[RANKS] Week 25 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

iREALLY think other-wise.. but i'll try harder..
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

Fuck T.a.C. for not having good judgement
    i hope he dies pale and never goes out in public....

^^^
    and the punchline... there wasn't a punchline i just hate you
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Die faggot die, i hope you get killed off
    he aint Dr. Dre cuz we know this LP will drop
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

And rap battlewise breathless, u hav lil to no skill at all. Ur conceptz are corny and ur wording suckz. U hav no power punchez.. hell u dont even hava stiff jab.

If u were n Riotz league.. u couldnt even get n bcz there wasnt a Flee Weight Division. Thatz how bad u are at battle rapping via text, live or audio.

U dont comprehend the concept of dissing ur opponent creatively.

Ur clowns go to college to make balloon animalz concept is a fucking joke.

Thatz what u call Firepower?
    Ur like Mario wth no sign of the Fireflower.

Lol^^^thatz called a punch. U cant even do that. Ur too busy focusing on rhyming senseless bullshit, instead of really dissing ur opponent.
    test
  5. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Once again cunt rap battlez have to be RAP! And as fpr riot's league... you idiot bitch, i was in ot for the last couple weeks and made my debut as middle weoght... shut your herpe crust
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

test
  7. Brown Jesus

Ggdthhtffdserhfyygfbbjytthh

test
  8. Brown Jesus

:dead:
    test
  9. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

honestly.. i dont complain bout losing..
    like i know i should've beat YonZula... but hey it is what it is...

Truthfully, yall Dickryde alot...
    i've been asked since 02 to come to this board.. and i neva have cuz yall D/R alot like on netcees....

T.A.C. i like u alot.. But ur a MOD - u should worry more about ya Job than who does and doesn't like you... u seem to go out ya way for Big names on this board.. as far as in support n judging....

n i find it very funny how alot of people on this board judge n try to tell you what is good txt verse when most of yall verses aren't great to begin with.. i write - hard, witty, metaphorical, personals, and GREAT LYRICAL CONTENT when u really read my verse rather than breeze thru... but yall only judge punchliness n witty lines.. when Lyrical Content has much more to do with it....

You can't tell some1 else how to write a verse bcz every1 has their own style.... u Just dnt feel that style.. like T.A.C don't feel my style.. but u think i'm a change up cuz i know i can crush him w/ ease...

my last two verses one of the opponents PM'd n told me 1 was one of the Best verses they seen on this board in a couple yrs... the other 1 said ya verse was Pretty Dope - way better than the others n most of them are pretty straight...
    it really depends on how the VOTER looks at your verse

personally i look at it from every angle... when people say how u think that's hot... i simply read verses 2/3 times to get full understanding and catch some wordplay or a witty line that i've missed.....

GREAT BATTLE.... BJ n Hens

T.A.C look 4ward to battling you n Jai Z.. HEns n BJ too a 1-on-1....
    everyone else... keep elevating and knock some of us VETS out...

No hate to anyone.. cuz i really enjoy reading EVERYONES Verse for the different style and actually putting time into it to keep this txt shit alive...
    TAC big ups on the League..

But we BEEF NOW - No Disrespect... just make sure you come ur hardest when we meet up....

holla fam
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

smh @ the lack of votes. ima leave this shit til the morning. fuckin vote if you guys want to win.
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

honestly, i feel like if i thought Hens lost, i could vote against him, and he'd still be my boy. look at LP. niggas in my phone, we talk on facebook constantly. if he loses, i vote against him. it has nothing to do with the name. its about whos verse i feel more.

but we'll meet up. itll happen.
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

voted: and tbh.. t.a.c. has never voted for me, and were like best buds i.r.l.

n/h
    test
  13. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Riotz league towardz the end had about as much headz as there are now. Ur saying what? Ur proud of making Middle Weight out of 6 ppl? Lol Really breathlesss? Lol

Ura joke.

If this league only has 6-8 active battlerz... and ur SEVERAL BATTLEZ under .500.. what do u thnk ur record would look like wth the 20-40 headz me, T.a.C and LP had to face wk by wk? Probably like a 6-30 wtha few no show winz.

U talk about the lyricism n ur post, but u dont apply it to ur battle verse. Ironic isnt it?

U talk about how "yo momma" jokez are wk, but the wk before did a "yo girlfriend" joke. Ironic isnt it?

U talk about ur a live and audio performer, right? Breathlesss, if I heard that bullshit u spit live.. Id chuck a keg at ur head.

Actionz speak louder than wrdz, and nigga u aint gota verb handy.

What, to metaphorical for u? I shouldnt hav to break it dwn so that a real lyricist can understand..... but whnever u ever develop into a real lyricist.. I'll break it dwn for u. Lol

U said it urself... ura rapper.. NOT a lyricist. Ur n the same class as Waka Flocka and Soulja Boi, NOT Big Daddy Kane ora Nas.

U know whatz fucked up about being n the same class asa Wacka Flocka or Soulja Boi? Theyre more successful n ur class than u are... and they fucking suck. Lol
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

test
  15. lyricalpriest

test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

I don't do this type a' music 'cause I wanna be a rapper
    I do it to try an' influence all a' these wannabe bastards
    Always fantasizin' about bein' a lyrical mastermind
    When in reality, a miracle couldn't make 'em write an average line
    test
  17. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

when do matches go up
    test
  18. Brown Jesus

test
  19. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

troll on trolll
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

theyll be up today. sorry. swamped with hw. itll be in the next couple hours though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.