[RANKS]Week 29 matchups and lounge.

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

baron vs gl? grudge match?
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  3. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

lmao he could even submit the topic
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

yo shadow thnx for the feedback
    it doesnt happen that much that people actually mention
    precise points

Ill try to work on it in the next one
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

sure Urizen....as mod..i'm trying to set a standard for how voting should be and i know mine isn't perfect but its a start..u have definitely improved
    test
  6. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i need a reason to care.

facing baron is not a reason to care.
    last time i faced him I wrote a verse about how james brown raped his daughter and she killed him right after his death...needless to say people did not like the fact that I went that route and the cum guzzler won.

side note: shadow, great voting, gotta agree. And I just didn't feel like doing another cliche verse...I saw where it was going if i kept it up and I felt it was enough written as what it was with the first stanza. I knew it wasn't beating keeps, but it was enough written for me to enjoy it, without feeling cliche if that makes sense.
    test
  7. Baron Mynd

lmao @ me not worth caring enough for when I have three times your amount of titles and wins, and a third of your losses. You realise ive 100 wins in the RSTL and only seven losses, including noshows right? I have seven losses since 2003. Some of those are due to noshow, the rest all came to RSTL Champs. Please do not attempt to undermine that.

Have you ever beat me, any time we have faced?

I think we both know the answer but I'm just asking since you since Im suddenly not worthy of a verse from you. Ha!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Yea, I did mean it was. Never understood your animosity towards me.

Then again, I never felt I was ever given due respect. I've beaten most of the best, and it's a damn shame that those I haven't beat, for the most part, don't even write anymore.

Whatever, keeps me on that constant quest to prove myself as a writer, and even though I felt I did that time and time again, I never got half the recognition of the people I beat...
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

makes sense to me
    test
  10. Got Life?

Kid, you've had your panties up in a bunch ever since I exposed you for using people's names to vote against dic just because you hate him. You're a temper tantrum throwing child and losses don't mean shit when you log out as champ and start from the bottom every time. Keep racking up those no-show wins over random people and bottom feed acting like it's an accomplishment. I'm a 4 time champ so you don't have triple my championships because you can't even prove half of them to be your own. And I already stated the outcome the one time we faced. Go make an alias and write a riveting tale about some biographical work or recycle some more. I'll pull the link, you'll throw a hissy fit again. It'll be good fun.
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lmao .. where's nom nom nom when you need him to enter with "pot. kettle. black." ..
    test
  12. Baron Mynd

It's funny how GL? says I have so few losses because I'd sign out as champ and start from the bottom up.

A quick check of the archives will show you differently, and I'm in the top five or top eight ever for title defences.

Lets not let the facts get in the way of a witty retort though, eh Eugene!?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. Got Life?

You've never defended the title.
    Ever.
    You're notorious for being a scrub that signs out the moment he wins.
    Tali and I use to laugh about that all the time.

kick rocks, w/e your gay british name is.
    test
  14. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

lol you 2 can just keep going on huh
    and as a possible solution
    why dont one of you post up links

so we can check for our selves
    wont that be a quick remedy???
    test
  15. Baron Mynd

You wanna know why no-one can link man? Because Got Life? went and deleted the entire thing in his last stint as mod here. Only Q largely got blamed for it because it was his decision to mod GL? again. That's why.

He also deleted all of his old verses so that he could recycle them and so that those I wrote for him couldnt be linked back too.

I still have a copy of the archives from years ago though, which Tali had sent me when I was made mod because at the time we were trying to work out my over-all record.

This is how it looked as of early 2006:
    I dont see your name there dude, now why is that?

And I know for a FACT Tali didnt act like you claim because one of the things he was ALWAYS adamant about when we spoke was how he was more impressed by the fact I had more defenses than titles because it's always harder AFTER youve won a title because you've reached the top and have no more to strive for really. I distinctly remember him saying that, because it was one of those things he would always hark back too. Always. Infact one of things he was most proud about in the league was the his defense record, so how you can even spout that crap is beyond me. I'm pretty sure if Tali mentioned it to me so many times he must have discussed it with other people. You're lying.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Baron Mynd

How many defenses do you have, Got Life?

Just out of interest.
    test
  17. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Wtf? I remember Riko had the record for most title defenses in a row with like 8, how is he only at 6 there?
    test
  18. Got Life?

Your timelines are entirely skewed and the reason that shit was deleted was because dic was cheating his ass off. Much in the same way that you then went ahead and attempted the same shit.

You, Jook, and Dic are some of the biggest cheaters this league ever saw along with "Convicted Biter" who I believe would be Author NYSE?
    test
  19. Got Life?

I'm pretty sure that was Tali.
    test
  20. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

tali's archives are still here.... they're in the tourney sub-forum
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.