[RANKS] Week 26 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Tacky Jones, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I believe he is going to MOD me. I will send it to him too. no sense in wasting time.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

actually, ima wait to be modded first.
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

wait, we cant have four mods. i said if Riot wasnt going to be able to do the mags anymore we would get you on.
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Yea...i can see Jeff being upset about us always changing mods....We'll think about modding you, depending on how consistent u are
    test
  5. Coup d'état

That's fine, I understand that. I have the mag done though. Figure out the situation, and if you two feel that I would be an asset with helping the mag along then OK. I stand bye.

I know the mag is hard work. I finished one in two hours and it was a work out. lol

PM lil murd key and see what his intentions are ?
    test
  6. Coup d'état

At any rate, here are my predictions for the would be MAG this week of 26, in the year 2011, February the 24th RSTL. Since they are not published in the mag, I took some liberties to be cocky.

PREDICTIONS:

I have not read a verse yet, so I'm going off just my feelings. So take refuge in that I'm unbiased as I know some verses are already up.

Champmatch:

C. Fariydance2000 VS Mrjdm988

Fairy is a 'this is what it is, how it is" type of writer. Perky, spunky in her voice and you defiantly can see her style transcend each week in her verses.
    Her rhymes and flow are not complex but what sets her apart is her clarity, subject matter and voice. She will come with another social commentary of sorts I suspect. Mrdm988 will come tighter and if he improves on his verse last week and shows us flow proper and unique story that is both engaging and deep he will take this.

Winner: Mrjdm988

Contender:

Cereal Killer VS Coup d' etat

Cereal had best take down his verse, edit it ten times and draw from deep wells of his most private creativity. Coup is dropping a WOW verse. He has not wowed in a few weeks and his going to win this by KO. Coup also is out for Billy boy Nom. And he marks his worth as a writer by taking down the giants of RM.com. He will. Try.

winner: Coup

Regular Match:

Billy Nomates VS Kuja

Nom wins. I have not seen anything buy Kuja and besides, Nom is a talent, though a dry writer. Nom bring some flair and color and you will even beat me.
    Kuja, just show up you fuck. Bring something.

Winner: Nom

Regular Match:

Severity VS Cigma

I have not seen Severity and it will be a blessing if this fuck just shows up with something. Cigma is a writer in his own right with some poetry flairs. He is not perfect by any means and if he works on holistic clarity he will be champ in three weeks. Cigma takes this. Write for an audience bro. I want to note that cigma no showed two weeks ago. TIsk. I expect more from you besides your flairs as a writer when you do show. Shake this label this week. Do it. Dance.

Winner: Cigma

Regular Matchup:

Shadowairrorfs VS Black Atticus

Shadow just came off a loss in the champ match. He can do one of two things. Resort back to his comfort and tell a story with some ease, though it will not be something that WOWS or he can take and carry on in a new direction he has been flirting with. Represent more facets of the mind, fused in poetry and lined by a story Shadow, and be the MONSTER we all know you can be and will be. Black Atticus has a lot to prove yet in the league and he is looking for his trademark verse that will be remembered by all and thougt of outside of mandatory voting. He might do it this week. Sadow is too experienced as a writer and preforms well under most circumstances. He rushes his verses though and at the last minute thorws them together. Trust me Shad, it is evident in the final product. I know what you got , and it's grand. Unleash it this week vs BA, you'll need it. He is refined, but untested. Don't let him school you.

Winner: Sadow
    test
  7. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

test
  8. Tacky Jones

Sorry Coup. I just talked to MK, he said he would be on a normal work schedule in a week and will be able to start doing the mags again.
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Hey no need to apologize, I just want to see a mag week in and week out. I'm glad this issue is over.

Time to finish my verse. Peace to the gods.
    test
  10. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

if coups put in the time to do this mag, could it not just be posted by tac anyway? seems a waste to not post it.
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

yeah, if he emails it to me i'll post it.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

OK tac ima send to ya. The babe of the week is HOOOOOOOOOOT.
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

it'll prolly be easier to just email it to me than PM since theres a character limit. my emails thedude8125@hotmail.com
    test
  14. Coup d'état

OK tac ima send to ya. The babe of the week is HOOOOOOOOOOT. there is no VotW or BotW. ITs a short mag this week, me lads.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

test
  16. Tacky Jones

thanks again for your help
    test
  17. Coup d'état

you're welcome brother. Mag has been sent.

My old email is hauntingly similar to yours. IT was thatonedude1825@aol.com ha ha
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

test
  19. nom waits.

nom waits. small change.

and not one of them is true.
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

test
Thread Status: