[RANKS] Week 25 Ranks and Lounge

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I totally understand that u use a live battle style. I got that, but even n a live battle circuit.. league.. if u dont learn how to throw punchlinez, ur gonna lose everytime.

I never said u cant spit, ur an excellent cypher head. But battling and cyphering is different.

For example u kno how n a cypher u can boast about urself and get propz? Battlewise, not so much. Battling is more of disrespecting ur opponent, BUT u can still gv urself propz while dissing somebody. U jst hav to make sure that punch is more memorable than the self-glorifying statement, instead of Vice Versa. Yamean?

Whn I voted n ur battle last wk, I ddnt diss u 1 time, I tried to help u, but u came at me sidewayz. Instead of breaking dwn ur verse line by line, I broke it dwn as whole and tried to help u out.

The way I read ur versez, it seemz like it'll start off smooth, but here and there, their would b partz where it seemz like a couple linez would b missing. And the routez u take to get to ur punch werent very effective. I understood ur punchez, but it jst wasnt very effective battlewise. Yamean?

Im nota hater, if ur good, Ima tell u, if ur not.. Im not gon hate, but Ima tell u. I aint nvr had no beef wth u, NOR BJ, so I ddnt get where all this animosity came from.

Bcz I made a statement about ur record? I woulda said the samething to any1 else. Hell, I did the samethng to TaC and we cool. He ddnt take it to heart, bcz he's 12-1 now. Lol
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

yeah, but i did write down in my journal that youre a douche bag, and that you made me cut myself.

:)
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

By the way.. I felt ur first 4 linez were pretty good. The rest were jst ok.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ur still my favorite cunt TaC. Lolol
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

anyone notice theres constants in this league?

Both Menso and Jai will always have a back n forths with someone(or eachother)

LP will always feel his lines are slept on

add to the list.
    test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

TaC feeling unappreciated asa mod.

Smitty keep making aliasez to get banned n the rbl.

Silentt dropping by every once n awhile to remind us all how we suck and hez god.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

:dead:

*tears up* i changed my avy last week and you guys didnt even notice. *stomps off sobbing*
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I noticed, that we ddnt notice, that u noticed Tac. Lol
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

U know whatz funny? Before this month or the end of Feb, I aint been active since maybe October. So whn I seen that nigga talking shit on me.. outa nowhere, I had to address that.

I only cameback to read my niggaz verse, only signed back up, bcz I was asked too.

But itz cool, the competition got me motivated to write again.
    test
  10. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

no problem.. :)
    test
  11. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

N
    People still fail to realize that I don't battle, at all, live or otherwise, aside from here.
    Jai will always think she's good enough to give advice
    Many people here don't undersrand that in RAP battling, text or live, the aspects of hip hop still count for points of skill. Rap is 40% what you are saying and 60% how it is being saod lyrically... this is not Yo Momma!
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

my lyrics are slept on.. i mean that opener about free willy and two bigger wash ups.. was pretty amazing imo..
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

That's your opinion. I thought your wording blew balls
    test
  14. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Except they're both new and therefore not washups. It didn't hit very hard.
    test
  15. Tacky Jones

not to mention the "i mean really" made it retarded.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

i mean.. REALLY!!?? :eek:
    test
  17. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Grindtime Battle Rapperz are strictly "yo momma". At which I dont even like at all.

What I do is wordplay, similiez, metaphorical, personalz and at timez blatant disrespectful punchez.

I heard u several timez state that u dont do battle rap and that ur new to it. So for any1 new to it, that doesnt hava very good understanding bout it.. how can u tell me anythng whn Im faaaar more experienced than u?

U dont take criticism very well at all.

I dont get u. I say ur new to battling... u tell me ur not new... thn turn right around and say uve never done it before... breathless... thatz 1 of 2 thngz.

1. A lie
    2. Contradiction

Pick 1.

I am "good" enough to give "you" advice. Im more experienced than u are. Wtf?

But if u dont want my advice.. I wont gv it to u. The nxt time I vote on ur battlez.. Ima jst tell u how much u suck until u get better. K?

Ur ego remindz me of Chicken Feed talking shit to a Chicken. Lol this shitz crazy.
    test
  18. Tacky Jones

i know how you were saying it. it ruined the punch. this aint live battling, nigga.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

:cussin:

nah... REALLY!!!
    test
  20. Tacky Jones

it REALLY!! sucked
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.