[RANKS]Week 29 matchups and lounge.

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  2. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Hahahaha, sometimes son, after reading some of these verses, I kinda wish it was...
    test
  3. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

nice verse pain

hello everyone
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. -Fac3-

-Fac3- Will punch the shit out u

NG in the house...

What's up man how are you?
    test
  5. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Hey 3PA, good to see you're still around the forums...

I stopped at 9 titles (which was coincidentally my 100th win here too, for the record keepers.)

An IP check will show I did not sign up for the league or register here as that name.

Pain had a dope verse this week too, good looks to Nasty on linking me here to clear this up, nice to know this league still exists!
    test
  6. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i dont hink 9 titles count wen uhad ultiple names votng for urself and whatnot
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. 3-Planes

3-Planes Cruel... and unusual

Changing your IP is a simple matter - I could have my IP say I'm in Afghanistan with a few clicks.

And hey, why not join up for old time's sake? :)
    test
  8. 3-Planes

Why does the regular smiley [noparse]:)[/noparse] turn into gay Pacmen rubbing against each other?!
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Then my apologies Baron. You have to understand exactly why I thought the alias was you, since most of the time, especially when said alias is getting at me, it is...
    test
  10. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

You don't have 9 titles or 100 wins.

Maybe across the internet as a whole, but that's about it.

Anyway your style is transparent as fuck, the writing will speak for itself.
    test
  11. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

it didn't the last two times

i can vouch for that
    test
  12. 3-Planes

Looking at trademark vocabulary will pinpoint it -- if you disregard his typical court jester flow.
    test
  13. Got Life?

Couldn't agree more.

A simple study of linguistics is what makes things pop out to me as to who was behind the writing.
    test
  14. Baron Mynd

Once again, I had no multiple names vote for each other, and I give the Mods the power to check if Im lying. Nasty can confirm whether or not I'm telling the truth.

I have 9 titles of my own account, and 4 that I have posted for other people which have resulted in title wins. I also have posts under the Xiang Liu or w/e alias Got Life? used that made it to the Contendership match before he snatched the name back thinking he could win the title match as it... only to lose.

Anyone doubting anything I say has my permission to have Nasty check every IP i've ever used. I have nine titles and have never once voted for myself.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. Baron Mynd

I believe you meant 'it was', but again - I am long since retired from this whole scenario. Me and 3PA were apparently the #1 and #2 of this entire thing, (according to Richard Corey) and personal opinions aside on who the best was or is, Rich was and will always be the finest writer the RSTL has seen for me. I gained massive inspiration from himself, and while me and 3PA may not have always seen eye to eye, I am man enough to accept he ip probably to flow, cadence and surreality what I am to Rhymescheme, imagery and writers voice. The one thing I regret ip never collabing with him because as a team we would have been near unstoppable. He is the best writer I've faced, hands down. He knows exactly how to combat my 'style' and that is rare. 3PA is probably only behind RC on my top ten list and regardless of how he feels about me, he is the best right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Baron Mynd

True story?

I suck right now. I can not write at the standard I could a few years ago and I would hate to damage the rep I had by supplying a sub-par verse.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Got Life?

whoa there you limey faggot.
    you ghosted a verse for me that ended up getting no-showed against.
    don't go acting like you had any part in that run of mine toward the title.
    test
  18. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

lol its good to see that Got still brings drama to the place

and sup Baron you joining in ???
    test
  19. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

IN REALITY, jeff doesnt allow IP checking...but who knows how the show is being run now. Points aside - i dont care. lol.
    test
  20. Baron Mynd

... lmao are you saying I didn't write, or at the very least contribute considerably, to 3 or 4 of its verses?

You're a goddamn liar Eugene ahahaha

You know what though, it's cool, because if there was no truth behind what I said you wouldnt have had to reply so full of venom and keen to clear your name. Your reaction said everything for me.

The facts are right in your post for anyone looking to read between the lines: When you reached a contendership match, and knew you lacked the skill to beat your opponent, you turned to me and asked me to ghost it for you ahahaha

YOU THE MAN DAWG
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.