[RANKS] Week 26 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Circleplex

Circleplex New Member

mayn you think ryan dunn lines are fresh? you fucking serious?

BWAHAHAHA

ur verse was unorgiional badly worded garbage

fucking bitching like a faggot, man up
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

b/c that was an actual punchline that why? how was my verse unoriginal or badly worded point it out so i can elevate..

i promise that i dont agree with nothing yawl are sayin but i also promise this if yawl be so kind to really give me a critique that is helpfull then i can fix what i did wrong..

tbh.. ima give a break down on this battle after votes are up.. and see what parts im wrong at and what parts yawl are wrong at...
    test
  3. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

I'm sorta wondering about the way people vote, I mean gee had it right, my opener and closer was nice but the rest was sorta blah, I wanna know when and how quoting a couple random lines equates to a vote, and the lines of mine quoted were the worst of what I had. Don't get me wrong, I know jai took it, but she did go over the bar limit that she herself set, let alone my 12, like priest said, constructive criticism is welcome if its actually constructive.
    test
  4. Circleplex

Circleplex New Member

fuck you mean it was na actual punchline? ryan dunn lines been played out and terrible, seen like 10 of them in live battles and shit not even counting text.

"I'ma pull his G-card only time he thuggin' during e-life
    take the 'Will' out
    you aint hard, but you spit gun bars, & u call ur self a G.. Y?"

fck does this even mean mayne? take the will out his names gee ikers. that dont make G...Y you rain man ass clown.

"fucking factz, Truth is in text LP can be mean as hell
    sibling rivalry when I Drown my sister in the well.
    Mother said, to brother while drawing water,
    lookin' @ me "Gee, it's hard to raise a daughter.""

nigga nobody gives a fuck if you drowned yo sister. you rhymed hell with well wtf this aint 1970 take off the parachute pants. last 2 bars dont even fucking make sense. just cus you say gee dont mean its relevent to anything.

"butt fuck the jokes ain't got no time for no 'gay' shit!!
    you gettin jacked this week n'otherwords u gettin str8 ripped!"

aight, first just cus you say butt fuck and gay shit dont mean anything. sides the fact you can butt fuck a girl, it dont mean anything. rhyming about how your going to win without sayin anythign which makes it look like you can win is pointless. "u gettin str8 ripped" aint a punchline. if that was a setup it migth eb half decent but it aint a punchline.

"veto ur acceptance like a president "

fuck does that even mean? what acceptance? veto what?

"everything i writes blessed
    these verses should be in the new testament"

THAT WAS YOUR PUNCHLINE? btw new testement was made in the fucking sand age they aint adding new shit

"Peep what im writin' son....
    try swervin in my lane and u gone die like Ryann Dun"

played out, terrible setup.

i aint even hating on you, but you fucking bitching about losing like a soft ass bitch. man the fuck up
    test
  5. Circleplex

Circleplex New Member

ama send you an invoice for my time btw pm me your billin address i dont do this shit for free
    test
  6. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Circle pretty much said it all, but I'll message you on Facebook with my breakdown tonight/tomorrow
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

Gee willikers name is also Gee willy.. so that's how i set up the G... why Gee Lies. line..

and when i said veto ur acceptance like a president.. i guess it was a lil immaturely worded but i was referring to how a president vetos bills.. and in this case G was tryin to be accepted by the rest of the league.. in which i denied it.. like a president.. and when i said that shit about the new testatment. i mean that's called wordplay and shit.. not a haymaker punchline but it does go with the concept. and as far as im aware punchlins are based of word similarities so when i said BUTT FUCK THE GAY SHIT .. u getting "straight" ripped.. i mean idk how that doesn't resonate. yawl stupid or someting if u ask me
    test
  8. Circleplex

Circleplex New Member

the new testement shit wasnt worpdlay at all you dumb fuck. its saying "these verse should be in that book". tahts not fucking wordplay its a weak setup you used as a punchline.

nah, just saying butt fuck gay shit and straight doesnt make it a punchline. thats not what a punchline is hust cus you have 3 words which somehow aparently have something to do with each other. it wasnt close to a punchline and everybody can see that.
    test
  9. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

:jaydamn: @ rain man assclown... yeeesh.
    test
  10. Brown Jesus

:jaydamn: @ rain man assclown... yeeesh.
    test
  11. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

damn i would like my verse to be broke down to...lol
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

thanx bro.
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

too drunk. will do this in the morning. sorry guys.
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

test
  15. Brown Jesus

I agree. But, you should have asked for 1 out of 5 votes, since 1/5*0=0. A deals a deal!!

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Gee Wilikers

Gee Wilikers G Willy

Take the criticism lightly LP its a text based internet battle league who gives a fuck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.