[RANKS] Week 27 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

telling a grown man, to stop throwing a hissy fit.. would only escalate the matter..

thanks coup..

shad, we all make mistakes, we all have our moment's, some people take situation's and find how to take advantage, to make them self look a certain way, other's lose the chance.

our time to live is today.. our chance to die, will be tomorrow, let us address thing's in a matter of precedence other wise neglect them in full, if we gonna neglect them slightly

words of wisdom

from a retarded hissy fit throwin bitch wigger...take that
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no it wasn't

@Lp but allowing a grown man to throw a hissy fit set the wrong example... you should know i will response to hissy fits regardless of who throws them...Let's that corn nugget T.a.C whine about something...i'd murk him :p
    test
  3. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

That may be the case coup, but if you feel that your verse was better...then that's

all that matters. I've been doing this for over 10 years, I've encountered many

"mishandled" matches that I was apart of, I never sweated one of them, If i lost a match

that I personally thought I won easily, but either got fucked due to dick riding votes

or fucked by the league I never said anything.

I honestly don't think Shad's nor Tac's votes were "hate" or "Just-because" votes.

People prefer different things, again there has been times years ago when I was actually

a great writer were I wrote verses that in my opinion were verses of the year, but I

ended up losing because people prefered the other verse just because of the story its-self

and not the actual level skill of the verse, that's just the way it is.

I'm not going to spend any more time talking about your situation.

do what you want.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Shad, explain to me how it was fair. Keeping in mind the over stepping of just about every rule in the RSTL book...and some rules of which you created.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

so...Mk...how was your business trip?
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

I feel it, shit, i'd murk that corn nugget t.a.c. for pretty much no reason..

murk him all up in his ass! NO HOBO
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

test
  8. lyricalpriest

I mean ment no homo.. :eeeeek:
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

:funny:

T.a.C don't want none
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

DAMN, I JUST FLOODED THIS THREAD, IMA STOP...

shit wasn't even easy, hadda wait 30 seconds between post's

:FU:

:funny:
    test
  11. Coup d'état

@lil mk, I hear you and that is some true insight there. In a rhetorical sense, why are rules stepped over and slid under the rug on call in very competitive matches ?

It's not about questionable votes, it's about in vaild votes due to rules on multiple leves. The way the were casted and the time frame they were...all break rules.

anyways, fuck it. don't care anymore.
    test
  12. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

What rules were "broken"?

And don't say the voting on mondays, because this entire season we've been voting

on mondays.

other than that I don't have any clue on what rules you are refferring to.

please enlighten me, and I can try to address them.
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

You shouldn't care because you can't possibly sit here and whine about votes being cast on monday when A) we've made it known that people can vote by monday evening and B) you've voted on mondays several times...You'd have a point if this was the only week we allowed it but it was a consistent bases and something you've known about for months now.

Move on Coup....the week has passed
    test
  14. Coup d'état

oh shad, you had best write up something keeping in mind that it will be plated and dissected with an extremely fine comb. You'll be a better writer because of it. You need it. There are elements in your style missing. I have the key. Wait.
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I think you like provoking me into insulting you :-D
    test
  17. Coup d'état

Shad, the fact that you still call this whining and not a discussion just highlights your ignorance and low level of intelligence. You are not suited to debate. Move on.

@Mk

Tac dropped his vote TUESDAY. rule break one. He did not vote on two other matches. Rule break two. (note that voting on Tuesdy has not been advertised all season as ok to do) Keep in mind the rules state that non enlisted members not currently participating in the week have to be past champs to vote, and when they do, they have to vote on multiple battles. he did only one vote and on a Tuesday. Even with the 'accepted practice' of voting extensions until monday he broke the rules by voting tuesday.

With his vote, ckill got the win. Without it, we tie.

Three, Shadow made a revision to the RSTL rules, an update, saying that votes must be explained. Shad and TaC's votes, though both against the this very rule, did not adhere to it. They said, I simply was not 'in to your verse' and Ckills was 'more entertaining'.

Noms was explained. Fairy's was explained. Cigmas was explained. Go look.

Moving on, verses have to be judge pure and not on entertainment, an arbitrary method. Mechanics and elements were over looked in their votes. again, go llook.

And it has NOT been advertised that it is ok to vote until monday. Did somebody tell me this when I first joined. Did they tell fairy ? No, it just happened. I read the rules when I joined and thought the stickied thread was law appropriately and not some filler to be maybe used. Some rules are used as the RSTL rule book says and some are just made up and passed as "this is how its been everyone knows", when in fact nobody knows.

Do I need say more ?

At the least me and C.klll are tied and should either rematch or do a three way battle with fairy , if that is ok by you and TaC. Shad is in a conflict of interest.
    test
  18. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I See.

Perhaps a 3 way title match is in order.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

Thank you for hearing me out. TaC's vote is time stamped.

I really do appreciate the level headness you maintained and the insult free method of dealing with issues.

Shad's position here should be seriously looked at. This is not the first time he played god with its members.
    test
  20. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

T.a.C, Shad? Is that the case? Did Tac vote on tuesday? and if he did, did he vote on multiple matches?

Just saying, Put yourself in Coup's shoes.

I Understand where he is coming from, I don't think either of your votes were unfair as far as the vote, but if the rules do state that if someone who is not signed in the league yet a former champ does vote he must vote on multiple matches for his votes to be valid. If that is the case then the match should still be a tie. We've not allowed verses to be dropped after saturday or sunday because it's a rule and it wont give time for votes, so I feel that is the case with this rule if it indeed is a rule.

I vote that coup gets added to the title match for a 3 way.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.