything me and Atreyu should be going for the vacant title this week(as the title remains vacant)
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

thats just how i remember it going before. i dont question the ranks, cuz frankly, i dont wanna do em. im not pissin nasty off
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i shall wait then
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.