[RANKS] Week 27 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

do not post into a match you are not in....or i'll just move it to the correct battle thread
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Coup, your theory about not liking someone affecting the vote doesnt work since i do like you. why would i screw you out after you put in work to help us last week?

the rule says sunday, but we've always let it go to monday. you'd have a case if this was the first time we've done that, but we've allowed it since the start.

my vote was on monday, and to break the tie. i put a half hour into reading and rereading each verse. in the end i liked CK's story better.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

exactly....i don't see the problem....he does this every week. I don't even hate the dude...never had a problem with him.

lol @ coup posting in the champ match like he's actually in the match

I like it how only Nom and Cigma gave credibly votes in your eyes because they voted for you.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

is coup signing out?

if he is i'll join for this week so we dont have a no show
    test
  5. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

No Sign up Thread..

Sign me in, Please.

15-7

Thanks.
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

oh, even better. i dont have to sign in. Riot do you want Coup's spot if he is leaving?
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

no idea...he'll prolly come back a few more times to cry then post his verse
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

you're done
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

ill give it til wednesday
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

you're face is done
    test
  12. Tacky Jones

test
  13. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Whatever you guys want to do I'm down.

But, If I am put in a match this week I need an extention till Saturday, maybe.

I can try to post Friday, but more than likely it will be Sat Afternoon.

Just let me know either way so I don't waste time writing, if you could let me

know by Thursday What I'm doing, Thanks.
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

yessir. you'll know by tomorrow.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@TaC

TaC when I presented my case, I completely knew me and you were cool enough to vote on each others works with a level of professionalism, friends. IF the occasion demanded. This situation here missed the mark. Noting personal against anyone, especially C. Kill.

But come on man. The vote you casted gave no indication that you read any verse for 1/2 hour at all. It was entertainment for you. When you miss the whole concept of league play, where the craft of writing itself is judged pure. It's technical aspects and forms of delivery. Nothing else. Nothing more.

As Representatives of this league you owe it to each member a level of respect and privilege to be heard out. Everything I presented in my case is true. You voted on a Tuesday, on one battle and in a half ass fashion in a Contendership.

Shad's vote was more stressing as I know the reasons he voted the way he did; with slight bias. Shad gave me the same feed back for the last three verses I posted. No ? Go look for yourself. And being an insightful person as I am, I detect things very easily. I am not a fool. Nor are you.

Still, that is not important now. The whole paralysis of this drama is pragmatic of a hurt league. Where it is OK to use or misuse the written rules by the law of the Moderators gun slinging hand. The standards are not held, not respected and bent and formed to fit any situational needs. IE this specifics case this week.

Rule should be fact and truth, the big book. The league, its members and the craft of writing demands it.

You are a past champion TaC I assume, and still your vote is invalid because you did not vote on three other battles, pre league rules.

Nom is the best writer in the RSTL , what he says should carry some fucking weight. His vote was the last valid on casted on time, the first, fairy's. 1-1 tie is what our battle is. This is not the first or last time a champ battle will see three hopefuls. So what's the problem ?

What is so hard about correcting mistakes ? ( a lack of integrity and respect)Your masculinity ? Your pride ? Or the leagues future ? Decide now. Please. Something has to change around here. There are too many inconstancies.

Look at shads treatment to members you question or raise issues in respectful ways. Fagot this, corn roll fag that. Is that how you want your mods treating people, TaC ?

What is fact is that my verse was giving poor judgment and an unfair loss to C. Kills otherwise beautiful verse. Who ever agrees please speak up, those who do not please speak up.

@ Shad, I lost to you and MK. I lost to you graciously because your verse was better, tough only 3 votes were cast. But I still gave you props because I felt you came with the better verse. I said nothing.

Mk beat me with a vicious blow of writing. I was silent after my congratulations. I don't whine after each vote that does not go my way. That is simply unfair to say and ungrounded.

---

I'm not going to leave upset or pissed. If my voice is not heard and I'm not in the champ match at 11-3 then I will simply take up another hobby else where. No problem. You had better believe I'm not leaving before I said my peace.
    test
  16. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

This is becoming retarded.

Rather you agree with votes or you don't, who gives a shit.

You should be doing this for you and soley you for Self gratification.

and not any type of Accolades, praise or of peer glorification.

For someone to quit in result of dis-liking a vote/s or someone is weak.

I just read both verses (CK and Coup's) It was a great match, no clear cut winner, for

CK had a more developed story of interest and coup had a poetic polished in all elements

of story telling, But again I could easily see how some could vote either way.

Coup, I always thought this type of attitude (complaining/bitching) was beneath you.

I guess everyone does learn something new everyday.

Also, I Never did get to thank you Coup, Thank You. For doing the Mag while I was out,

it was spectacular, very well done, enjoyed the read.

I honestly hope you don't sign out because of this situation that occued and if you do

all that tells me is you are a very thin skinned person who likes credit for things and

pats on the back, which is pathetic.

ball is in your court, don't travel, please.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

man, i think shad, is rude as fuck, but i guess this is a Rap league, so people with sensitivity get ignored and over looked, man the way he reacted towards coup no wonder why coup got defensive. and t.a.c. chiming in didn't help coup state his case, i totally could see why coup feel's alienated betrayed and disappointed. the only mod handling this situation in a mature matter is Riot, i commend him for that, but tac and shad, i know you guy's love to be ass-holes, but seriously if your gonna be an ass, don't get surprised or offended of some one gone make an ass out of them selves in defense.

Coup, if ur signing out, just for a tiny break, that's sometimes what u gotta do, but NEVER take this to the head, as you are very talented, it's okay to question votes, but in the end, win or lose, this isn't Real, this is merely competition, with circumstantial restriction's.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Thanks L.pree. I do not think I'm making an ass out myself one bit.

sense is never the donkey, right ?

And I'll still give you very in-depth feedback on your verse this week, and by rule I'll vote on two other battles as well.

You're a good friend man. E or not.
    test
  19. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Rude? Coup called me out...i didn't address him...like i said...stop whining..it's as simple as that..throwing a hissy fit gets you no where.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

@ lil murderkey

I do this because I take shit very serious. I do it for validation, I do it for the goals I have set for myself in this league. I do not do it for slaps on the back. I do it to prove to my inner self- that I am good at something. This is not about me, it's about mistakes. This is a very time consuming hobby of mine. obviously.

It's clear that me and C.ks battle was mishandled.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.